Demon Finale

Home stretch but the escalation never stops.

Come for the End

Continued from

posting in good bread

>Dat perfectly positioned tree limb

FUCKING DUPLICATES

w-why do they all have peg legs?
I'm afraid to ask.

No, she didn't get the phone call so you have no idea about the time between end of last chapter and beginning of this.

funny you should say that....

In case she possesses one of them, of course.

To make it harder for Jimmy to escape if he possess one of them I would assume.

We going DEEP

300 YEARS OF PLANNING!

>been in this thread for 3 hours now

Shit. I was getting excited to see all that random shit Gellman talked about.

ALL THE PLANNING

but thats where the first demon comes into place, there already is a dimension where non of this happened, everyone getting killed in that castle is in that dimension because there is no castle in dimension beta

Ahahaha, what the fuck
I love how this is just all given with a completely straight face

when really it doesn't need to go any further than this.. this part is either sufficient or useless. and why.. why no tongue?

I stayed with the last 2 threads, then got impatient and went to the artists site to read the rest. Holy shit what a ride, best comic I've read in ages.

JESUS HORSEFUCKING CHRIST

i don't recall him talking about anything except the 31 day thing and his previous work on the project. he was dead long before this happened, so... he cant have been talking about any of this.

you can bite your tongue off and drown yourself

Incredible.

I'm not sure it works in real life, but in fiction biting off your tongue and choking on the blood is a suicide method that pops up.

what?
i'm not even sure what to WHAT more about, this post, or the word 'but'

I'm pretty sure that this is all literally a result of the author going up to his friends, and spitballing ideas for how to stop someone who can do what the demons can do.

That's the only way I can see someone coming up with such a schizophrenic arrangement of contingencies, they all came from different people.

youd think that would have come up earlier then.

Probably and I love it so so so so much

>the "tan line" was from the difference in skin tone between the head and possessed body

i can't BELIEVE i only now realized that

i know a guy who legitimately believes in one world government. he's incredibly intelligent other than that, and he introduced me to this comic.. i hope it made him reconsider slightly. ironically i was actually with the dude early on, thinking jimmy should work with him. i liked the idea of an elite team of agents going around the world killing the spiders to save the butterflies.

BTW thanks everyone most of the things I story time has no one in them this has been so much better.

It's probably not a quick method and like I said, it's unclear if it even works (I've seen people say the wound would clot before anything happened, or maybe you'd get a repeat of Jimmy trying and failing to choke on vomit). Hunter's just covering all the bases I guess.

You might not bleed to death but you'll definitely have enough blood to drown in.

to be fair in art this simple it's hard to notice shit like that. and early on they intentionally didnt want you to, all the bits before he gets arrested are supposed to make you just as clueless as jimmy

Hunter is taking no shits

i'm pretty booty blistered over how it all ends

maybe reading a spoiler in the midle of a storytime isnt the best idea?
by the way read this when its done
the first demon, the one who came to earth died and went to second earth, so that means she is around in another earth where this comic doesnt happen, that earth is the only earth all the demons in the final battle could have ended up in

Hehe

i still don't... entirely get this.. but assuming what jimmy thinks in the end is right.. then hunter knows he can trust those guys because they all have to manage to be good for that long to achieve it
though that discussion at the end didn't seem to remotely be ABOUT making posessions without killing yourself. quite the opposite. it seemed to be about pulling a jimmy's dad and dying properly.. right?

You've introduced me to some neat stuff. You were contributing to the Cooke storytimes too, right? I really appreciated those.

No I wasn't apart of that, never was much of a Cooke fan to be honest.

Some moments and sequences here and there.

personally, i think the inclusion of dimension hopping is possibly the worst thing about this series. once infinite realities are introduced, what do the actions matter? there is no longer a sense of urgency or danger since everything could just go smoothly in another universe

but that isn't what happened

What the shit?

This chapter is something else.

and that's not even the least sensical thing about the premise.

>hello campers, this is Dr. Khan

aw no, not Sweetpea.

He's about to have a vagina wrapped around his head for the second time in his life.

and when he sings that, you know every single bottle will be counted. and at the end he will know exactly how long it has been

You know where this is going now.

well done m8

>fetuses can be demons
NO THEY FUCKING CAN'T THIS IS HORSESHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also does this suggest that the 33-day possession thing doesn't exist or that jimmy's father didn't use that method?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt