Kill Six Billion Demons KSBD K6BD

"I can’t stand it!” howled Aesma, “Your elegies are dull! Your saints are all liars. Your youth are pallid and weak, and your wine tastes like piss. One cannot as much fart in here without being preached at.”
“Out, demon!” said the Hierophant, and brandished his stave of authority. A score of priests stood beside him, robed in their aprons and strewn about with their golden chains. The light of good and righteousness sharpened their noble features and rugged eyes.
“Were violence not forbidden in this most holy temple, we would have thee out by the stave,” boomed the head priest. “I pity thee, crawling thing, for thy black heart is all shriveled and malnourished without the guidance of moral authority!”
“At least I’m not being sucked on by old men!” spat Aesma at the holy congregation. She then pulled down her loincloth and mooned them, to great dismay. Then the staves came out after all, and she was thrown out of the temple in a short order.
“Get thee a husband,” said the exasperated priest, and slammed the door shut.
Aesma thought this was not a bad idea at all. Husbands were rumored to be better than dogs. She set off.
-Excerpt from ‘Aesma and the Red Eyed King’

Good thing White Chain got to her before Juggy.

6 Juggernaut Star Is Kind Of An Asshole

Juggy gonna kill her while White Chain is distracted by the falling cup. Make a point about how the cup and her life were of similar value.

I want to cane Aesma.

That was my assumption as well, I am curious whether or not white chain will be convinced by Jugg at some point in this story line.

I doubt it. White Chain is paladin at heart.

I always love to hear tales about Aesma.

And so far he's my favorite. I mean who else am I suppose to root for?

Hot

>at least I'm not being sucked on by old men
>Get thee a husband
Holy fuck my sides

Hail Pree Aesma, mother of furious idiocy

Since White Chain is one of those pictured following THE RISING KING in Jadis' prophecy, probably not.

Makes sense. I mean, Juggernaut is forcing White Chain's hand here seeing as how the teacup would make a shattering sound from falling, but yeah.

Yisunism seems like a fun religion

i guess white chain is still lawful good, sort of

And here I am and thought he was genuiny liking tea

He's propably just saying that to make a point. He loves the taste and tranquillity of drinking tea, I hope

What is up with Jadis?
I seem to remember seeing a panel with her sitting around with the other six, but at the meeting she was inside that obelisk thing.

Is it some kind of method of communication, or is she actually sealed in there?

they probably all have different methods of immortality, related to their sin. motom is immortal via eating. jadis is sloth, so she has frozen her body so it will last forever.

I don't think she was frozen. I think it's more like those insects trapped in amber. Don't know what that process is called.

But yeah, Jadis is thematically linked with sloth. So she's a shriveled up corpse encased in a mineral. Black glass?

yeah i meant metaphorically frozen, in like, time.

and black glass is as good a guess as any.

>Juggernaut Star only enjoys tea ironically

Black glass is apparently used as currency and drugs? I wonder what the effects of it are.

no, white chain said the drug was supposed to be stored IN black glass. so it has some special storage properties that a regular tube doesn't.

Maybe it prevents decay - that would help in the transport of substances that might go bad.
Would also explain Jadis.

Maybe it keeps animals alive and machines working when traveling through the void.

Now watch as WhiteChain's eyes return!

She might be trying hard to repress herself, but WhiteChain is one passionate mofo and won't be able to help it.

Or she'll monologue how humanity's fragility and fleeting lives is what makes them beautiful.

>Aesma tries to get married
Sounds like the most violent rom-com in existance.

He's literally an edgy immortal manchild that believes life is meaningless.

He's probably in cahoots Jagganoth seeing as they both want to see the destruction of the universe.

*omniverse

Ditto.

She reminds all those silly ascetics to not take shit too seriously all the time.
If Bacchus was real he would be proud of Aesma.

Probably makes you see visions seeing as Jadis is a soothsayer.

So Black Glass is basically LSD times six billion.

He still enjoys the hobby, just not for the reasons that you like.

White sand must be carried in trueglass. We don't know what blackglass is.

Black glass must be the best form of containing volatile substances such as drugs.