Mare Nostrum /Balt/icum

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lady of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.

General for the True Whites of Eiropa, the Baltides of Livonia, the Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Heirs to the Throne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVB_L6gClk0
youtu.be/723ywF5faV4
politicalsextant.com/quiz/?1=-1&2=1&3=-1&4=-2&5=-2&6=1&7=1&8=-2&9=2&10=-1&11=1&12=-2&13=-1&14=1&16=0&17=-1&18=-2&19=1&20=-1&21=-2&22=1&23=2&24=1&25=-1&26=-1&27=1&28=-2&29=-1&30=1&31=1&32=-2&33=-2&34=-2&35=-1&36=-2&37=-1&38=1&39=-1
youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The baltids need sleep

Only the wokest baltids know

This is the true test for the baltoid peoples

Wake up jiggers

:3

Want 2 die

hmm why

High intellect makes me realize things i wish i didnt

He's a latvian

I'd be perfectly content with that.

PALIEC PIE MANIS
VEL IEDZERSIM
UN TAD JAU MANIIS

Yugioh

Kristen
Come back inside

Imo, no good grills in Riga

That's gotta be a lie

Piektdienas nakts, mums vairs nav kauna
Klubā pūlis, dzēriens sauss un drīz beigsies nauda
Gribu vest viņu mājās, bet nav tas viegli
Pāris mazi, aši triki un mēs būsim vieni
Man plānu nav, un ko šonakt tu?
Ja mīļi palūgtu, pie tevis paliktu
Esi gatava - tad brauc man līdz
Pa ceļam nočņiks - tur nopirks vīnu
Tavas lūpas karstas un seja tuvu
Saki - izsauc ātrāk taksi, es jau velku trubu
Auto uzsildīts, tavs libido ar
Jūtu - nebūs šonakt sekss, bet minetu var
Manā dzīvoklī tu novelc drēbes
Vīna glāzes salietas, drīz tiksies mēles
Uz zaļām sienām mīlas projekcijas
Tu CSI - es tavs Horācijs

Paliec pie manis, vēl iedzersim un tad jau manīs

Seja maskēta ar drazu un grimmu
Visa nauda aiziet patērējot dragus un drinkus
Dizaineru drēbes - Prada un blingi
Viņas pozīcija atrodas pirms grama kā insta
Viņa nemitīgi plūst un mainās
Nav tāda reize, kad mēs būtu skaidrā
Viņa nav nekāds biskvīts un vīns
Viņa ir Jack Daniel's viskijs un cīgas
Nekāds cīrulis, trakulīga pūce
Traks dinārs - papucīša žūksnis
Tēlo, ka tev necepī, bet izej no lomas
Es zinu, ka tev patīk, kad mums iziet no rokas
Nakts ir cauri, vai tu dosies man līdz
Reku visi kust pie manis, tas ir kodiens pie DaLean
Bet tu zini, kas notiks un cimperlīgi saki
Nākotne priekš mums ir tikai sintētiski sapņi

youtube.com/watch?v=XVB_L6gClk0

Real shit
Pop hit
Hit the blunt
And then i cum

I aint me
Im who you want me to be

Who is this beauty?

cade
;-)

it ssnow

it not snow here ;_;

I will come to your countries in June to fuck your women and there is nothing you can do to stop me :^)

Screenshotted and sent to delfi :^)

This is no girl club
Entire county

ITS A VIIBE YAH
KEEP IT QUIET

Where are my baltoid brethren

Why am I living here?
Es neko negribu, pirmdiens. Atkal.

test

im best girl?? THANKSSSSS

Where is azusa tho

Proof that azusa is baltide poster

Gonna download gimp today after school and make some memes

yes, you're the most like her
what's azusa like
personality wise

Absolute legend
Acts depressed because he is a chad and is trying to give the virgins a chance
Makes big bank
He posts the cocks... girl
Id say he was sakurako or what her name was

went with this

>Sasha = Titty Monster (Sakurako's best friend)
>Anonimas = Chitose (Literal who character, not relevant to the plot ever)
>Psycho = Chinatsu (Self explanatory)
>Baltoman = Yui (Calm headed, voice of reason in the group, probably clinically depressed)
>Lithweeb = Sakurako (Dumb brat, youngest in the group, sometimes does funny shit)
>Azusa = Sugiura (Has a crush on Toshino, responsible, good looking)
>Mikoto = Toshino (Funniest in the group, his actions drive the plot of the general forward, main protagonist)
>Ton = Akari (Dissappears at regular intervals)

Perfect!!!

Virgin lithweeb vs chad mikoto

CUTE snow!

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEEP
AND IM TRYING TO KEEP

youtu.be/723ywF5faV4

that new XXX EP is pretttyyy goooood lads

big numbers soon lads

where are our ancestors

take her back to the crib and watch yugioh

test

*panic attack*

lads

In The Name of Her Glorious Might, Royal Beauty, Empress and Autocrat of All the Baltides, Baltinia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsarina of Kazan, Tsarina of Astrakhan, Tsarina of Poland, Tsarina of Siberia, Tsarina of Chersonese Taurian, Tsarina of Georgia; Lady of Pskov and Grand Princess of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Princess of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lady and Grand Princess of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lady of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lady of Turkestan; Heir of Norway; Duchess of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, Empress of Austria; Apostolic Queen of Hungary, Queen of Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia and Lodomeria; Queen of Jerusalem etc.; Archduchess of Austria; Grand Duchess of Tuscany and Cracow; Duchess of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and Bukowina; Grand Princess of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duchess of Silesia, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, Auschwitz and Zator, Teschen, Friuli, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Princess of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Countess of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lady of Trieste, Kotor and the Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia, Queen of The Balkans, Ruler of Britannia and Rightful Heir to The Großdeutsches Reich etc. etc.
Check em

are these signs from the baltide gods?
are we not supposed to make this general great again?

its just proof im a baltoid

> empty bus so can massage the cock in safety

at least its a good get

politicalsextant.com/quiz/?1=-1&2=1&3=-1&4=-2&5=-2&6=1&7=1&8=-2&9=2&10=-1&11=1&12=-2&13=-1&14=1&16=0&17=-1&18=-2&19=1&20=-1&21=-2&22=1&23=2&24=1&25=-1&26=-1&27=1&28=-2&29=-1&30=1&31=1&32=-2&33=-2&34=-2&35=-1&36=-2&37=-1&38=1&39=-1

lads

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
holy fuck its going to be crazy
violet seems way more expressive here than she is in the novel
it will be feels journey like no other /balt/

yeah cant wait for it
this year right?

Who dat boi and why is he so ugly

wtf this quiz is shit

>try to get nazism to make meme
>get anarchism

2018 unfortunately

well yeah thats what i meant
spring 2018
which is within 12 months
within 6 even

oh that's what you meant
yes then

Her fucking sweater is dirty, what a pig.

lad

>Women do not, but should, share the same rights as men

I'm not a nazi lads i swear

son

for

guess im a commie

Just noticed that I missed a few questions there.
This is much better.

i am a genius

imagine this girl finding out shes the mascot of some baltoid forum

id be honored

i think im gonna go sleep haha

>LVBS lecture tomorrow
wew lads

Pure snow = pure race

>3DPD
nah

Hot

I agree

Bad

new pizza place open called parma pizza they have the same kind of pizza's like in Italy
amazing crust
don't bully archer of red

Still bad

still don't care

HOLY FUCK WHAT A GODDESS

Thanks
Thats me

Remove face and cute photo

filtered

Bad photo

Xans for my dinner
Back from Margiela