Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE5yvuKoFmE
youtube.com/watch?v=1-_lrf44Gw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always liked Enterprise, from the start. Not as much as TNG, but it was at least on par with VOY and objectively better than DS9.

Archer was based as fuck

my niggas

>objectively better than DS9

It's good fun but c'mon.

I don't like Sisko's acting and I don't like Rom or Quark or Jake or Kira.

season one was horrid

really nigga?

all the space jews (ferengi, bajorans) and the niggerdom in ds9 was annoying, but it was the best series
>garak doesn't make up for the space jews
come on nigga

enterprise will still be better than discovery though

>nigga
>jews
>niggerdom
>nigga
Please don't respond to my posts.

IT'S BEEN A LOOOONG ROAD

GETTIN FROM THERE TO HEEEEERE

IT'S BEEN A LOOOONG TIME

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR

AND I WILL SEE MY DREAMS COME ALIVE AT LAST

I WILL TOUCH THE SKYYYYY

AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOOOOLD ME DOWN NO MO
NO THE'YRE NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND

CAUSE I'VE GOT FAAAAAAITH
OF THE HEAAAART

I'M GOIN WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME

I'VE GOT FAAAAITH
TO BELIIIIIIIEVE

I CAN DOOOOO AAAAAANYTHING

I'VE GOT STREEEEENGTH
OF THE SOOOOOUL

AND NO ONE'S GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME I CAN REEEEACH

ANY STAAAAAR

I'VE GOT I'VE GOT
I'VE GOT FAITH
I'VE GOT I'VE GOT
FAAAAAAAAITH

FAITH OF THE HEEEEEEAAAAAART
*bshw*

starring scott bakula

kys scott

youtube.com/watch?v=qE5yvuKoFmE

I have nothing to apologize for, I was a loyal Enterprise fan and was overjoyed to see the JJ films vindicate it by having tons of references to the era, with Star Trek Beyond probably being the closest we'll ever get to an Enterprise movie.

My favorite episode of Deep Space 9 is the first four seasons of Babylon 5.

>liking the yorktown
good goy

in all seriousness the movies were alright, just shitty star trek movies and the second one was a complete fuck up of imo (and i'm sure that of many others) one of the greatest sci fi movies of all time

enterprise was just an okay series. i liked trip. it's the only star trek i ever watched contemporaneously
>i was probably 9 years old
>used to watch TNG and TOS reruns with mom when i was younger

battlestar galactica was a superior series and story to almost all star treks besides DS9, which is because that's where ronald d moore really cut his teeth.

can't really compare it to TOS or frankly even TNG to be honest, but it was at least as good as DS9 and far better than voyager or enterprise

I also fucking loved Enterprise, and the SW prequels too. Also the DC Snyderverse.

Can I get an AWWWW YEAH?

yes Archer was based as fuck

>would kill people to get what he wanted
>didn't care about hitting a woman

how is not based

>and the second one was a complete fuck up

Oh, absolutely...almost.

I really do love the opening bit on Planet Nibiru, up to and including showing that the Enterprise can go underwater. That just makes sense to me, that a ship intended to operate for potentially years far distant from a starbase, would have amphibious capability, if for nothing else than the potential need for an emergency landing in dire emergency.

>battlestar galactica was a superior series

No, that series was awful. It was just a ton of pointless drama and suffering that ended with no actual payoff. And the series became way too obsessed with "All Along the Watchtower". I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great song, but...

>Also the DC Snyderverse

youtube.com/watch?v=1-_lrf44Gw0
SW:E had MACO. And T'Pol was fire.

I don't get the hate Enterprise got, it was way better than the incoherent flick of a series Voyager was and miles better than Nemesis and the last three Star Trek Movies. The last 2 seasons of Enterprise are under the best stuff that ever was released under the Star Trek label (except for the very last 2 episodes which was a fucking holo deck simulation with fat 50 y.o. Riker).
After the new series everyone would wish Enterprise back, the new series looks like garbage with a high budget.

>better than Voyager
Eh, about equal in terms of quality. It eventually got better whereas Voyager never did.

>better than Nemesis
Ebola would be better than Nemesis.

>and the last three Star Trek Movies
Nah. You're confusing reddit comfiness with actual quality. Enterprise was full of boring characters, dumb social messages and extremely stupid science. It had a few exceptions like Silent Enemy and the Mirror episodes but those were exceptions proving the rule. And yes it eventually did get better but by then it already shat the bed beyond hope.

Star Trek space marines was a good idea

For what? I was the only one watching enterprise when it was airing. It was some comfy escapism from 9/11.

>and extremely stupid science.
That's a trek hallmark though.

>now that we have a new Trek show that total shit everyone jumps on the "I always liked Enterprise" train

Never change, Sup Forums