What are Syrian immigrants in your country like?

What are Syrian immigrants in your country like?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.hk/amp/m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/2068104/ray-hope-hong-kong-recognises-first-syrian-refugee-city?amp=1
lenta.ru/articles/2015/09/21/syrian/
ctvnews.ca/business/syrian-refugee-family-s-chocolate-business-expanding-hiring-in-n-s-1.3512680
youtube.com/watch?t=37s&v=z_rC0vHl6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty shitty and autistic, thanks for providing an example OP

>What are Syrian immigrants in your country like?

>/x/

Got plenty of Somalis and iraqi "children"

The exact opposite of that really

We only accepted 1 so nobody knows that they look like

Rats

kek and they weren't even to be relocated in Hong Kong either

No I think they applied here

google.com.hk/amp/m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-crime/article/2068104/ray-hope-hong-kong-recognises-first-syrian-refugee-city?amp=1

Good to know Syrians are assimilating with the Mexican poplation.

Ungrateful. Church and private foundations brought some, but didn't provide gibs and they escaped to Germany. Apparently food, clothes and shelter is too little for poor refugees running away from war.

>immigrating from a shithole to another shithole

Yeah, I read that article too. But this part here.

We don't have any.

Virtually non-existent.

Finland prefers Kurds, Afghans, Somalis and pretty much anyone who isn’t an actual refugee in need of help

Haven't met any. I bet they crossed the Sw*doidstani border for more benefits.

Kill yourself, sandnigger

considering this shithole isn't much better to live in than modern Syria, i doubt we have any

Anyway post cute syrian pro-Assad girls

Where’s your head, Juan?

lenta.ru/articles/2015/09/21/syrian/
and that's only one article. You have plenty, just not as much as western europeans

WEW
E
W

Syrian refugees pls come to Hong Kong!

Can I come to Hong Kong?

Well do, but not without taking kuffars with me

I was kidnapped when I was 15

I wish all refugees looked like her desu

we have some here, one family opened a comfy chocolate business in nova scotia
ctvnews.ca/business/syrian-refugee-family-s-chocolate-business-expanding-hiring-in-n-s-1.3512680

>Mы нe бeжaли в Poccию — пpocтo нe cмoгли вepнyтьcя дoмoй.

literally
>we did not escape to russia, we just didn't manage to get back home

also those "refugees" are soviet-born people (russians and hohols apparently) who moved to Syria after the USSR collapsed, and now end up in russia again. it is not the same as getting actual syrians as refugees

Good

youtube.com/watch?t=37s&v=z_rC0vHl6HE

Yes you are always welcome home desu

Ugly and swarthy

How do you differentiate between Syrians and Turks, then?

I hope they are mostly not Assad shills like Syrian Girl

Aren't you like going to be mejorty Kurd in 1 generation?

Aren't you like going to be majority Pajeet in 0 generations?

Well not really rhe case.
Indians here only have work/student visa which allows them to work. Indians can't be residents of the UAE, only Emiratis and some other Arabs who somehow managed to get UAE citizenship.

In other words, the Emerties could deport all of them of they want to.

>In other words, the Emerties could deport all of them of they want to.
What I don't get is why you think you could get away with this? Wouldn't it damage your reputation worldwide? Relationship with India or Pakistan? Aren't there actually already tons of people who were born there?

How much of the population of UAE is locals and how much is immigrants?

They could because it's their country. Sure it might damage relations with other countries, but that's how it is.

>Aren't there actually already tons of people who were born there?
Even if you were born here, you won't get the Emirati citizenship unless you have an Emirati parent.

20% are Emiratis and the rest are all immigrants

Kek

28 year old Iraqi males

Heh good one mexcrement
It feels like it already happened. Every street is filled ayrabs kurds syrians and gypsies.

Some of them are good but most of them are bad.

Theyre either spoiled brats or nice people. Dare i say white even?

do their girls put out?

>Israel
>Immigrants
Lmao

Did that make you feel better?

Rethoric question in case you want to write more stupid shit.

Don't you have some Syrian Jews?

The women are good looking when they remove the rag. Some look good even with it on. In my opinion the women are the nicest of the immigrants too.

