Tell me about white muslims, Sup Forums

Tell me about white muslims, Sup Forums

Albanians, Bosnians, Swedes, Chechnyans, etc

Are they chill? Or are they as bad as sand people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCv2A_P8NX8
youtube.com/watch?v=n90CXUQ60as
youtube.com/watch?v=8bmqqbKBxb8
youtube.com/watch?v=YMWkL8kyzdY
youtube.com/watch?v=oLYr92h-p_Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
rt.com/usa/349065-hillary-clinton-monument-albania/
gatestoneinstitute.org/3516/kosovo-privatization
jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/
youtu.be/Irj_4IVLBP8?t=7m15s
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/europe/france-attack-on-nice-arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((White))) Muslims

Mudslimes regardless of their race are evil and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Albanians

Worse. They're suicidal killers that can't be stopped by "random checks" because they blend in easier.

Due to conscription in these countries, ISIS has a large number of trained fighters that didn't need training when they came to the Middle East to fight, and their Western training gives them an edge against their poorly trained adversaries.

They're just Turk rapebabies.

I live in an area with a lot of Bosians and all of them are degenerates, even the Muslim ones. They all smoke, drink, do drugs, and most of them are wiggers and their women racemix with blacks.

Not as bad as arabs but still shit

>Slav
>White

They are scum

They shame their ancestors by continuing to adopt the religion of their conquerors.

Chechens Arena Slavs they are North Caucasian

Sounds like they are just Slavs.

Don't know about others but Moslem's in Bosnia are pretty chill. They won't mind you being Atheist, but if you're any sort of Christian you will get plenty of shit.

Still waiting for Serbians to find this thread.

Same goes for Christian Whites by that logic.

They're muslims, why even bother asking.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SERBS

they're bad

We're in.

Have a few Albanian friends from the bronx, good guys that are pretty much white. Cant really tell the difference. They are christian though so maybe thats why they arent bad

sup senpaitachi
muslim slavs are bro-tier. trust me.

Perfect, now all we need is Bosnia and Croatia and this thread can go 350+ replies

Well in my honest opinion, Bosnian muslims are pretty chill compared to sand people, but albanians are almost worse, like a mix between gypsies, turks and niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCv2A_P8NX8

We curse a lot.It's pretty much Jebo te Bog or Jebo te Allah which you don't expect from mudslimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=n90CXUQ60as

>albanians
>white

WE WUZ MUHAMED

Croatia reporting in

albanians
youtube.com/watch?v=8bmqqbKBxb8

KILL THEM ALL

albanians were the first muslim invaders
youtube.com/watch?v=YMWkL8kyzdY

Quite a few Bosnians in Belgium.
They drink alcohol and go clubbing every weekend, but only hang out with the shitskins while being pale as fuck themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLYr92h-p_Q

he wasn't even that bad looking either.

KEK wills it!

bosnian diaspora right here

we are degenerates, although theres a muslim radical movement surging through us atm, we call them vehabije

Just fucking Wahhabis. Roaches all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

let me tell you about albanian """muslims"""

1) no one wears hijab
2) most don't care enough about islam enough to even go to mosque
3) 40% of albania is non-muslim
4) despite serb horror stories about da kosovo terrorists no albanian cares enough about islam to be a terrorist for the cause (cue serb with photo of beheaded serb by KLA, the only one in existence)
5) never gonna hear an albanian say allah akbar unless they're in the mosque and forced to say it by imam
6) USA best friend of albanians
7) we are a nation of complete insignificance, shitty poverty, infrastructure, rampant crime and drug dealing but one thing we are not nor ever will be is religious nutjobs
8) if you still think we are terrorists then go find an article about a recent shooting/bombing/beheading by an albanian

>in b4 taqiyya
our country was militant atheist for over 50 years, all the mosques were shut down and all the beards shaved. that's a whole generation of people who grew up without religion. there's more fundamentalists in greenland than albania

>in b4 diaspora faggot
i'm here on vacation

These are Chechens.

Their skin is a bit lighter than regular arabs, but nobody considers them white, and you can very clearly see the difference.

they look like they were bullied at all levels of schooling

explains a lot

I am a white muslim and I am pretty cool. Basically one of the few white men in the country who is not a homosexual, transvestite or some other kind of sexual degenerate.

>white muslim
A contradiction in terms: Islam darkens the soul.

>6) USA best friend of albanians
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
CONFIRMED

do they promote the white muslims to top rank automatically? i wouldnt be surprised based on intelligence alone.

rt.com/usa/349065-hillary-clinton-monument-albania/

gatestoneinstitute.org/3516/kosovo-privatization

Borat-tier.

russian here, I say nuke em all

The funny thing about misho is that his species of hamster is from Syria. :DD

you gotta admit it's catchy

The lowest of the low.

I still laugh every time I think about the white Australian teen who converted, went to Syria and got sent on a suicide mission where he blew up some empty cars and injured nobody.

>"He never do anything, he just killed himself, he just destroy some cars," General Ibrahim told ABC

Chechens are dangerous
I think all russians agree with me

This x1000. I'm Albanian born and raised and I don't know any Albanian muslims (by muslims I mean Arab-tier durka-durka who prays and doesn't eat pork). We're mostly atheist and agnostic.

you're still durkas though

>you're still durkas though
by what logic, exactly? inb4 cuz his name sounds muslim enough

Tatars=bros

Chechenyans, well if you arent ruski they should be fine

They are the guys in the ISIS vid, Clanging of the Swords IV - fucking barbarians.

we don't really care anymore about mudslims, we know that if you guys start ti remove them, so will we, if you don't start to remove them, we can't, that's just life and we learned to live with it

Here you go -
jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/

They make a point of focusing on these guys, burning their EU passports.

