I want him to fucking die

I want him to fucking die

That's what your mother said when you were born.

predictions on what happens to him and kim since they arent shown in breaking bad at all

>Chuck dies
>Jimmy doesn't give a fuck
>Kim cant stand the soulless man Jimmy have become
>She Leaves
>In anger and sadness Jimmy embraces the name of SG

Chuck is literally right though

The show continues to allude to that lantern on top of the newspapers. I feel like this shit is gonna catch fire and kill the fucker while hes wrapped up in a space blanket.

Saul becomes a criminal lawyer, maybe thru Nacho, Gus, etc. Kim doesn't want to be associated with illegal stuff.

Chuck dies

but he's such an unbearable cunt.

If he wasn't so unrelentingly petty and spiteful, he could have nipped Jimmy's Saulness in the bud and make him a legit lawyer.
But all he wants is for his brother to fail, he doesn't give a shit about the law or morality or ethics.

>discussing shows that won't get another season
what's the point?

That's bullshit and you know it, Jimmy has flaws so does Chuck, but oh wait Jimmy is more charismatic so you excuse his faggotry

He's the heart of the show.

wtf are you smoking? BCS i gonna get at least as many as Breaking Bad easily.

That would almost be Breaking Bad finale levels of predictable

Chuck has a mental illness. What's your excuse?

Is this show worth watching?

How good is it compared to Breaking Bad?

No, Jimmy's a prick, but Chuck's still a hypocritical petty cunt

Mental illness is an explanation for behavior, not an excuse

Overall it's a little underwhelming and typically less exciting but, its best moments rival BrBas best moments. It's the only show I've bothered watching in the past 2 years though and believe it's 1 of if not the best new shows currently airing. The BrBa callbacks and cameos are a little tiring and might make you roll your eyes but, if you can go along with them the show is enjoyable. This current season is also much better than the previous 2

I watched S1 and S2

I havent even bothered with S3 yet and dont feel tempted too

Is it worth it or is it still literally nothing happening

Has "Saul" even shown up yet

Season 3 is a significant improvement over seasons 1 and 2. The pacing is much better and the payoffs from the previous seasons are starting to take effect. Also the last 3 episodes have been spectacular.

you're missing out if you liked S1 and 2 in the slightest. S3 first episode is the weakest of the season so far but they're finally wrapping everything together this season

So they confirmed the show was based in 2001 last episode right?

Will there be a 9/11 episode?

it's both

MEMBER LYDIA?
MEMBER TUCO?
MEMBER THE LILY OF THE VALLEY?
MEMBER ZAFIRO ANEJO?
MEMBER MIKE?
MEMBER GUS?
MEMBER HUELL?
MEMBER TYRUS?
MEMBER KAYLEE EHRMANTRAUT?
MEMBER LAWSON?
MEMBER HECTOR?
MEMBER DON ELADIO?
MEMBER FRANCESCA?
MEMBER KEN WINS?

he's right for the wrong reasons

he pretends it's all about the sanctity of the law when really he's just jealous his little bro is better liked and the teflon don

it's good to marathon because it's a slow burn

having to wait week to week and getting a less eventful episode can be pretty frustrating

but there are moments of pure kino

I'm going to miss the actress who plays Kim after this series ends.

I actually think the slow burn aspect works well for weekly viewings. I look forward to it every week, it's the only show that I can watch where the plot moves like real-life events and when something substantial occurs it seems to matter more.

>doing that DOA south park shit

I want to see him get better.

very well said

yeah if you go into it expecting to be all drugs and violence like breaking bad you're gonna be disappointed. it's a cool character study of how saul comes to be and spends a lot of time trying to show and do interesting stuff visually

if only I did

can someone help my retarded ass figure out what chuck went on that payphone adventure for

WTF do you expect out of a Breaking Bad prequel? Do you not want any callbacks whatsoever?

He realized the "disease" is in his head, and he went to contact his old psychiatrist.
He doesn't have a phone at home.

y wud chuck die? imho he overcomes his mental illness and returns to law.

yeah I figured he didn't have a phone at home
I just wasn't sure why he was calling the person
thanks

is that morris fletcher?

This. It's comfy as hell.

This. It's the best kind of "boring".

Nigger the show takes place just before breaking bad which took place in 2008

So this is 2006-7

Wrong, current timeline is set in 2003.

i want a spinoff of chuck and jimmy in high school
played by the same actors
with no one acting like it's out of the ordinary

The events of Breaking Bad are already happening by this point

It's been confirmed the guy Walt blew up the car of already happened

At least I think I don't fucking know

I chuckled

Impossible, the entirety of Breaking Bad (at least the first 4 seasons) happens in under a year. Jimmy isn't even Saul yet.

I would pay money to see this. Both with long hippy hair.

Bullshit. Chuck wanted Jimmy to be a legit lawyer. The fact that Jimmy was a piece of shit to their parents plays a role, but if Jimmy wasnt so shady Chuck wouldnt really have a problem with him being a lawyer.

The fact that hes so careless with that lantern is kind of bullshit. It doesnt fit his micro-managing 100% cautious attitude.

the last episode is called lamp, he obviously dies in a house fire

literally nothing happens: the show

the patreon saint of quality footwear

maybe he just gets burned up and becomes a supervillain whose weakness is electricity

in case you're wondering why so much happened in the most recent episode, the series has not yet been renewed for a 4th season, and the viewership is (pic related)

AMC loves to keep shows that are critical darlings and there's also a deal with Netflix on the side

i don't think it's going anywhere

can't be nearly as expensive to produce as something like mad men or walking dead

>is gonna catch fire and kill the fucker while hes wrapped up in a space blanket.
sounds delicious

>less than 20% as many viewers as modern TWD
fucking normies

They all look older too except Lydia.

Chuck is probably going to die, but I doubt Kim will.

Think about it, Chuck was surviving / living well due to Jimmy's help. Without Jimmy helping Chuck anymore, Chuck will fuck up somehow. The last episode seemed to show him either trying to make a change in his life though, so who knows. I don't know if Chuck was holding the batteries and whatnot in order to travel to a payphone, or what, I didn't really get that scene. Was he trying to get over his illness?

That said, I think he's going to die because of it, we already saw that he is extremely vulnerable when Jimmy isn't around to support his illness, Jimmy wants NOTHING to do with Chuck anymore and that will be his downfall. I don't expect him to survive the season.

The sign of a patrician show, all the plebeian trash are scared away.

Make no mistake, this is /ourshow/ and Vince is /ourguy/.

Honestly though, this is by far the best show currently on television, yes, better than Fargo, American Gods, even the Americans. There's honestly nothing else airing right now that comes close.

is it common for half of the viewers to leave after the first episode?

It's the way they aired the first episode. If I remember, the first airing was directly after an episode of TWD or something like that, thus it had the massive bump in viewers from that show watching it. AMC does that for most of their new shows to try and build a viewerbase off the back of another successful show.

Actually, if I remember correctly both the first and second episodes aired on a Sunday and then the following Monday respectively.

Jimmy almost became a good person and Chuck destroyed that. I don't even know why, Jimmy was nothing but nice to Chuck.

>tries to prevent a criminal from becoming a lawyer
>get branded as the villain
U. S. A.

>we want the walking dead audience
>for nothing happens: the show
are AMC retarded?

>fake an illness for FMLA
>be a cuck
>branded a hero by other cucks

(Y,O.U)

Because Jimmy was happy and likable, and seemed to always be loved by everyone - despite not working hard and being a social outcast throughout most of his life, like Chuck.
He just reeeeeeeeeees because he thinks that he has worked hard and found "success", but still his shitty, worthless brother is more liked by everyone and life is shit.

Why is Krazy 8 such a pussy? Wasn't he Tuco tier in season 1 of BB?

I don't think I've enjoyed a TV show as much as this since Firefly.
I really don't get the hate.

Also loved Fargo S1 and S2, but that last episode today was kind of disappointing.
Really glad I still have more BCS to look forward to.

Kim gets new passport and identity. Chuck dies by lantern fire.

>projecting your life and your accomplishments

Kim will leave Jimmy soon.-

>live in same state
>advertise on tv under a fake name
Are we supposed to take this show seriously?