Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Mike Pence?

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Mike Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/about/moderators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2white4me

I can't get over the fact that Trump picked the one guy who looks even whiter than he is as VP.

Dude looks like a ghost.

He's gotten the Christian Right fully behind Trump and has fleshed out Trump's policy proposals in a more detailed way in interviews, which will help with the College Educated Whites

Since the VP doesn't matter much, I'd say he's worth it.

>2wise4me
Damn plebs.

I don't like him. it was a purely political decision to try and capture cruzlims and the religious nuts.

Does this mean Cruz isn't getting his delegates?

He energized the muh Jesus base by the looks of it. Good move. Maybe there were better choices though.

Clinton did the exact same and played it safe.

He's a well-spoken, well-established as a politician. He expanded gun rights, came down hard on drug users, restricted abortion, and passed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (after some controversy, made it okay to deny service to gays).

Oh, and he refused to let Syrian refugees in.

10/10 Republican

>I'm a cuck, a homophobe, and a pelican, in that order.

Loves freedom

Trump doesn't seem to like him. Bad choice.

Pence seems like he's doing the job of unifying the GOP. He's also not a Palin tier pick thankfully and is boring and safe enough to not cause Trump problems.

He was Trump's first choice, and he loves the guy.

Would you like him better in blackface

Looks like emperor Palpatine.

Why not two-face?

haha, I remember when Sup Forums couldn't even conceive of this pick. It's pretty laughable.

What are you talking about, they have perfect chemistry.

Fuck still wish we had Jim Webb, pence is OK buy a cross party nationalist ticket would be fucking awesome

I was initially very disappointed, but I've come around. He's a good speaker, he seems like a likable enough guy, and he also seems to know quite a bit about policy and has unified the more conservative base around trump. There are other people I would have picked before him, but he's completely decent

Nonfactor, but then again Trump didn't need help anyways. Since Shillary made the awful decision to pick Kaine it ain't the worst choice in the world.

I still have no idea, but so far there doesn't seem to be much to dislike about him, which is kind of remarkable for a governor.

Seemed like the RNC ate it up when he said he was all about Jesus and conservatives.

Good enough for me I guess.

I was "meh" at first but after reading up about his stance on the issues, work in Indiana + how he helped bring the Republicans on board I think he's at least an 8/10 choice.

Also people overrate the impact of VP choices.

He's boring and I don't like the way he looks

I don't care about the guy himself one way or the other, but which extra voters did Trump get by picking him? I don't think getting the Jesus freak voters will be worth the voters he'll lose by teaming up with someone who's "like, so totally homophobic, like totally".

>a fucking pence

Neo-Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck!

He's the wojak to donald's pepe. Having a normie tag along could be good for him especially during debates.

Easily the best choice Trump could have made.

I never heard of him before Trump picked him as VP, but he's really proven to be the perfect guy for Trump.

He's done an AMAZING job in Indiana. Unemployment rate decreased big time. He's a based republican that fills in the holes Trump doesn't have. Great pick.

MAGA!

no reason to pick him.

trump is going to have to work overtime to keep him in good light.

>Thoughts on Mike Pence
Not actually a person, more of a GOPe Golem

I know you faggots will call me a shill....

I'm not voting for Trump because of the Pence pick

I know a number of others who will no longer vote for trump

I've recently became mod of /r/the_donald and am going to sabotage the fuck out of the AMA tomorrow :)

I had never heard of him before but I'm impressed. I think he's a great pick.

of course you don't shill. lemme guess because hes a "christfag"
Fuckin degenerate.
>pro-ttp
try to get federal funding for your state without making concessions.

With quads like that you'd better deliver.

Any reason why it changed your mind, or are you saving that for a trump-stumping attempt?

Why? The only bad thing about him is the Iraq war vote. The people who are asshurt at his LGBT stance wouldn't vote for Trump anyway.

I was rooting for Webb or Flynn (both dems) for VP but then you'd lose those stupid ass party line people.

>Loves freedom

This. Trump is going with a solid text book republican to get people who think he himself is not conservative enough and of course the evangelists.

pretty bro-tier

Americans are yearning to return to the ways of the founders...and like it or not degenerate, they were God fearing men.

Kek has blessed me with Satan Dub Quads

Pence is a hard right establishment cuck and a symbol of everything Trump was supposed fighting against.

Trump bent the knee to his Jewish overlords

I HATED the idea of him- mostly because all I knew about was that time the gays went after the decent, Christian hoosiers if Indiana and he kind of threw the good guys under the bus.

Well I'm liking him as the pick. He is Ted Cruz if Ted Cruz were white, Christian, American, patriotic, Conservative, decent, non-Manchurian, non-snake handling used car preacher, non-son of Cuban JFK assassin, candidate whose supporters were autistic idiot fat Jewish retards, and whose family and dog actually liked him.

both of those will require trump to damage control for him.

he cant do it himself either for some reason.

lmao yes its back

comfy as fuck

He also supports Israel.

