Why doesn't the public seem interested in the UFO phenomenon anymore?

Why doesn't the public seem interested in the UFO phenomenon anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/ufo/hoax4photos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQKUfWF5os
youtube.com/watch?v=VTXlRjnxazw
youtube.com/watch?v=fsBIkhwCNVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
youtube.com/watch?v=s6hrcZeG72M
youtube.com/watch?v=vsKdmBwtPxs
youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E
youtu.be/9iJy-KRFveg
youtube.com/watch?v=01pGF8nrlMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That pic is fake

rense.com/ufo/hoax4photos.html

We have other aliens to worry about

MJ-12 did their job.

because we have good cameras now and everyone has a phone with one but the number of sightings has dropped.
Also, i've read a lot of stories from people who were supposedly "kidnaped" and lots of them sounded like Mass effect fanasies. Now i realise how stupid thi really is when people actually believe this shit.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks user.
Pic related looks pretty real, though.

because there is bigger shit to worry about than ayy lmaos, like EU immigration crisis, US elections and brexit

speaking of ayy UFOs what does Sup Forums think about this vid, fake? Looks too good to be true. youtube.com/watch?v=zpQKUfWF5os

which was

A lot of normies are. It's just it isn't at the forefront at the moment. We've got brown people trying to hack our heads off and a big mean racist about to lead the free world.

x-files went shit after the 6th series and everyone lost the appetite for it

Because the latest series of The X-files was shit.

Youre a shitty troll and you know it.

As sightings increased credibility tanked.

It stopped being about seeing UFOs as just Unidentified Flying Objects and turned into modern day tinfoil hat aliem conspirators.

I still believe. I also believe I've seen one but it's harder now.

The fuck are you on.

Because you can never know if it's true or not.
It's a bit frustrating.
Perhaps Trump will reveal gov secret files about aliens once he is president.

>mfw reading about cattle mutilations
>mfw it happened of a human
I've been paranoid of open fields ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTXlRjnxazw

youtube.com/watch?v=fsBIkhwCNVA

It's too scary for most people.

CIA already admitted it was a part of a coverup for spyplanes etc.

Roswell actually was a type of weather balloon, but it was designed to detect soviet nuclear tests which is why they let the rumors run wild.

Now days they prob use it to cover up space-based weapons

>they would tell the truth if a real UFO crashed

I'm guessing it has to do with two things:

When the phenomenon started getting interest in the late 50s and early 60s, it could be seen as "something new is happening, what could it be, maybe it is aliums!" But after enough time passes, people start to figure out, "Well, if it was aliums, they'd be on television delivering their message of peace and universal brotherhood by now -- either that, or they'd be lasering everybody and stealing our women.' After enough time passes, it is obviously not happening.

Second, people are a bit more spophisticated about camera tricks and stuff now -- back then, we'd seen "Earth vs. the Flying Saucers," where "realisitic" saucer attacks had visible strings holding the ships over the model tank. Today, we have seen amazing special effects in space movies for ageneration -- shit like the pic OP posts doesn't fool anybody any more.

This is incorrect.

Leslie Kean is a good starting point to try to come to grips with reality.

For almost 60 years, they've been flying around and not done jack shit. How is that scary?

I am. But the Internet made everything so fake and shallow that it's tiring (and impossible) to read through all the bullshit. No wonder people lost interest.

>Mysterious beings with apparently far more advanced technology to us
>They don't come forward and introduce themselves to normies
>wtfaretheydoinghere.jpg

>probing anuses

Because we don't know what they want.

Luckily they don't want us dead because they would have done it by now. Whatever the level of interaction is between us it's decided by them 100%.

Maybe Earth is treated as a wildlife sanctuary by the ayys. Sure they could kill the native intelligent beings and add a planet to their list if they wanted.
I'd imagine that planets hosting sentient life are an extreme rarity to come across, so they'd rather observe and study.

What about the foo fighters?

Honestly OP I'm not sure as I've always been fascinated by the subject. However I kind of avoid it because of fear and paranoia.

I saw a ufo but no one fucking believes me anyway so I keep it to myself and try to forget about it. I don't have the answers about what I saw so thinking about it will just fuck me up more.

Is there less interest? I don't know. Wasn't this ancient alien show on the History Channel really successful? And there's dozens of alien movies all the time. I think maybe more people realize that it's all just fake videos now that the internet is widely available compared to the 1960s-1990s when people maybe saw some amateur video once in a while and thought it was mysterious and could possibly be true

I think so. The reports of abductions and encounters seem to be similar to how we would treat wild and exotic animals.

