DUDE RACE ISSUES LMfAO

DUDE RACE ISSUES LMfAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk
youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtu.be/Ri78qkTjT4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE WHITE LIBERALS LMFAO

DUDE

>watching letterman's final show
>bring out long line of celebrities to give funny one liners related to daves departure
>chris rocks turn
>race joke

it's so predictable and such low hanging fruit that I can't really watch black comics anymore

>reee blacks complain so much
>us superior rights have le thick skin

go back to r/ the donald

>bringing up reddit

found the redditor

At leas the's actually funny, unlike pic related

seenot even about that. black entertainers are literally incapable making art that doesn't involve race

So is this ugly faggot going to make his whole career about nitpicking and prodding racial tensions?

I suppose we should just encourage him? It will only exacerbate it, countering multiculturalism and post-ethnicism.

Like, maybe we should ACCELLERATE this. Encourage leftists to piss off whites. The backlash will only get more and more furious.

Maybe in this day and age but it's more to do with the super Jewed SJW climate we live in

>people who get mad over truth are on par with those who dislike lies.

reddit logic

YALL EVER NOTICE HOW WHITE FOLK BE GOOFY AF LMAO LIKE WE GET IT BRUH U LAME AY BUT FA REAL THO IMA GET ME SUMMA DAT BECKY THO

I had sort of lost interest in the Daily Show before it fell to that guy, but it still baffles me that it didn't end up being someone who I had actually seen on the show before to host it

sup

Literally everything about the Daily Show sucks now. Noah is the least bad thing about it. Why do people still watch that shit?

I mean, I throw triggering "offensive" comments into these bait threads for that very reason.

Leftistposters fall for the trap, think "he's getting mad!!" and start spamming BLACKED threads.

This leads to more and more people just getting sick of the sight of disgusting fucking niggers and their shit-colored dicks. More and more people start veering racist just out of sheer annoyance. Tensions build, leftists respond in turn to the growing "reactionary" sentiment they always feared, and become even more annoying.

It's positive feedback. Really effective. Who would have thought the internet would become a veritable anti-multiculturalism machine.

Will you look at what you did OP? You triggered another one . How many times do I have to tell you OP, these people are VERY delicate. You really must use the kid's gloves when dealing with their types. Please OP, be more considerate in the future.

Is okay user, it's okay. He was just joking

>black entertainers are literally incapable making art that doesn't involve race
This is so true.
I work in a bookstore, every race writes about a plethora of topics - White, Chinese, Indian, Hispanic, whatever - it's never really an indicator of what the book's topic will be. They all write on diverse topics.

But blacks are a different story. Maybe 1% of the books they've written are not about race. If you see a black face on the cover, it's about race. If it's a black name, it's about race. It's either "WE WUZ DA EGEEPTUNS/ISRAELITES/whatever" by """Dr.""" Tahiki Afrika or a made up bullshit name (very popular with dumbass high school dropout nogs), some stupid shit about lynchings, civil rights, slavery, etc. etc. any manner of race-related tripe. I have seen only a handful of non-race related books by blacks in my life.

It really made me realize why they are all so focused and obsessed with it - even the ones who can read just nonstop read about how oppressed they are. Must be a sad existence.

Sup Forums - altright pussies who cry about literally everything.

>WAAHH DON'T CRITICIZE MY BASED BLACK MAN!! *shits pants*

Leftists start it. Leftists actively constantly stir shit up.

This nigger is making a show that is literally "BAWWWW whites are so racist". Criticizing that compulsion on the left can't be characterized as being the sensitive ones, it's the left who actively push this stuff. The right is merely saying FUCK OFF, NIGGER, WE'RE NOT SORRY AND WE WILL GIVE NO GROUND.

Fucking white bois, amirite?
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=38

I was legit a big fan of this guy and his movie until I read an article where he said something about "trying to create wokeness"

I had a black ex-girlfriend who wanted to get married/have kids and I turned her down because I was afraid of having my kid identify as black and turn into a racebaiting retard like so many half-blacks are, just like this guy.

What's with all the hostility towards black people on this site?

Pretty simple. White countries would be better without them in every meaningful way.

What did Shame have to do with race?

I don't have any hostility towards "black people," because they don't exist.

If you're talking about the ugly yellow-eyed tar-skinned fat-nosed gorilla/human hybrids from Africa who love watermelons and fried chicken though, yeah I hate them.

it's always the halfsies who overcompensate by being extra #woke

You would think on a board that celebrates television and film, which *ahem* would not be nearly as compelling as they are were it not for the stories of people from all backgrounds. I simply don't get it, but hey, it's Sup Forums - what do you expect?

