Too many Indians in the world

I have a theory about India demographics, that I would want /pol to help me evaluate.

As you might know, Indias population is estimated to be around 1.3 billion people. The indians conduct a census every tenth year, but I suspect that the result from this census is hugely flawed.

1. The people conducting the census are poorly educated, and therefore prone to make errors.

2. As everyone knows, there are feces and shit is floating around on the streets of Indian cities. This comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.

3. No one will remove these piles of feces because of a general lack of hygiene amongst Indians.

4. Given enough time, these piles of shit will get the same color and odor as any Indian male, and considering the fact that these piles of shit have about the same work ethics as an average Indian male the piles of shit and groups of Indian males are indistinguishable from each other.

5. Now … the people conducting the census will be bound to count these piles of shit as people (because they are poorly educated) and thereby bloat the actual numbers of individuals living in the country.

6. As if these piles of shits weren’t enough, the numbers are also puffed by the fact, that there is a considerable amount of dead people floating around in Indian rivers

7. These dead people will mingle with living people bathing in the sewage rivers (again because of a lack of basic hygiene amongst Indians) and therefore these corpses are inadvertently counted as living people instead of dead ones.

Taken all together I would suspect, that the actual number of inhabitants in India will be somewhere between 200-300 million people, and not 1.3 billion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/india-has-most-stunted-children-in-world-report-116072600012_1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tharangambadi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source for dead people floating around in Indian rivers: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html

Source for India being a general filthy shithole: chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Holy mother of kek.
Your head is too deep into your ass m8

Indian here. People mistake me for Italian.

can I actually ask how so many people in India are still alive with such unhygenic and packed living conditions?

>POO

you probably heard all this from the indian guy fucking your wife while you were locked up in the cuckshed hans

Get fucked jealous whiteboy. I made $30k last summer.

In the leaf

Its Curry man!
We dont eat half cooked like west

blatant troll/bait thread, I've seen smarter shit on this shithole board.

LEAF got Retk

>Indian guy
>fucking a non-poo in loo female

Good one Pajeet!

Hate like this is elliot rodger tier, we all know the guys making threads like this are extremely sexually frustrated. Then they see a normie indian with a normie white girl, and go on their internet personal blogchan to vent their hate.

Making fun of people in crushing poverty isn't going to make girls like you, and despite being white there are literally millions of black, indian, and asian men who have dated more white girls than you have talked to.

Reminder to ignore autists going REEEEEE threads. Kek if you don't know r9k and pol have massive overlap in users

My wife doesn't do small cocks Pajeet.

I don't know what you eat, but apparantly it is isn't good enough.

business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/india-has-most-stunted-children-in-world-report-116072600012_1.html

>people think 30,000 is a lot of money.

kek

Read: in one summer (4 months).

Working as a taxidriver? Get real Pajeet.

What's wrong with being a taxi driver?

Absolutly nothing wrong with being a taxidriver. You just don't earn $30.000 within a summer, unless you are doing something illegal alongside driving a cab.

Honestly there is just too much 2 legged apes in the world overall. Guess where the liberals come from? It's when a person tries to get a normal profession aka engineering, but realizes effort to payback ratio is just not worth for him. So instead he learns "social studies" and starts demanding equality, i.e. get money from person who is productive to the non-productive. Reason? Overcrowded job market.

I was a software engineer. I worked in SV.

Anyways which country are you from?
I saw you made a thread before this about India.

>norway
>swedish
>indian guy
>bull

**denmark

You only made $30.000 working with software engineering? You should move to Denmark and work within the same field. You'll earn almost twist that amount if you are good enough.

You see that flag at the top of my posts? That would be a pretty good hint pajeet.

$30k/4 months = $90k/year

And I was only an intern. I'm not even finished uni.

Yeah, but in the previous thread you said you were on your vacations in Denmark.

Don't know about that. We have our paided vacation at the moment. 6 weeks a year, and no feces in the street. Life is good.

Indians are plague marines. We are Nurgle's chosen.

Grandfather Nurgle Niggle is very welcoming, user. We shall embrace you with our plagues also :)

How can you be working with software engineering while failing at math at the same time? Doesn't compute.

because the 2 have nothing common

OK I enjoyed the poo in loo memes but now it's kinda getting repetitve.I have yet to see someone take a shit in a street openly.Maybe because I live in city area that's why.

They go together as russians, vodka and squatting.

>Too many Indians in the world.
I'm Denmark and i make the rules. Yeah right. Eat my runny shit with Jeera-rice bitch.

Actually Denmark owned a part of India, but then got rid of it, becauce why even bother? Seems like India has been owned by most, if not all, European countries of any worth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tharangambadi