Steve-o would swallow 6-7 condoms full of weed when he would travel to foreign countries

steve-o would swallow 6-7 condoms full of weed when he would travel to foreign countries

youtube.com/watch?v=F4HthqlmCao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ6b5PO-NvY
youtu.be/kkVb_ogECJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those ridiculous fake teeth always crack me up

he's so fucking retarded and has terrible judgement

It's no surprise he went to Clown College.

he gives no fucks and is rich and famous and banged hot bitches as a result

He's actually a depressive with a meth problem and mentally unstable/suicidal

i thought he's been clean for years?

jesus what happened to mike matei

What a retard

Weed isn't addictiv-

>nah dude, weed isn't addictive at all!

He got to have Sophie Turner kick him in the nuts.
What a privilege!

He's still fucked in the head regardless of drugs or not.

he does this in one of his movies, out on bail I think

theres no such thing as a healthy reformed meth addict

once theyre gone theyre gone

>weed isnt addicting guys

He came off pretty intelligent on Rogan's Podcast desu.

I went along with some friends to a local club 5 mins from my house, stumbled in the doors and soon bumped into someone. It was steve-o doing some promotion thing in a shitty club in eastern suburbs of melbourne. That was when I knew it was time to go home.

seriously? That sounds like an epic night in the making. Also why are you hating on some dude trying to get $$. It's not glamorous what Steve-O does, but you don't have to look down on the man either.

I wonder just what amount of a drug cocktail Steve-o was on when he got that tattoo.

you sound like a faggot t b h f a m

My favorite part of the Charlie Sheen roast

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

I'm surprised that druggie faggot didn't kill himself afterwards

lmao

underrated post

Most likely ketamine or pcp. In the demise / rise of steve-o he talks about his addiction to dissociative drugs.
He only seemed to do the popular dissociatives like ketamine, pcp and nitrous. Never anything like methoxetamine, tiletamine or pcp analogues.

>hey this is a pretty good episode
>suddenly they start talking about weed and how it explains quantum mechanics or some shit
holy shit fuck off

Why not the seeds? Then you could plant them and grow as much as you like.

He doesn't have the brain capacity to plan that far ahead
Plus he'd probably be staying for 2 nights or so

>He doesn't have the brain capacity to grow a plant that takes at least 18 weeks to finish growing in his 1 week stay in a foreign country

His last appearance on Rogan's podcast, he told a story how he was trying to impress this fat chick at college and literally face-planted off of a balcony at some party. I believe he knocked some teeth out in that incident.

His laugh makes me want to kill myself.

kek

when will autism learn?

This is a skill only Terrance McKenna and Hunter S Thompson learned.

It's the secret of the machine elves.

hi grampas

Really? Sauce?

Steve-o was a depressed dissociative addict, not a meth addict.
Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ6b5PO-NvY

People like this who naturally have zero inhibitions scare the fuck out of me.

Michael Malice is doing JRE soon

it will be earth shattering.

you have been warned.

great fucking interview

never did meth

youtu.be/kkVb_ogECJc

seems like he was fine with the joke. turns out Amy Schumer is a two faced pig though, who would have thought?

I wonder if Amy is ashamed at how terrible and disgusting of a person she is and that she glorifies it to children with minds that aren't fully developed

they fill me with joy

One some level I'm sure she is. On the other hand, she made her money now and I doubt she really gives a shit about her 'legacy' as a comic.

steve-o seemed more comfortable in his last interview. he was stuttering and just seemed out of it this time around

Steve-o has brain damage, you should expect him to be a little out of it

he did PCP and special K and shit

maybe because joe wouldnt shut the fuck up about mma shit which steve-o barely seems to know anything about

I'm sure his teeth weren't in great shape before that considering how much he vomited

You can vomit and still have good teeth if you take care of your teeth after vomiting.
All you have to do to prevent it from damaging your teeth is rinse your mouth out with baking soda/water and then brush your teeth after you vomit.

Steve-O?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

muh reefer madness

Please try to understand weed isn't physically addictive (it won't cause withdrawals).
Yes, people crave weed. That has to do with psychological addiction.
Psychological addiction can occur with any drug or activity a person finds pleasurable.
Shitposting everyday on Sup Forums means you're psychologically addicted to Sup Forums.

steve's pretty coherent for a former whippet addict. you can see all of the insecurities come to the surface though and rogan dismisses it as just 'dude be yourself'.

>(it won't cause withdrawals)
>Yes, people crave weed.

Why do weed heads always say it's different for some arbitrary reason?
>aww man I feel like shit I really need to smoke some weed, nah man this doesn't count

Craving a drug isn't withdrawals.
Withdrawals mean you get physically ill if you go without it.

you can get addicted to playing a video game or
tic tacs a whole bunch thats the equivalent of being addicted to weed.