We need to crusader some islamic pussy

Nah they all wear turbans

Never met a single Israeli who said "I'm a Syrian Jew" desu

Entitled and ungrateful. Feels uncomfortable being around them. Most look way behind the 20's and still get treated as not adults.

Getting used by politics for their agenda and SJW student shills which wanna save the world but don't realize the refugees give a flying fuck about them

This and tons of Afghans and Subsaharan africans.

There were a lot of jewish community living in the Arab countries, but after Israel creation they all moved to Isreal.

The only known Jewish community in Arab countries are probably in Yemen.

God willing oh my yes

I did several times

But they usually call themselves "Halevi" because Syrian sounds too terroristy

What does Halevi mean?

all 12 went to G*rmany

From the Aleppo community (apparently the official spelling is "Halabi")

>Wouldn't it damage your reputation worldwide?
>uae
>Reputation
Kek

no idea :--------D

I don't know what to think about this......
Even Christian Syrians wouldn't abandon their Heritage just because their country is facing a huge problems. But they are leaving the Arab identity and going back to the Levant ones like Aramean or Assyrian

Never seen any (probably because they are economic refugees and look like any other black or muslim) but there's some posted up near me in a park called Maximiliaanpark, don't know they're still there.

Pic related are the "Syrian" refugees.

We pretty much don't have them. 20,000 interspersed amongst 315,000,000.

Although I envy the ratio of more

>Most look way behind the 20's
"beyond", my friend, not "behind"

I went to school with some Syrians, they were so light skinned that everyone thought they were white (although I live in a predominantly black area so I don't know if white white people would think differently). they were pretty nice people

No they look extremely different.

>I went to school with some Syrians, they were so light skinned that everyone thought they were white

Olive skin and the nose are the primary indicators, but sometimes eyebrows too

we don't really have much of them. We took in some Christian families, part of them moved on to Germany. The ones who stayed seem alright though. Mostly craftsmen and artisans I think.

roasted

i've never met a syrian in my life
i don't think i'll ever see one

dont want to talk about germany because its ridiculous, but look at this 14 year old boy from syria in sweden. a great sportsman.

They're the typical jihadi tier beard guys.
No light skinned cuties.

desu those 14 year old kids look like they're 10

arr rook same, no difference between maghrebis and north indians

>But they are leaving the Arab identity and going back to the Levant ones like Aramean or Assyrian
The nasserist meme is finally dying? At least something is going right in this shithole of the planet

The Assyrians always called themselves Assyrian though

they look like gypsies and act like that for the majority of them

dunno we don't have any

How are you liking the """""Syrians""""" then?

It's unlikely, because the refugees flee from the authoritarian actions of Assad, so I do not see any reason for them to be on his side.

This reminds of the time a fucking Syrian tried to rob me in a McDonalds next to check point Charlie. Seriously, fuck these vermin

There's two Syrians working at my ship. Pretty cool and relaxed guys so I have a positive opinion on them.

fucking THIS

white, christian, red pilled

GroBe Bruste
Ich Fucke sie töten

They didn't come this far north

>family next door are syrian refugees and their daughter is a 10 qt
>our arabic dialect sounds too retarded for her to understand me properly
what do?

All arabic dialects are retarded. Speak Classical Arabic you mong

But classical arabic sounds even more retarded in day to day conversations, it's like you trying to speak using the KJV bible english

>syrian refugees
>posts sub-saharan economic migrants
your country is retarded Pierre

They are not refugees either, but they came here and ask for papers and we can't not give it to them.

Question here, what phonetical sound are numbers supposed to represent, whenever I see written algerian or morrocan on the internet there's always a bunch of 3's

numbers are used to represent arabic letters that are not part of western languages, it's hard to describe because you guys probably never pronounce them in any words but here they are if you want to test them on google:
2 = أ
3 = ع
7 = ح
9 = ق

>it's like you trying to speak using the KJV bible english
speaking Middle English would be a marked improvement from the ebonics-laden garbage we call modern American English

Brits aren't immune either thanks to our media + their retarded Caribbean immigrants

Literally seething.

they are fighting over drug selling spots in berlin already with the other african illegal refugees.

desu i cant wait to settle into my canadian home, its cold there but atleast i dont have to worry that someday mustafa and his breed is infront of my door and iam only allowed a silly 9mm in my home, which probably wont stop them all.