They seem to tag people and follow certain people. If they abduct people I imagine they would want to see similar things to what we test for like vitamin deficiencies and other tedious scientific stuff.

A lot of people say activity increased hugely after the end of WW2, we started testing nukes and had been getting very industrius worldwide so it must interest them. Imagine watching animals invent spitfires, tanks and start flamethrowing each other. There's accounts from every part of the world for thousands of years but that point after WW2 must be a defined measurement of when an intelligent species kicks into high gear.

Seems that as soon as everyone started carrying camera phones everywhere they went that sightings of UFOs, ghosts, and various legendary creatures went down. Obviously they are all deathly allergic to the signals put out by the the phones.

Nah most sightings occur within seconds. My sighting lasted less than a second. I didn't have enough time to grab my phone and I didn't even have it because I was walking my dog. The Phoenix lights were a great example of sustained sightings caught on camera for minutes.

If an intelligent race of beings is watching us surely they would be more careful these days from the widespread use of phones with cameras on them. They'd still pick up shitty pics with little use anyway.

Too many people crying wolf and uploading fake shit.

>what do you think about the video.
Looks like cgi, "bouncy camera" effect and grainy pulsating image to conceal the poor inserted cgi animation which would stick out like a sore thumb in a stable image, is a common trait with many of these videos.

the desire for there to be something more verifiable causes some people to make shit up simply to spark some more interest to then hopefully get to the "real stuff". Also a popular and reasonable theory is aswell that the whole ufo phenomena stuff, is a manufactured cover by the MIC to not have to explain what the flying objects are and what they are prototypes of so that foreign governments don't know what they are either, by hinting that it might be "muh aliens".. so they don't have to explain anything themselves in detail.

I'm not saying there's nothing to it for instance the battle of LA stuff during wwII is pretty interesting.

People found out it was pop culture bullshit.

New UFO and ghost footage still exists though.

If aliens were smart they'd recruit the brightest minds from Sup Forums into their overseers for earth instead of a bunch of old farts who cant even turn on their TV without help and who run the entire fucking planet into the ground.
If I wanted to mine minerals in optimal conditions I'd first get rid of all the incompetent politicians and replace them with more capable staff.
Because happy workers = better productivity.

>Why doesn't the public seem interested in the UFO phenomenon anymore?
Fear or being ridiculed.

>which was
Starting the little green men meme and ridiculing the shit out of every one that wanted the truth.

>mj-12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12

As film editing software technology advanced it got into the hands of the public.

When anyone with a computer could make a convincing looking fake UFO footage all UFO footage lost credibility.

That coupled with loonies who wanted so desperately to find UFOs they began seeing them everywhere, even in places they clearly weren't people lost all interest.

When all you see is hoaxes and delusion people chasing UFOs it becomes as youtube puts it "fake and gay".

This.

If aliens really wanted to sneak around they'd disguise their ships as aeroplanes or clouds.

>implying aliens don't have a sense of humour
>Implying aliens would give a shit about us,and that what we are seeing is not just some memesters doing le epic pranks to post on the alien version of plebbit.

Because the UFO phenomenon ended with the cold war, it was a psy-op.
UFOs were just projections made by the government so that lots of people would see them, and then the government would deny them, and then word gets around that the US military is working with technology that's literally out of this world.

If humans want to sneak their new technology around they'd blame it on aliums.

If humans want to sneak their new alien technology around they'd die from the g-forces

REMINDER THAT "ALIENS" ARE INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES AKA DEMONS AND FALLEN ANGELS.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

thanks for the reply, btw this is the best cgi I've ever seen, it almost looks believable the way that light and shadows are handled youtube.com/watch?v=s6hrcZeG72M

>Cattle mutilations
Those aren't aliens, those are satanists.

>Aliens are demons

Seems like viewing a typical "gray" summons these demons. Which is why once they've buried themselves into the public collective conscious they're seen more.

>REMINDER THAT "ALIENS" ARE INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES AKA DEMONS AND FALLEN ANGELS.

Oh, now it all makes sense.

Because they aren't actually spaceships. They are shapeshifting inter-dimensional beings.

>Trying to prove your point
>Don't even bother listening the greatest scientific researcher on the topic
>David Icke
youtube.com/watch?v=vsKdmBwtPxs

Stop trying to shill people with religious propaganda, everyone knows aliens aren't demons, they're merely 13th dimensional creatures

Have there been any good photographed or videoed sightings in the past two years or so?

There are people who still believe in abductions?