Pepe Wojack 2016

Meme Magic is real

kys shill

You don't know shit about anything. Pence was a great pick that really rallied the base

> it was a purely political decision to try and capture one of the most reliable republican voting bases that were threatening not to turn out

Same ol same ol

>'not a shill'
>has '666' in post
>pretending that doesn't link him to Hillary

So do 99% of Republican politicians, good luck finding a viable pick that doesn't.

Plus, I don't mind supporting Israel at all. The Jews will control the banks and media regardless of whether there's a state of Israel, so letting Palestine destroy it won't do us that much good and at least they're bringing civilization to the middle east.

>You don't know shit about anything. Pence was a great pick that really rallied the base

You, and everyone will learn soon, that Trump turned his back on his supporters w/ a Pence pick.

He has upset Kek and will be punished.

Screen cap this for day after election day.

Trump will lose. The power of Kek compels me.

Kek is m god, not Trump.

Chuck Hagel

Best choice. Unifies party. Dudes a great speaker.

So does Trump. He has from day one.

Cute guy

Every pepe needs his wojak, user.

Check em

>Old-Sup Forums
>Literally anything could get you b&
>good

Trump has always been facing accusations of not being a true Republican/Conservative and will trash Obama's presidency at every turn. Picking a VP from the Obama administration wouldn't help either.

>He has upset Kek and will be punished.

You underage memers are killing Sup Forums.

>at least they're bringing civilization to the middle east

Spoke like a true jew now!

How is destabilizing a whole region "bringing civilization" to it?

How about all the havoc they have wreaked on Lebanon and Palestine, which were decent countries before the bloodthirsty jews showed up?

How about all the Christians they killed? The Massacre of Eilaboun? The declining Christian population in the ME since 1948? Over half a million Christian Palestinian refugees just in Chile?

Literally KYS.

Terrible, awful, horrible pick that will get Trump assassinated.

So you admit the decision was purely political and there's not a single good thing about it?

Good to know.

Hoosier here--our economy has grown tremendously since Pence became governor. You can fuck off.

wtf is that tie

A political decision that is going to help him win the election. The VP doesn't have that much power anyway so it's not like his exact stances matter all that much.

Did you see him looking at Trump with aplomb when Trump was explaining the National Enquirer was reliable and they had a pic of Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald.

He seems alright so far in my honest opinion. He's much better than that cuck Kaine. Pence had a much stronger record that Kaine does, considering unemployment doubled during Kaine's term as governor and Pence created a $2 billion dollar surplus

A political decision that is going to help him unite the party and win the election. The VP doesn't have that much power anyway so it's not like his exact stances should be a priority.

>MUH KEK
>BRAZE KEK!!!!!!
Is this place full of 14 year olds now?

And that's the only reason why I'm not too worried. Doesn't make it any better though.

Trump looks like pepe and pence looks like feels guy.

It's like KEK willed it.

Now, in order for Pence to truly prove his worth, he is going to have to come out swinging come the VP debate. He cannot afford to let himself get humiliated like Paul Ryan did 4 years ago

He's a really good speaker. I think he's a good choice.

>now

Cool, for every one of you there's three other people from Indiana in every thread saying he's shit.

Black
Woman
Progressive

He should have gone for someone like this. Literally anyone that fits this with no experience would have got a good size of dem votes.

TPPence

Mark my words senpai

He's still a neocon establishment boring douchebag cuck, and that'll never change.

Trump was a fucking retard to pick him over that one based general

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/about/moderators

get to work boys

And lost the election due to low base turnout.

They're angry faggots from /lgbt/ pretending to be Hoosiers.

Sup Forums is seriously the gayest board on this website next to Sup Forums and /lgbt/.

Not as bad as I initially thought, but not anywhere near my first choice.

oh fuck off hillary lover

I can't wait until September so you kids will be back in school. I'm tired of you newfags shitting up Sup Forums with your forced memes.
You should stay on Sup Forums until you're 18.

>muh GDP

Yeah, and he imported millions of Asians in order to accomplish that.

Good to know you're enjoying your demise.

At least he walked it back and condemned it. Kaine still hasn't and i don't think he's gonna

he was chosen so no one would kill trump

$0.05 has been deposited into your shill account

Oh senpai, you will accept the fate of this election soon enough

Trump liked him enough to get him his own plane so he can campaign in style too.

Kasich the cuck bitch on suicide watch, he could've had this but nooooo.

>At least he walked it back and condemned it. Kaine still hasn't and i don't think he's gonna

Kaine never supported TPP and stated he opposed it.

I would've preferred Ben Carson.
Was Carson at any point a possibility for Trumps VP?

Who is this "whosyourstate" guy he talks about?