Looks like Richard Ramirez.

Chechens were pagans and Orthodox, until they were invaded by Mongols and coverted to Islam to get help from Turks.

Literally the cuckest of cucks.

I visited Albania and Kosovo last year and have been to Bosnia previously.

Very chill, hospitable and friendly people, much more so than the average Czech. They treat complete strangers like close friends. But to answer your question, regarding islam, they tend to be pretty lenient. Basically eliminating most of the cancerous shit and only preserving the good stuff like architecture, food etc.

Anyone who shits on Balkan Muslims has probably never been to the region and only does so because of the Kosovo is Serbia meme.

No true scottsman either huh?

That's a Georgian chechen, not a slav.

kid on the right looks like that emo kid from 9th grade.

There is a saying roundabouts here that only thing worse than a muslim is a muslim convert... You do the conclusion...

Some of them actually remained pagan and christian, until Russians invaded Caucasus and Islamic Dagestanis tried to unite north Caucasus against Russia. Circassian were worse cucks, they gave their women to Turks.

What a fool, should have taken hormones and became a qt trap with feminine penis and sweet boypusssy :3

chechens are basically fighting machines

>Pakistan
>Anything but dalits

Albanians are the only ones who will survive the Soros event because we worship nothing but ourselves and fuck all. We are exactly what Sup Forums says we are. This is why we are untouched by this bullshit. Even migrants don't want anything to do with us and wahhabis have a hard time keeping us off the whoring and boozing.

The Albanian religion is Albanism. Literally fuck everything else. Majmun te fliqt ju qifsha racat e fejet :)

>being white
>still wearing dumb sand nigger letters

what a bunch of cucks. Islam isn't a religion, it's an indoctrination for Arabic superiority.

Fucking kuffar posting not halal chechens

>Swedes
>White

are you sure these aren't my MNbros who live up inna woods ?

White Muslims are the ultimate weapon against the Jews

>Cant really tell the difference

Why am i not surprised?

How do you like your new president Ivan?

I'm Swedish and I have never met a white muslim. I don't think you understand how segregated our society is.

>How do you like your new president Ivan?
>Ivan
Cozy man

The honest truth is that bosnian muslims really are chill, which doesn't mean that their ideology isn't retarded, backwards and not compatible with any modern life. Bosnian islam (let's drink, eat pork, and fuck women before marriage while being muslims) is pretty strange. Bosnian islam is mostly a knee jerk reaction for the bosniaks to actually claim heritage, which they could easily do on other fronts if they were not so uneducated. I'm from a mixed family, never really believed in God but I thank everyone and everythink that my parents were smart enough to not mutilate my dick and give me a sandnigger name. I wish that we would renounce islam and embrace christianity (if only as an cultural magnet and our rightful cultural heritage - as a cultural complex, to put it that way).

>Bosnian islam (let's drink, eat pork, and fuck women before marriage while being muslims) is pretty strange.
It's slavic islam. In mother soviet union islam harams your.

religious tolerance over there is the same as over here pretty much, no terrorist attacks in albania though. Just narco-violence like in Mexico. Maybe like 100 autists joined up with isis, same as in every country.

It's the same for Bosnia, they join ISIS and autoremove themselves from life so they don't bother us in our homeland. Win-Win. Fuck em I hope that they all go to Syria and end up as autobombs. Evolution at its finest.

They are not real muslims. At least the Albanians and the Bosnians. Their reasons for converting were much more opportunistic.

The albanian and bosnian people don't rreally give a fuck about ISlam. They youth even less so.

I see Christianity growing in these countries again

This gave me chills, youtu.be/Irj_4IVLBP8?t=7m15s . I'm czech soldier and if we going to war with you, well i hope I don't meet any chechens...

Bosnian islam was born from a combination of Ottoman elitism (contempt for arabs and all things arabic) and YU communism.

They've been getting a trickle of wahhabi crap in recently, I hope they clear that shit before it spreads.

They are worse, higher IQ so more dangerous

>well i hope I don't meet any chechens...
But your country is full of chechens, 'Merica wouldn't lie!

Truth is, the most illiterate bosnian peasant naturally dislikes wahabism. Mostly because its not compatible with his lifestyle. There are some autists that really join, others are in it for the money, while people mostly rebel against them. They are mostly not welcome in any official mosques so they make their own shitty communities and separate themselves. Which is a good thing, makes it easier for the Americans to identify them and to ship them to Guantanamo.

>see scandinavian flags
>see "i am muslim"

fucking get out you nasty fucking faggots.

You don't know even half... we actually invadet slovakia while every one else watched ukraine.

When will Sweden rise again as the savior of the white race?

Kill them with fire.

>we actually invadet slovakia while every one else watched ukraine.
Man, that's pretty much against EU values.

>le skin color meme
g-d racists are so dumb

at least measure the skull, there is some legit anthropology in that

>Are they chill? Or are they as bad as sand people?

worse, they are traitors of their race and ancestors

>caucasian
>slav

the only thing Sweden ever did was kill a lot of white people in the 30 Years War.

fuck Sweden.

actually albanians helped the nice terrorist

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/europe/france-attack-on-nice-arrests/

SPBP

But 'Merica wouldn't lie!