I saw a parent with a kid that had microcephaly at the movies yesterday, and it made me almost physically angry

I saw a parent with a kid that had microcephaly at the movies yesterday, and it made me almost physically angry.

Why are these abominations allowed to live? They have literally no functioning brain and cannot do anything aside from exist. I hate parents who choose to keep these useless wastes of space alive

PC? Christian goodness? Parental instinct?

Take your pick.

All shit reasons if you ask me.

Virgin detected. Calm your angst internet warrior

Wait until you have kids before spewing nonsense kid

Abortions should be mandatory, you should not have the right to birth something thats going to take public money and die five years later.

>mad at inoffensive people living a difficult life

wew

cuckold faggot detected

Wait until you see what parents of abnormal kids go through, then you might understand.

Triboulet?

If you know you're going to have a kid that will suffer their entire life within time to have an abortion and you can legally do so but chose not to, I think that's evil.

But you're not allowed to say that user, you might offend someone.

I saw one of these in a cafe in London. The thing was squealing for no reason. The mother tried to feed it sweet potato mash. The child couldn't even swallow, she had to tip her head back to let it slide down. The child was about 2 judging by the size. What quality of life can you have if you can't even swallow your own food. We treat animals better than this.

>London
Hi Mohammed

I'd rather have an abortion to know that I am letting something I love suffer every day and then die, wasting tons of tax dollars because of a fucking belief.

HOW DARE YOU

THEY ARE SPECIAL UNIQUE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DESERVE TO BREED AND LIVE WITH ALL OF US EQUALLY

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF BIGOT??

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE YOU CUNTS.

LIFE IS PRECIOUS.

> 1 post by this ID

Mudslimes don't give a shit about animals or retards. Nice try burger ;)

If my kid ends up like that I'm going it up for adoption or leaving the mother and declaring bankruptcy/changing my name if she wants to keep it. Not giving a cent for its medical bills either.

Get a life, bin that wife

>calling people "kid"

We have prenatal checkups so that kids with massively debilitating diseases can and often will be aborted.

Christfags BTFO

Christians confirmed for literally having no brain

A Spanish woman who travelled to ShitAmerica got zika virus while pregnant and she has decided to have the children in spite was positive with microcephalia. I think has been born today

Such a shame to doom a person since birth, s/he will be dependant forever and with very disminished neurological functions

Thing about microcephaly is, you can't be certain about exactly how mentally retarded the adult person will be. Some will be mouth breathing retards with no motor skill, others develop to become useful members of society

A small portion born with microcephaly even have their skulls fill out later in life

lol they look so retarded

I'm a believer in genetic fitness and possibly eugenics, but eugenics isn't possible without a 4th Reich.

Genetic fitness however, is the only concrete thing in this world you can believe in, since propagating your genes to as many people as possible is literally winning life.

You don't really know much about human behavior.

Most likely many of these parents hate themselves, hate the child hate the fact they didn't get an abortion, or that they have a toxic womb that could create such a thing (depriving them off a perfect "normal" child)

Of course these feelings are not acceptable so as a defense mechanism, these patterns do a complete 180, worshiping the kids, devouring their lives caring for them trying to convince THEMSELVES now than anyone else that they are a GOOD PERSON, and don't have such dark thoughts or self loathing.

I am a Protestant Christian and I consider it more humane to abort those rather than have them live a life of suffering.

What makes me more mad is whenough these delusional parents who really their potatoes out on Facebook by putting up pictures of them gumming food and calling them "beautiful"

Your kid isn't beautiful, it's retarded, ugly, and a burden to society. Stop trying to convince yourself you are happy and not disgusted that your kid will never be normal. They aren't even people at this point, they are pets.

No, you win life by leaving it, and not propagating its misery.

Or by becoming a dragon.

>Christian
>more humane
follow Theology, not your feelings

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

i bet if you threw them off a bridge their parents would have a difficult time being upset

I would rather die than live like a potato

pic related has microcephaly

We put down pets if they are suffering greatly. A courtesy we do not for the most part extend to humans.

>this used to be a libertarian board

If you wanna grow vegetables thats fine as long as its self funded.

I will answer you silly. Can you imagine if you kill your sons? Can you imagine the psychological damage that would face these marriage/couple?

Meeting parents who had kids with Down syndrome was one of the most heartbreaking experiences I've ever had.

