I know this is Sup Forums but hear me out

I know this is Sup Forums but hear me out.
Can we agree that we need to make sure there arent any unproportional retaliations and responses against muslims for the alleged attacks in France and Germany?
I know all these attacks are horrific but we dont know the exact motives or why these alleged muslims did what they did.
Wouldnt the best thing be to call for an overall reduction of hostilities so that no one else gets hurt?

(((You)))

Come on mate

you're right. violence will just feed the left's narrative. We need to bide our time. Then we go full genocide on the muzzies.

Mass Deportations once we have right wing governments in power.

Just get rid of the lot in one fell swoop.

>This
This

Im serious. Both the far right, calling to kick muslims out, and the muslim community are over emotional.
Throwing all sorts of accusations will just help flare up the fires even more.

ABSOLUTELY NOT, In islam they see it as weaknes that they can exploit, remember that the ultimate goal is the Khilfah all over the world, why would they give up the goal over a little nice-ness. In our Secular Countries exactly all mosques needs to be closed and Pro-shariah muslims deported

I really don't care if we are being over emotional.

If tomorrow i woke up and King nigger was dropping Hydrogen bombs on mecca i would carry on about my day.

I'm getting too tired for this bait.
I'm numb.
I want to laugh about it but I cannot.

There will be war soon.
Many people that I love will die.

What do we do? What can we do?
I feel defenceless. Should I patrol the border by myself. Should we protest? We know serious protest against Europa dictatorship will result in bloodshed.

Also lets not forget that the french and germans have engaged in military actions against muslim countries so some anger from the muslim population is natural.

>Current Year
>Still believing this narrative sold to westerners by the Jihadis

What's your endgame Jew?

But many muslims have nothing to do with the attacks. How is it justified to kill so many just because of small attacks in germany and france with which they probably had nothing to do?
How would that be proportional?

They're butchering and raping the elderly in the streets.

There isn't a response that exists which would be "too much".

When we firebombed German and Japanese cities how many innocents died.

War is war and the enemy has given no quater.

Just follow the American 1 to 100 ratio. But if you want to go past 100 that's fine. I'm serious, if your country is considered a strong country don't take this shit from a bunch of rag heads. Over 7 billion people on the earth, trust me they don't be missed

>being this brainwashed.
Maybe listen less to the media that is exaggerating everything.
Both sides are not exactly blameless maybe what is needed is for both to calm down and talk things through.

There is no such thing as an innocent muslim, they all need to die.

>Israel
>unproportional retaliations

Kike, The post

I agree, we need to glass the entire middle east.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

as if any of you pussies are going to do anything to begin with lmfao. sure isreal will continue to kill palestinians indiscriminately, but these Sup Forumstards won't do shit. bunch of limp wristed faggots.

That was WW2 and they started it and killed tons of people. That was proportional.
But bombing entire countries because supposedly some "muslims" attacked someone in your country is simply unpropotional. And of course again, france and Germany attacked muslim countries so anger is to be anticipated by muslims around the world. Can you really say with 100% their actions are unjustified? come on, its a grey area.

> or why these alleged *muslims* did what they did
you know very well that's aint true

>we need to make sure there arent any unproportional retaliations and responses against muslims

Are you suggesting proportional retaliation ? Like beheading an imam and lining up 80 muzzies to run them over with an assault truck ?

Go on, I'm listening.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

indiscriminate attacks justify indiscriminate responses.

both sides of what?

On one side you got nations and states.

On the other you got a ragtag of random dudes and death cult worshipers.

There is no one to talk to with. This is not like WW1 or WW2 were you could agree to a ceasefire because you were fighting a real enemy. This crap is just a cult going nuts and murdering people because of Muh Holy book! Muh haram! and that shit.

Its literally civilization of mankind vs. the unwashed hordes of barbarians.

an eye for an eye, sounds fair to me

>2016
>believing everything on the news
You are better than that, the news might want to portray muslims a evil to get more views.

>implying a muslims life has the same worth as an average Frenchman

and I do not even like the French.

Again, France and Germany attacked muslim countries....No? Is it so hard to believe muslims would be angry at that? Dont both sides have blood on their hands.

>Muslim countries

what the fuck is that even?

so if Denmark attacked Spain which is a Christian country. Denmark should expect attacks from civilians from all Christian nations? Stop pulling this shit from your ass.

this is nothing short of the muslim masses doing what they do best: go apeshit and act like animals.

Well act like one and be treated like one.

Stop killing Palestinians and bulldozing their homes first, THEN maybe you'll have half a leg to stand on when you try to tell the rest of the world how they should be treating Muslims.

>news might want to portray muslims a evil to get more views.
>"priest leaves mental scars on refugee children atter they have to witness his throat injury"

No.

Every Sunni Muslim in Europe must be ruthlessly exterminated.

Then we're coming for you, Israel.

he's not even trying

Pol is to stupid and young to understand the ironic shitpost, israel. But yes, expect totally different reactions then when Jews are stabbed to death.

Bulldozing who? Squatters don't have rights user.

I agree, we definitely should treat them more humanly. Im worried that the same right wingers in Israel who also talk of muslims with all sorts of derogatory terms like barbarians and conquerors wont get the better of euroepans and persuade them to dehumanize muslims.

>stop persecuting muslims goy!
>palestine isn't a country, these are just terrorists in that hospital! Are you an antisemite or something!

We know your tricks shlomo

Shlomo or Ahmed? I cant even tell anymore

Just knock some Palestinian houses down

>we dont know the exact motives or why these alleged muslims did what they did
Do they know why? Their only justification is some nigger tier allahu akbar. To me it's clear that some of the worse specimens of mankind, if sandniggers could be considered 'men' at all, are using religion to relieve their blood thirst and the truly peaceful ones are retarded enough to provide them camouflage by not even attempting to dissociate themselves from terrorists on clear criteria, thus you can tell for sure that a muslim wasn't a terrorist only after his death. You ask us to behave humanly with subhumans, that is exagerrated.

You sneaky fucking kike.
I see you.

Indeed, the life of a white man is at least worth 1000 sandniggers' lives.

Burn down the Mosques and deport them all. No exceptions and not an argument

ask me about my plan ... and grim fandango

They're non-white barbarians, the justification of their actions is irrelevant. One European's safety is worth the lives of all the muslims in the world.

Can't have the goyim snapping and fixing their own mudslime problem before they fix yours for you first right Chaim?

Never forget... you're just dunecoons that whored their women out to Germans and Spaniards to steal their genetics so you would no longer look like horrid Khazarian Turkroaches (didn't really work too well though huh?)

Are you worried because when we finish with the Muslims you'll be next on the block?

These are all false flags. The globalists are stepping it up because they need a war soon, to complete the white genocide. In addition, it allows them to implement more "anti-terrorist" measures to suppress nationalist uprisings.

The same people that are importing zillions of subhumans are running ISIS by proxy through Saudi Arabia.

The solution is to get rid of the globalists.

You mean getting the muslims off?

To solve the Muslim problem, we must find the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.