White liberals are directly to blame for this.
They are the ones pushing the race issue and dividing people up and telling people that they should be angry

This is very true. They're so conflicted. If diversity was truly great, they'd embrace their diversity. Instead they go full anti-white.

Black people are fine, it's more the media meme "black people" being forcefed to us, always in some form of antagonism or complaint of white people.

I just find it lame, but it's lame enough that I'm happy to see a big backlash that drives leftists to suicidal pessimism over the growing state of things. Mainly because they're cunts, who think they can 'clean up' thought and speech and reality itself. I can't get behind any movement that can't get over the fact that 13 year old boys are offensive by nature and want to say "nigger" or whatever. Or who can't get over facts like that some people are smarter than others, or that people don't all want to live together. It's become such a strained, forced need to insist things can be this other way in which it absolutely never will be.

Basically, leftists just need to be broken. To be made to finally resign to the savagery of life whereby they come to develop an outlook based more in the real, or otherwise fucking kill themselves like the insufferable, infantile weaklings they are.

>itt: white boys just can't handle it

My conservative friend who also hated this movie just recently got a 15 on his SAT. Coincidence?

We truly can't. Please leave our countries.

It's true, I won't lie, half the people buying the books about civil rights and slavery are white people. I guess they are enabling it by creating a market. They don't buy the WE WUZ books though. That's only dumbass blacks.

Can't handle what?

Niggers are the ones living in squalor of their own making. Niggers are the ones destroying their own opportunities by being annoying, savage little shits when white institutions go out of their way to help them become educated. Niggers are the ones compulsively, aggressively killing their own, and then complain that we're the ones enacting violence on them.

Whereas meanwhile whites live decent lives because we're decent, smarter, and all around better people in every way.

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Farble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>FRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

WE

>of their own making

ha ha ha

he also said "fourth of may be with you" on may 4th, then immediately deleted it. cinephile trump is my favorite trump

>Africans were millennia behind whites before we ever sailed there

ha ha ha

Hahaha

These should be put into an ebook. Love them.

I'm glad he isn't a big enough pleb to care about Star Wars

Trump sticks to BFI top 100

youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

If it's racism keeping blacks down, why do asians do so well, even when they start with humble means?

Sooner or later you're just going to have to accept that it's all genetics. Races succeed or fail on their OWN merit.

How many white people actually owned slaves? something like 1% of Americans?
Please correct me as I'm not from the US.

Black people also owned slaves. They most certainly sold and captured slaves. Muslims had the most slaves of anyone. They don't have a black population because they would castrate them.

White (anglos) fought and died to end the shameful practice of slavery.
I don't own any slaves. None of my family own any slaves and as far as I know. never have.
Why am I expected to feel guilty?

Also who were running the slave ships? I'll give you a clue, They have escaped any blame and can become "white" when it suits. There name rhymes with (you)

>ignores geopolitical context and ramifications of other peoples influence over a certain group of people

It started when they took the black man out of the household.

Pffffff you still buy into that whole 'blank slate' cultural constructionist argument?

All of the studies suggest otherwise.

Niggers are simply fucking DUMB, and that obviously determines a huge role of their fate.

dude triggered pol lmfao

role *in

I don't buy into arguments informed by agendas that are trying to go against nature itself. Even if such arguments superficially "sound nicer". REALITY ISN'T NICE!

>it's the episode where a shill calls a stray Sup Forums poster a redditor
>it's the 20th rerun this month
I don't even care if you're some useless sack of shit troll who wants ebin replies or a real shill, but this kinda shit ruins entire threads. Bringing up reddit for no reason. Seriously: fuck you!

Again, Africans were millennia behind others before we sailed to it. They simply have lower IQs.

Seriously, it's just intellectually lazy to ignore biology.

OH OH OH

Black people were the first to sail the world though, which is why you can see black influences in art and culture all over the world.

literally samefagging unabashedly

lol, okaaaaaaay

WE

>shill

you're the shill here, pal. get the fuck off my board.

Nope. Too bad this board doesn't tag people.

Are you seriously triggered by Reddit?

It's a a sad fact that a 6 year old Kenyan child cannot pass the "Mirror Self Recognition" test.
Something a toddler with Caucasian or Asian DNA can achieve before his second birthday.
Magpies pass the test, so do Ants. The mirror test tests self awareness.
It's hard to find research on this as people have lost careers over it. Some of the rationalizations are cringey and insulting.

>retards hang out with retards
truly incredible

Negro children also can support their own head a month before whites and asians. In nature, less advanced animals mature faster.

>mirror test
youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY

troll
shill

Hahaha

Yeah Sub-Saharan African IQ falls into the upper end of legally retarded.