Those people are so fucking depressing.

I wanted to kill the kids myself to spare the parents.

Arent these things literally just a sack of organs who have just aenough brain to keep the organs barely ticking over?

I mean there is sentience in there at all is there.

Nondenominational protestant here. Fuck off you catholic dipshit, here in America we can live by our own ideals

They brought the child into existence without its consent. They have violated its rights.

organs bank?

Why do you care, you're not raising it

All children are useless and annoying.

If there were a way to clone sterile human beings, I would create a society where people have to earn the ability to reproduce.

>I wanted to kill the kids myself to spare the parents.

The parents had their opportunity. Remember 90% of children with down syndrome are aborted.

You got problems m8.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MUMMY BABY

What in the actual fuck is wrong with that woman?

I feel bad for her, this behavior cannot be healthy.

>willingly carry a profoundly retarded fetus to term
It's a complete waste of what little precious time we have.

If I was a woman and was going to have a child that wasn't going to be able to function in society, I would regard it as a mercy to abort that child before it gained consciousness.

What are you talking about? That's a normal way of treating your beautiful babby.

This.

Its not about you, user. Think about the child. It will be dependent its entire life. That is no life.

The thing that always bothers me about this pair is that the older one looks like a retarded version of my sister.

>Aborting extremely disabled children is wrong
>Aborting perfectly healthy children is A-OK

brb, renouncing my faith in any and all gods

Lola and Claire are allowed to live so that Gwen can get pity bucks from the Internet.

>not aborting is okay

>Why are these abominations allowed to live?

Human. Fleshlight.

They like shit all over the place and make people uncomfortable. Kill one the next time you see it. Say it was in self defense

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Are they twins? What depraved shit did their parents do to be cursed like this?

But they look so ugly. And you have to feed them and shit. i don't know if I could even do that.

Even worse, they're different ages

mom is fucking cute desu.
I'd fugger

bullshit people were fed about sanctity of life got us here

Technological progress allows for more people to enjoy life (prostetic limbs, transplants, even braille). But there are some cases where you can't call it life or even human and just because we can keep them alive doesn't mean we should (again, thanks to sanctity of live - they get a pass)

Holy fuck it's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Why would anyone ever have children?

Spooligans are equal to us you raycis!

This is a hard thing to answer, but only good reason i can think off for them to be alive, is to actually be a sort of role model for all the perfectly healthy people.
Only so that majority of ungrateful faggots can actually be thankful for the opportunity to even be a normal functioning human being.

If you let nature do its thing these children would not survive, most would die at birth or not make it through the first year. The humane option is abortion.

Life is pretty shit if you are "normal", imagine how shit it would be to be a retard.

Life is so beautiful.

If doubles, frog gets cursed with a frog headed child.

>thinking your wife's son is your kid

I agree.

let's re-roll for froggy

If you were retarded enough then you wouldn't have the mental capacity to realize that you're a retard and would be able to live an ignorantly blissful life.

If you were a high-functioning retard and could actually understand the fact that you're retarded and what all that entails then I imagine it would be terribly depressing.

I always wondered if scull surgery at an early age could fix or at least milden the disease????

Kek was merciful this time.

The eyes are the window to the soul.

Because online attention.

How the fuck do you know that?

>Making shit up

These microcephaly kids are starting to be born here because of Zika, the women have no choice because abortion is very illegal (40 years imprisonment). I can imagine some of these zika kids being in 'accidents' though

It looks like a real life wojack.

but not in heaven

Re-roll Froggyyyy

It's too late.

got him, frog will have 1/3 of his children retarded

>getting your dick anywhere near that demonic womb

I saw a parent with a kid that [spends all day jerking off on a Korean basket weaving forum], and it made me almost physically angry.

Why are these abominations allowed to live? They have literally no functioning brain and cannot do anything aside from exist. I hate parents who choose to keep these useless wastes of space alive

These kids can't survive surgery like that. Look at those flimsy arms, imagine there are not even needles that are small enough to fit their tiny arteries.

I wonder what consciousness is like for them. I bet they're seeing the Secrets of KEK that await in the afterlife. They probably possess more knowledge than we can comprehend...

Op you don't known the value of a women who can't speak or move.

We SHOULD all die.

damn. Crazy how fucked up the human body can get just because of some misplaced alleles.