How do you feel about black actors taking white roles in film, such as the case in Stephen King's The Dark Tower?

How do you feel about black actors taking white roles in film, such as the case in Stephen King's The Dark Tower?

Do you feel strongly about it?

Pic somewhat related.

its free market. movie producers can hire whoever they want

how are they going to handle the racist black amputee screaming about how the honkey mahfah's raped her repeatedly?

it's a racist white lady now.

This is stupid, Swift is probably a turbo liberal.

They'll cast Susannah as a Caucasian from the southern US, to justify the producers' political agenda

I think it's stupid. Nigs are only about 15% of the US population.

NO

THE FREE MARKET ONLY WORKS IF IT BENEFITS WHITES REEEEEE

Only the fat little butterball trash that infest Sup Forums even give a shit.

You fool!
Taylor Swift isn't racist!
Delete this now!

Anyways, I treat it as a case-by-case basis.
As long as the character's race isn't explicitly said in the source material or has no real-life equivalent that can easily be translated to real-life groups, you can change the character's race to anything.

Or if they change the race of one character but it doesn't change anything else about the character, then it's fine.

But if the character's race is explicitly said in the source material or if it was obvious, they they should never do it.

>intellegent

>Nigs are only about 15%

11%

>movie producers have every right to ensure that their movies are rejected by the public
Agreed.

lol u mad

so fucking based. made me even like her more

if she was she'd be campaigning for Hillary like the rest of the celebs did but she didn't she stayed silent. which made her based

I love taylor swift now

The funny thing is, soooo many liberals think Swift is like an Uber racist Trump supporter because she didn't say a word during the election. She stayed silent like celebs should.

You all loved her.
But it wasn't because of this troll quote.
You all love her because it's natural.

Swift is best celeb.

Yes.

Post your best Swifts

nope, she's a cunt

>Gives no reason for having such an abrasive opinion
Ok

I'm more pissed they keep using foreign blacks instead of African Americans. like try hard pandering but still giving you fucking nothing

t. aniganon

Revisit this 10 years from now when you're still sitting in the same loser place.

Tay Tay is essential Leg Kino

Thanks.

>I'll never get to caress her legs and tell her how happy she makes me
I FUCKING HATE THIS

Posting in a Taytay thread