How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63%

Prior to 1965, Hispanics were classified as 'white' in the Census. Prior to the 1980's, Indians (from India) were classifed as caucasians/white in the US census.

The US was never 90% white.

Start having more kids, problem solved.

Take your racist shit back to Sup Forums fuccboi

How is this related to television and film?

Take your shit back to containment board

Dubs

was it bot spam?

If you autistic faggots from Sup Forums represent the white race I can see why they want to get rid of you. Ain't exactly blowing the doors off of the species or anything are ya?

but the jew is right tho.
multi culti is better.

Why is Sup Forums still here? Theres no capeshit flicks

>Prior to 1965, Hispanics were classified as 'white' in the Census. Prior to the 1980's, Indians (from India) were classifed as caucasians/white in the US census.

"I Love Lucy" was the top TV show in the 1950's. Back in the 1950's Desi Arnaz was considered 'white'. If he was considered 'white' back them, then show would have never made it on air in the 1st place because of the miscegenertion laws that prevented the showing of interracial romances on TV.

But today in 2017, Desi Arnaz is hispanic / non-White.

>If he was considered 'white' back them
*if he was considered 'non-white' back then in the 1950s

What did Google mean by this?

>How the fuck do we stop it?

Why stop it? I want a Latina or Asian girlfriend. Mmmm. White and black girls are boring.

Actually... White girls can peak my interest if they have some sort of foreign accent. Too bad it's super rare to find British girls in the US. I literally can't think of one time where I've encountered a Brit gal in the states.

there are white hispanics

he doesn't look mestizo to me

>Goldstein

>peak
the word you are looking for is 'pique'

is this board, dare I say it, dead?

white populations aren't declining you fucking retard, white population rates are steady and consistent. what is happening is whites are letting 3rd world countries literally move all their people into white countries.
haha lol. the us was 90% white because all immigration was from european. ricky was mostly european he would have been white today.

Interesting. Is that French in origin?

pedo puppy poster is here!

>there are white hispanics
white hispanics = hispanics / non-white in 2017. mestizos was classified as 'white' prior to 1960s in the US. if we used the the same racial classification system today in 2017 as we did back in the 1950s, the US would be about 80% white. Under the current racial classification categories, everybody in this picture is non-white.

"Hispanic Americans and Latino Americans (Spanish: hispanos; [isĖˆpanos]) are American descendants from Spain and the Spanish speaking countries of Latin America."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

>This thread again
Get a fucking job leech

>mestizos was classified as 'white' prior to 1960s in the US

source

lol, you're simply blurring the line between latin american immigrant which is mostly non white and spanish diaspora, which is white. most of the hispanics living in the us prior to 1965 were white because they were european, which was the immigration policy.

>image against communism
>post against racism
pic related is (You)

>Goldestein

his pic was pretty funny though
even if it might be wrong

>being a centrist is bad
Aligning yourself exclusively to one party and it's ideals makes you nothing more than a sheep

>no source

>there is no anti white agenda XD
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>ok maybe there is but why do you care lmao get a life lol

>How the fuck do we stop it?
genetic engineering, which is already starting:
youtube.com/watch?v=jAhjPd4uNFY