Nostalgia Critic

youtube.com/watch?v=mIFqNdXTE1A
People actually watch this guy unironically? This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A
youtube.com/watch?v=OtxokZea1H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice. haven't seen a tgwtg thread in a while

post lotsa latza please

let's see paul latza's card

>literally autism: the review channel

Stop watching TGWTG.

Yes, I agree. RLM is literally autism. Channel Autism is as well.

>@gmail.com

james WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Someone posted a youtube video, documentary style thing laying out Doug/Channel Awesome in a thread a day or so ago. Anyone have the link to that?

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Srp-pPmCjc8

Who here is /eggkara/

Reminder Doug showed this shitty review in a fucking movie theater.

what the FUCK

You can't be serious.

NC is hitting Hollywood soon.
Get rekt Sup Forums

>This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen
You know nothing, come back when you've seen To Boldly Flee

I don't understand why are these threads allowed. I once got a warning for saging this shit. This is not a movie or tv show.

What's playing to night?

It's board culture

I believe so. Thanks.

now lets see if it is any good

We haven't had a good thread in awhile since most of the TGWTG poster just hang out in Eggkara, good to see a thread on Sup Forums

He's gonna get you.

Got some No CA movies playing but open to vote there are like 7 guys in the stream tonight

Man, Doug really loves that gun of his, doesn't he? It's in the intro like four times alone

>This is how the average white man looks
No wonder why white women go black

Hes going to rape you.

friendly reminder that Doug likes the new Ghostbusters but hates American Pie and Event Horizon

His old reviews were pretty good, honestly his new stuff is overproduced and cringy.
I don't mind if he wants to give his reviews a "storyline" but when when he tries effects his isn't capable of and tries to recreate the movie things get lame.

ITS EVOLVING

Man, living in 2017 with all these transexuals makes my penis feel weird

Channel Autism

OP, you can't make an anti-Channel Autism thread. Their mentally ill fanbois will invariably turn it into an unironic Channel Autism thread.

Once he started the skits I stopped watching him, they're really really shitty and unfunny. The only good thing he ever did was review genuinely bad movies and just make small comments, about a decade ago. That's literally how he got his fame and he got a massive ego over that. What a silly faggot.

I guess he's successful among the fat basement fags though since he's still going strong. Good for him but I'm uninterested in watching middle school play level skits.

What does Sup Forums think of phelous? I used to be into tgwtg shit but phelous is still sort of my favorite

He's also a Steven Universe fag

>no dedicated email server
>tacky design
>dual title
>does web design but no website listed
>meaningless name

When are the middle aged autists from RLM going to give in and just join the autists in Channel Autism? Might as well merge the pathetic fanbases. They're the same mentally ill plebs.

n1ce

Is that Paul Latza one related to the others? Like, did he team up with TGWTG to make that, or is it just a coincidence?

he copied them

>Tried to become a man only to try to be a transvestite
I don't get it.

bigot

Phelous is shit. If rolling one's eyes and talking like a retard is all it takes to make someone your favorite then you have objectively shit taste and should be chemically castrated

I only know of Phelous from those chucky reviews. I remember being pissed because I didn't want to hear some different fag's opinion on those movies, I just wanted the original fag's opinion (nostalgia critic).

I quit watching him like 2 years ago and so did everyone else

Only two years, not five?

Steven Universe is good

Remember that whole skit they did about Spoony raping Lindsay (it was her idea, in fact) and nobody cared? It was a different time.

They are videos and reviewing movies. Of course it's valid.

The guy on the left needs to brush his teeth more often.

>be a woman
>become a man
>be a drag queen

What?!

youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A

That's not true. People did care, and lindsay had to come to spoony's defense by saying it was her idea.

I wonder the exact same thing.

>He thought this was good enough to post on the internet.

Do you think they engaged in actual rape play later in the hotel room after everyone else left?
>you will never be spoony and consentually rape prime lindsay

>that intro
>those atrocious skits

What the fuck happened to this guy?

He wanted to branch out of just making fun of movies. Except he's terrible at creativity.

cinemassacre is way better, i have no idea how people have the chemical makeup in their brains to bypass the cringe of channel awesome.

>Suicide Squad
>"Nostalgia" Critic
What? Is he "reviewing" (reading the plot section from wikipedia articles and being an annoying faggot) new movies now?

This.

Cinemassacre is just two dudes chilling and talking and playing games. AVGN is the only "character" they have (that I know of) and he's extremely toned down compared to the extreme TGWTG characters.

TGWTG is a group of autistic "actors" that portray "characters" and literally just describe the plot to movies in-between "skits" and "funny comments".

>cinemassacre
SHIT PICKLE
BUFFALO TURD
ASSSSSSSS
>better
perhaps you've just never matured beyond a 9 year old who still thinks poop jokes and swear words are funny.

Cinemassacre is more than AVGN. Especially today.

holy fuck is that Jesu

youtube.com/watch?v=OtxokZea1H8

Yes it's the 24 Hour Ryan Network. Are you suggesting that's better?

literally what happens when James doesn't have executive control over what gets uploaded

> that greasy patch of nasty facial hair
Good Christ, she wasn't a particularly attractive girl but that's just revolting.

It's much less than 24 hours and you know it.

I dislike Ryan too.

Was there any controversy about this? I feel like there should be a shitstorm linked to this video.

I actually like Ryan better than James, he actually knows about games and enjoys playing them unlike James who has this whole "fine let's get this bullshit over with so I can get back to watching Mighty Joe Young" vibe

He's just too hype for me and for Cinemassacre I think. He could be likable if he toned it down a bit. He's the only one in the Cinemassacre group that behaves like that.

Pinned by Mike

t. retard

Him and white are the only critics I view regularly

Which is worse?

jesus christ, what's with all the right wing trannies?

JFMSU

horrifying
the ones I've seen which are right wing are the ones who were trannies before it became trendy

What? It's real? I thought he was wearing that Trump stuff as a joke.

doesn't surprise me in the least, desu

twitter is full of conservative trannies.

I stooped watching after i found red letter media

Doug became the biggest sjw cuck imaginable. He just has to let his progressive views show in every single review nowadays, it's so unbelievably faggy.

What's the appeal in watching people talk about movies? I really don't get it. Same with video game celebs.

But... But doesn't Milo "misgender" people all the time and talk about how being a tranny is a mental illness?

What went wrong with channel awesome?

What am i missing is who is this ?

A very sick woman.

Years ago he had some charm.
The reviews came first and skits were short and came from the reviews

But after years of not only not improving but actually getting worse and thinking people want more and longer cringy skits it actually hurts to look at it now.

Liz doesn't even consider herself trans anymore since she got bottom surgery

Jesu Otaku.

look at what happened to Luke Mochrie.