>I wish I was shitposting on Sup Forums right now instead of being raped by my father

>Oh my god, he's having Sup Forums withdrawals!

You need to wait ~15 minutes before brushing your teeth, since they'll be really soft from the vomit.

That's why the mixture of baking soda and water is used before brushing.
It's purpose is to neutralize the remaining stomach acid on your teeth before it can damage them.

Mate, why do you think people keep going to AA meetings even after quitting? Your brain is permanently fucked, you'll be fighting that urge forever

>wake up in the middle of the night
>puke up the baked camembert from a few hours ago
>think to myself "nice curds"
>fart myself back to sleep
>no fucks given

>Your brain is permanently fucked,

Not really, it depends on your drug of choice, routes of administration and habits you kept while using drugs.

Of course somebody who was injecting a neurotoxic chemical like meth through a dirty needle he's shared with a transvestite hooker and used 18 times is going to have major problems after they quit.
A person using a chemical that doesn't permanently damage parts of their brain that help to regulate their mood, inhibition and decision making isn't going to have as much trouble.

>no fucks given

>20 years later
>teeth rotting out
>in constant agony, can't eat or even drink
>totally worth it

I'm not necessarily saying that your brain is fucked because of the drugs, it's just an addictive personality thing and knowing what it feels like to be high

Yeth.

True, but I've seen many addicts who were addicted to injecting strong opioids (6-mam, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, heroin) with cocaine or meth go clean and not struggle after a few years. Arguably injecting the opioids i mentioned with cocaine or meth is one of the most addictive and craving-causing ROA's and drugs and with what you're saying they should not be able to be clean.

Yes, they struggled with cravings for a few years but they have managed to beat it and move on completely. One of these people is my brother so I know his feelings on the matter fairly intimately.

he has teeth again

>eastern suburbs of melbourne
aha what a faggot

why did they never do any badass stunts will steve'o's false teeth?

But he does have inhibitions, one of his inhibitions is to have weed with him. He just doesn't share your inhibitions.

He reminds me a little of a Bogdanoff.

quality

Fuck off retard, you literally get the shakes and can't sleep when you stop smoking.
>hurrdurr all in ur head weed is good for u legalize it

t. not from melbs lad

Steve-o swallowed weed condoms but when Matt LeBlanc got his first pay check he swallowed a hot meal.

I love Steve-O with all my heart.

>The whip-it king of the spirit world

is that face on purpose

>ywn have a complete feeling of numbness for the first month or so and have to really get in touch with your depression and why you were addicted to escapism again

feels sober man

i stopped smoking when i got some laced shit that meant i couldnt sleep for a few days. junkie faggot dunno what he put in the weed but it was not fun.

anyway those trippy sober dreams are fucked up, weed makes you not have dreams and when it goes away you get a full flood of crazy shit dreams

i don't know what the fuck you were smoking, but in MY own anecdotal experience that didn't happen when i stopped smoking after being a daily smoker for ten years. i will definitely vouch for it being psychologically addictive as it took me a very long time (close to a year) to work up the nerve/resolve to quit because i got so anxious just thinking about stopping.

wouldn't it just be easier to buy some once he got there

autist, he's saying that people who DO struggle with addiction continue going to meetings because no matter how long they're clean they still have a desire to get high. pull your head out of your pre-med ass, junior

No, he was in a lot of countries with severe penalties for marijuana possession. Also, he had a mental dependence on weed and wouldn't risk not being able to score any.

people I know closely who smoke or used to smoke are anxious and stressed all the time when they're not high
every time something bad happens they say they need a blunt
it seems like joking at first but literally every time there's a something that could cause a tiny amount of stress they say that with a straight face
it's sad
you can tell people how it's a different kind of addiction all day but the end result is the same

I would bet dollars to donuts that he likes to swallow the condom full of cock the best

>FUCK YOU AMY!
Every fucking time

lmao using these $5 drug words. DUDE you must be experienced as HECK

Did all the cool kids in school smoke pot and you still can't get any?

>Hey dude smoke this weed lmao that was, until recently, in my rectum.

I heard Steve-O liked the condom he hid up his rectum to be filled with cock the best.

e

>see Stevo on JRE and H3H3
>bunch of other shit

Nigger just needs one motherfucker to pass the pipe or a joint to him and he's toast. He can't keep this shit up forever.

yes lets trust people on a Tibetan throat singing forum when it comes to the least understood organ and one of the least understood fields of medicine.

I'm sure you genius' know exactly what is going on and are free from bias.

>mfw i have fake teeth too

5 dollar drug words? I'm gonna confirm that you need to go for a walk or something

kek'd

I would never swallow my phone just to post on Sup Forums if I visited a place where the internet was banned though