Post your original movie ideas

Post your original movie ideas

>far future where androids have replaced humans and then try to create a human using organic materials

A film that follows around an illegal crime scene cleaner in the same vein as Nightcrawler, but with a pastel aesthetic through out the whole movie, and lots of tracking shots.

movie has no plot and changes protagonist every 7 minutes.

so nightcrawler directed by wes anderson? what would the story gain from this?

would make a movie depicting the true nature of women. would be so edgy it would get banned worldwide, except russia.

Who would play the human?

Well if we're talking design, I'd like it to be a mash of the gore of the crime scenes and the pastel colors. The plot would revolve around the cleaner getting caught by a gang member leaving the scene and the rest of the film would be about the cleaner having to work with the mob (Who he routinely states his displeasure for, even though he works for them) to survive the onslaught.

adam sandler

Basically a commentary on superhero films: a superpowered soldier using his powers to slaughter opposing soldiers in a world war. The culmination of the film would pit him against another countries superhuman.

Extreme action movie where an undercover cop has to escape from a Mexican cartel. Voiced over by Eric Roberts.

An Alien film explaining how Ripley's parents met.

IT WOULD BE SO EXCITING TO FIND OUT THE ANSWERS!

a movie about an alien invasion where a negotiator settles that they should leave if they are beaten in an olympic tournament. disciplines would come from earth and the alien planet. there is a subplot where the human team leader and alpha alien female fall in love.

it would be a sci fi comedy. $60M budget, $150M revenue. will have a bad sequel too.

universal soldier?

A Sci Fi/Horror starring Finn Wittrock as a CIA agent in Afghanistan who has to investigate the disappearances of an entire Afghanistani town so the government won't blame American soldiers. Shit gets REALLY lovecraftian when he finds a "rip" in reality inside a cave and everything just falls apart. The rest of the movie is him trying to keep himself together while he finishes his investigation.

Eh I mean like a superhuman in terms of having telekinesis or a form of matter manipulation.

oh x-men.

a man gets hit by a photocopier and when he wakes up he has the power to see through everything solid.

Yeah but who is totally fine with being used as basically government property. Most of that type of shit ends with the superhuman rebelling, but this character would stay loyal.

Sounded cool when you explained it at first. You ruined it now.

I'd like to do a series about a new era of the mob. Guys going against the old code and trying to crawl back into relevancy. This group of youngins with cowboyitis would have to push back at the old guard, the Russian mafia, and a couple street gangs to make it back to the top.

A comedy about a woman who keeps getting into wacky situations that end with her getting raped. The rape would be presented in a humorous way so that the audience would be tricked into thinking it's not a serious issue anymore. The movie would be a cult hit, and rape would become legal.

All of my movie ideas are either so dark I'm afraid I could make a serial killer out of someone reading them, or way too good to share online.

Adam Sandler plays this big time CEO who travels the world and just does some depraved shit because he knows he can get away with it. The story is told from the perspective of a new "assistant" who is forced to become an accomplice in these crimes (along with a few others) maybe get one last decent film out of Sandler.

This would be a TV series, but I'd like to do one about a demon tricking a human into a deal, but instead of selling his soul, he has to help the demon do his job. It'd be a pushback against all these shows and movies with demons "showing their soft sides", they'd get into some pretty fucked up stuff.

Mix mad max and conan.
>Stranger in a wasteland
>MC is a silent but badass foreigner who pretty much looks for survival.
>Wielding swords, spears n'shit
>Moving iron fortress, powered with fuel and beasts
>Leader is pretty much a space marine immortan joe: as long as he's inside his power suit he's invincible, but he's actually an old battered guy on a life support suit.
>He's searching for more ancient tech so that he can empower the suit's regen and become immortal.
>He will try to find said tech in a legendary city that supposedly still has some of the tech of the past.
>All the fantasy names of people and locations are altered versions of modern names and locations. You don't even actually know it's our world and our future until the plot twist at the end.

half-dozen civillians trapped in syria conflict steal a fishing boat and try to flee to Cyprus after being dosed with a massive amount of BZ in a chemical weapons attack--stalked by a big, nightmarish ocean creature of their own hallucinogenic design

sounds like an inverse constantine, kinda cool.

I know this isn't "original" but I'd like to do a midori shoujo tsubaki adaptation set in post WW2 Japan. I'd rather not censor any of it (child rape may have to be cut) but I'd like to do a surreal adaptation of it, it'd be so damn cool.

Oh shit this is cool!

It'd be cool to see the human slowly get more warped with each evil deed he helps out with.

What do you mean trying to keep it together? Is the imagery going to be half cosmic horror, half real world while he obviously goes insane? Cause that sounds kinda cool

superheroes save world from evil

>Movie begins with full on penetration
>Camera zooms out onto panorama then zooms in to the grills face
>"Soooo,I bet your're wondering how I got into this situation"
>Followed by the plot of Dredd, but with penetration
>Allot of penetration
>And killing ofc
>whole movie will cuminate in Dredd giving the rookie a passing grade for taking it like a champ

My movie will contain no niggers btw

>penetration
>no niggers

dropped

thanks, bud.

the film would be more in the vein of psychological horror/cat-and-mouse shit and interpersonal strife between the fucked-up-crew rather than monster jumpscares--the 'creature' becoming more tormentous as whomever the protagonist might be succumbs to the BZ (some folks got it worse than others, or the effects of the BZ peak at different times or something).

As for driving the plot, the folks on board would be fully aware that they have been afflicted, and half would be convinced that the only way to defeat the fictional creature would be to poison it by feeding it one of the characters in an attempt to poison it...after numerous attempts to harpoon it or whatever, and on the premise that most believe they will die before reaching Cyprus. i was thinking maybe the person most are opting to sacrifice would be a woman of Hindu faith whom the protagonist feels some obligation to keep alive, like the spouse or family member of one of the protagonist's friends who boarded the ship with him/her. shit would go primal from there.

sorry for the poor phrasing, im exhausted but i cant sleep because im sunburnt as fuck.

oops, by "fully aware that they have been afflicted" i mean that they are capable of somewhat-rational thought and not just tweaking out, although there would be much tweaking to be had.