That's obviously not merely cultural context, that's fucking biology. They're lower beings.

>How many white people actually owned slaves? something like 1% of Americans?
Yeah. Very very small %.

>Black people also owned slaves. They most certainly sold and captured slaves.
Yep, in fact slavery in America started with an African ex-slave sold to Americans by Arabs. You can't make this shit up.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

BUT IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!!!!!

Never ever feel "guilty" for this shit. Fuck niggers.

you're still obsessing over kristen stewart?

DUDE I DONT IDENTIFY WITH IT SO ITS BAD, ALL THINGS SHOULD CATER TO ME

No worse than bringing up muh-r/donald back to Sup Forums cancer nigger. Deal with it cuck.

kinda like how female comedians cannot focus on anything other than talking about their vagina, or their lack of a penis? "If I HAD a penis..." jokes are diamond dozen

Yes/

I thought we all agreed that get out wasn't race baiting, now it is again?

You people are killing me

I don't even hate blacks. I don't judge someone for being African. To be honest I'm more likely to judge on clothes style and demeanor than skin tone.

I know who my enemy is, it's not blacks.

No white person should feel guilty for slavery,

>make every place they inhabit worse
>not your enemy
k

Don't forget that a good chunk of the traders were Jewish (who like to demonize us for "our" slaver history the most).

Especially see the Portuguese slave trade.

>Sup Forums, the lowest IQ board is unironically infested with racists

makes you think huh

It's true I wouldn't go walking through a black neighborhood and if I'm walking alone towards a group of black males I have a ZERO % chance of getting by without incidence.
Doesn't mean I automatically hate someone just for being black.

>anti-racist has the gall to bring up IQ as criticism

Ummm, if you have so much contempt for the stupid, you might want to reconsider your opinion of your precious negro friends, sweetie.

Why would someone just come to a board and throw their assumptions and opinions out like anybody cares what some fag who has been here for less than a year thinks?

So all of the Ph.Ds who study biological racial differences have a low IQ?

We get it drummed into us daily that we are bad people just for existing.
The white male is the new Jew of Nazi Germany.
We are told it's impossible for anyone to be racist against whites.

Liberals wonder why white nationalism is on the rise.

>Doesn't mean I automatically hate someone just for being black.
No, but your country is unquestionably better without them.

This.

I don't hate blacks, actually. I post mean things here because it pisses off leftists and makes them bait the real racists here.

But that said, very simply put, yes, if you want your children to have a good life, raise them in an area with as few black people as possible. Who cares about the reason it's that way, even. What matters is your childrens' futures. Any parent who would put their white kid in a highly black school for the sake of political belief is an ASSHOLE very likely ruining their kids' life.

No, white countries would be better without n*ggers.

Black people =/= N*ggers

Things would be fine if leftists weren't stirring up shit with identity politics and indoctrinating people through Universities and the media and trying to change history rather than own and accept their history.
Affirmative action is basically an admission of non-black superiority.

It's true, it's true. The problem is, large numbers of blacks / black culture = niggers.

The sad fact is there are a lot of very good ones. Less than with whites, but the good ones definitely deserve their acknowledgement.

My view is that he good ones should attempt to create their own distinct world of functional, decent blacks, with their own culture, business, etc. I with them nothing but the best. But when they come around blaming whites for their nigger element, I lose sympathy.

How's the manifesto coming along?

Privileged white libs have taught them that non-narrative blacks are "uncle toms" and to be despised.

Here's a vid on the origins of political correctness. It's 13 mins by Bill Whittle. He's a nice guy. Great vid for all. Black, white whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

The "manifesto" is a larger, collective awareness and sensibility growing among the white diaspora. I didn't start it but I'm vaguely sympathetic and will give it a little energy sometimes. All the anti-racist and leftist trolling only feeds and empowers it too.

I recognize how it's playing with fire, but fuck it, it's fun, and the white spirit and aesthetic is too beautiful to give way to some nigger bullshit.

>white America is racist and do horrible things to racial minorities
>"if you point it out, you're the problem"

White people everyone

DUDE MILK LMAO

everyone is racist.

but then some races do better than others on their own merits.

and when the shittier races complain and demand reparations or some shit, we say "fuck off"

it's as simple as that.

Why can't american niggers make entertaining actionkino like Ugandabros?

youtu.be/Ri78qkTjT4A

>Affirmative action is basically an admission of non-black superiority.
Their dropout rate is really high because of this. Blacks get put in schools they're not qualified for. If I was admitted into MIT I know I'd be in over my head.

>we
You don't speak for your entire race.
>we say "fuck off"
wow you can cut yourself on this edge