Time to aluminum foil and christmas light up the barn again. Sexually interfering with drunk girls is back in vogue.

opinion anons?
02:12 looks realistic af

What's to stop some small ECM jam on devices, also saw a UFO bigger than plane lights about 5x bigger blue and as soon as I noticed its glow behind a cloud(at night) it jetted of with a strange angle.. It flew like directly towards and over the horizon like in a second and a half & the glow was out of sight.. HUGE CHILLZ that day :l

Fake as shit

because it's stupid bullshit
have the tech to travel light years to get here
play cloak and dagger like bigfoot
make no real effort at contact
no aliens, sightings are experimental aircraft

how do they do this shit?

It's just CGI, nothing magical.

Show me concrete evidence (i.e. not random pictures that could be faked or "eyewitness" statements) and then maybe I will care.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E

because there are real problems now

too concerned about them at the time lol
trusting the government... of any country
spy planes buddy, that's it, that's all, we alone

People don't care about UFOs anymore because in the past 10 years we've went from having cameras on your person being a rare thing, to something that is done by pretty much everyone everyday. Before, a story got you attention, no one wants stories now, they want video. The belief in UFOs has probably went down a lot in the past 10 years as well be cause of this, if UFOs were real we'd have lots of undeniable video evidence by now.

what do you think of this pol?

youtu.be/9iJy-KRFveg

Those are insects, just eating already dead bodies. Chill

The left and right theatrics is keeping the sheeple busy. If you aren't an Ameriblob, there's the ISIS drama to keep you occupied.

>Insects that make incisions and eat only certain organs

You mean Insectoid aliens?

I blame Jacques Vallee for this bullshit. He had this idea in mind, way, way before he even begin touching the subject and oriented ALL his research that way to push his nerdy fantasy.

yeah but still I can tell most cgi instantly, this one had me doubt for a moment, makes me wonder if someone ever uploads a real up close ufo video to jewtube would it be called cgi since it would look nearly identical?

I remember watching a long video that was a supposed secret moon mission that seemed very well done for a fake. The astronauts were exploring some kind of ruins on the lunar surface.

UFOs have been largely explained away to intelligent and well-educated people as secret military prototypes or exotic ball lightnings

I have that book but have yet to get around to reading it

I was with a couple of friends and we saw all of these weird lights illuminating clouds in different colours. It went on for about half an hour and then something flew out of one of these odd shaped clouds. It had lots of little lights all over and it's flight path was really erratic, kind of like how a fly moves.
It was cool and all, but I wouldn't say it was ayyyylmao, there's lots of things it could have been. We just don't know.
Most people who post ufo stuff on YouTube are tinfoil hatters and/or flat earthers.

people stopped caring about "mystery" because of social media and internet where everything is presented on a silver platter yet nothing is 100% sure because anyone can write anything, and so interesting things are lost in a titanic pile of digital excrement

remember bermuda triangle? planes (even military) and ships missing or arriving with no crew
to this day nothing is explained and yet no one gives a fuck

I knew a chairforce guy who would strap stupid shit on weather balloons just to mess with people so... I know for a fact sometimes it really is just a balloon. With lights and shit strapped on it just to trolls people.

It looks like an incison because they take tiny bites, and some insect bites are actual cuts. This also explains why the flesh is stripped to the bone. As for only taking certain organs, that can be accounted for by their nutritional value compared to the rest of the body and the time they were found. If the bodies were laying around longer, the insects would eat the less nutritoinal parts as well, leaving nothing but bones.

Also, I think the type of people who used to profit from the xfiles conspiracy shit, are the same type of people who now do the patriarchy conspiracy shit.
The iq level of their target audience is still the same.

When I was a little user I bought this mini blimp type of kite, it had UFO on the side in bold type. It wouldn't be difficult to attach some LEDs and a small battery.

youtube.com/watch?v=01pGF8nrlMY

Probably isn't real.

>open first video
>Matrix music

I heard trolling people with dones was already a thing. Like ten people fly they drones togeter and next thing you know the city has seen a massive ufo like the pheonix lights.

The Bermuda triangle thing has been debunked to death though.

cameras are getting better but UFO footage is not

>Roswell actually was a type of weather balloon
That wasnt even invented until a decade after the test? Seems legit.
We have craft now that reproduce the UAP's capabilities in terms of power generation, propulsion and weapons. The US R&D budget for these programs dwarfs all other budgetary concerns.

You're giving me ideas user...

I didn't even open the video and I know exactly what song you're talking about.

Always glad to help lad.