I love this movie so much

I love this movie so much

I hate that the first thing I thought when the I saw the black kid was 'T H I C C'

You are mentally ill.

I hate that I instantly thought he'd have lightning powers, and then it turned out he had lightning powers

>USA bad
>Canada and Mexico good
>A group of white college kids chanting USA! USA! USA! at the Mexican border
They're not even trying anymore.

WHITE MEN MUST BE ERADICATED

This was the last movie I saw with my best friend before he died. Doesn't sound like much, but it kind gets to me

>Canada and Mexico good
thats why a bunch of beaners try to kill logan after stealing his car
>A group of white college kids chanting USA! USA! USA! at the Mexican border
this is never shown in a bad light, logan even laughs

Christ almighty that was in the movie for like 10 seconds and never brought up again

When you become red pilled, it will all make sense to you.

Seriously I hadn't seen this film and avoided spoilers till yesterday and saw the Noir version at alamo drafthouse.

I havent felt that emotion in a film in a long time. I was literally choking with how sad I was with X-23 put the cross over his grave as an X. That shit really fucking got me, and then piecing together what Charles did really fucked me up.

This is true cape kino, and I hate comic book movies now. Thank god Wolverine got the send off he deserved.

said noone ever

See

Dude seriously they needed to leave to canada because the Mutants were hunted in America, it wasn't about race or trump. And I voted for him and want to deport all spics. Fuck off with ruinin Logan faggot.

>"""Mexico good"""
>bunch of chollos try to kill him for his car, then keep trying to kill him when they see he's fucking wolverine like a bunch of chimps
>mexico the site of child experiments/slavery
>mexican police collaborate with alkali
>nicest people in the movie are down to earth americans

>it wasn't about race or trump

I saw that

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

mods

It wasn't, literally at fucking all. Spics were seen as subhuman savages at the beginning of the film, they know he's wolverine, but they don't care. Literally mexico is the center of child experimentation, and the mexican police assists them even though they have no authority.

If anything this shows the post apocalyptic shithole mexico is and will become. But you don't have a brain cell to think otherwise kike.

>only explicit social commentary is about industrial agriculture, corn subsidies, and gmos

>Being this blue pilled
Holy shit. Stop embarrassing yourself dude

It's you who are blue pilled kike, you can't even refute what anyones been saying because you haven't had an original thought in your entire life.

You're a loser who gives the right a bad name who doesn't have an ounce of analytical skills and can't even discern the actual meaning behind the media you consume. You're a useful idiot.

>Loves Logan
>Ignores all the obvious political subtext, which rose above that
>Innocent Mexicans must evade evil USA and escape to peaceful and loving Canada
>Movie produced by Hollywood and a diehard liberal
I hope this helps :^)

Hang in there man

Except the kids weren't all mexican, I mean the film literally proved this. The political subtext isn't there at all, in fact the running from the border to get out of a place that is toxic to mutants has no political subtext.

They had to escape to there because that was where they were safe. It's fucking simple. All films are made by hollywood and most have liberal sensibilities, the difference being whether or not they actively try to promote an agenda. They do not considering the way they display mexico, again you are a moron who is incapable of rational thought.

Damn dude. Cancer?

>Alamo Drafthouse
Fuck year

It's awesome man, I at a royale with cheese with loaded fries and a coke. You fucking jelly? Hugh Jackman was there and did a q and a at the end with the director.

Me too, lad. Me too. I almost cried in the end. Can't wait to watch it again eventually.

You know that the script for Logan was written in 2013, before Trump, the refugee crisis, or any of that right?

I felt the same way. Prepare for days of emotional devastation.

>You jelly
Wtf man I'm on your side, I love the Drafthouse. I saw Vertigo there on the big screen and I totally get the Hitchcock meme now.

it was like blood father but for retards

Oh shit I thought you meant fuck you. Kek sorry.

You must have a sad life if you can't watch anything without shoving politics into it.

I saw that q&a on youtube. Damn. Did you get to touch Hugh?

pretty sure he was joking user, most people have stopped using the term red pill unironically

Fuck year is very old Sup Forums for "fuck yeah"

stop falseflagging

I shook his hand, he's a really nice guy.

FUCK ME. I live right near by and missed it

i wonder how that would smell i mean feel like haha. just asking don't arrest me haha

Was that in Austin? Shit I should have hauled my ass up there from SA.

Like I was literally holding back tears at the end of the film, big weight on my chest cause I hadn't seen it and when I was leaving I got to shake wolverines hand. It was fucking insane.

Noone can ever beat his performance, he literally is Logan.

just imagine her pusy!!!

I think that's the best way you can watch this movie. My envy is kicking into overdrive. Fuck yourself, friendo.

I'm really glad he got an amazing finale, he deserved it.

>just imagine her pusy!!!
fuck you pusyposter i can hear the sirens already

I bet she smelled clean like whatever shampoo she used last.

>Where is your redpill now pinche gringo? Chingu tu madre Canada belongs to us now white boi

Also I love how unlike Bale he said if he could he would play wolverine for the rest of his career.

He loves the character and it shows.

Take it easy, based pusyposter. She's only 11!

>mfw this scene came on

wtf i hate multiculturism now

oh wait really i am sorry. dont imagine the pusy pls

That scene felt really weird cause you can tell it was in the original script when they wrote this for PG-13, but then they got the greenlight for R and you could tell they were like, "well shit, what do we do now? Eh just keep the scene but make it a more violent death"

What the hell even is that image? Timothy McVeigh's prison letters?

Eh I'm glad they kept it, he got rekt by the people he was trying to exterminate

Get triggered faggot

Yeah it just felt very pg-13y, would have liked to see the kids acting a little more believably. It looked like they were just having fun on set playing make believe. Very small complaint in a fantastic film overall though.

I suppose, him getting ripped apart by Logan would have ruined that final, short arc of his though. I agree the kids could have acted a bit more aggressive though.

>mfw the deleted scenes would have improved the movie

Go to bed Terry, you can program your OS in the morning.

Yeah I mean let the kids have their revenge, sure, but have them act a little more fucked up and not like they're guest starring on Slime Time. Movies used to fuck up kids to get great performances out of them, we need a little bit more of that magic back.

What were they?

ask Shadman

In one of them hugh talks about his past with the fat nigger. The other really good one was where one of the kids with mind control took control of one of the soldiers and started shooting at the reavers by having the soldier mimick his movements. He kid then turned the gun to his own head and the soldier blew his brains out. It was actually really cool looking.

Neat.