Most grils in my class are ugly and unattractive and the few slightly attractive ones are out of my league

most grils in my class are ugly and unattractive and the few slightly attractive ones are out of my league.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_8Gx6AFMJ9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>paki men

so ugly ones are your counterpart?

the few slightly attractive ones have hordes who inbred dark brown manlets after them which makes them think they are some 9/10 model while in fact they are 5-6/10 thus making them vapid cunts with high standards

no I am beautiful

wait girls and boys in pakistan learn in the same school? i thought you were an islamic republic?

I want women out of my school

Whose the class and student council president.

how does the hijab works? is it obligatory in all muslim women?

then why are they out of your league it doesn't add up m8

not my school, also we have prefects not class presidents
nah, depends how religious you are

Because women have high standards, 6/10 women will go for 8/10 guy, 4/10 women will also go for 8/10 guy, but what hurts more is the fact that manlet inbred looking class mates score qt's and not me. Im gonna pull another eliot rodger

Their uniform is hideous but some of the girls are decent looking desu

they only want chads cock, fortunately for me even though Im 5.5 I can get arrange marriaged to 7-8/10, just hope chad doesn't get to her first, but I cant wait that long since it will be at 28 or above

then go for a dude that's the answer in 2017

Why are the signs in English?

do look twinkish so it might work out

why not?

Go for an arranged marriage fag

I would need to be older and have a well paying career for anyone to marry their daughter to me

even the ugly ones are out of my league

underage uni kids gtfo

I didn't know there were uggo girls in Scandinavia

sweden is honorary north africa

You are a fucking desi.....stop complaining so much. How can you slap?

i forgot

you cant even tell the difference between an irani, an afghan and indian therefore you dont get an say in this matter

Paki, this is you.

youtu.be/_8Gx6AFMJ9U

You are delusional and you are a shitskin. The world would be better off without you.

Im yellowish pale but shitskin at heart

pakistan have no school

get nuked kim

Indeed

You know what. Sometimes I thank all*h for making me and all the girls around me (most of them at least) as Brown,fat and ugly. I am a total loser. But that's okay because I don't like brown girls and there are no pure wh*Te girls around me (all of them are mutt like amerimutts) so I don't care about girls. If I was a wh*Te boy/brown/BLACK man from west and a total fucking loser that can't get any wh*Te woman i'd fucking kill myself. But I'm a shitskin from third world country without any good looking woman.

turkey isn't third world and you are a degenerate istanbul subhuman therefore you will die a virgin

eh not first world either.
>you are a degenerate istanbul subhuman therefore you will die a virgin
thx ;_;

are you that fat user who looked like a punjabi?

no.
that's kamal. He stopped posting here month ago.

how do you know his name?

lmfao we even know his address. he is a famous /tr/ shitposter.

poor guy, please dont get him doxxed

also how did you even find his address and all that?

>muslim country
>schools are called Baconhouses

>please dont get him doxxed
afaik he already got doxxed and reported to the police for saying nono things about turkish soldiers
>also how did you even find his address and all that?
We didn't do anything. he posted it all by himself.

You're mentally ill and insecure. Stop posting here.
That guy seems pretty charming desu.

that is true

is he kurdish or something? How common are people that look like him in turkey

he said he was albanian
>How common are people that look like him in turkey
idk i never go outside lol

You're lucky to be born in the third world, because in the West you can be rich and still an incel.

>How common are people that look like him in turkey
Quite a lot. ""Turkey"" is predominantly a mixture of Greeks/Slavs and Persians so it can go either way or just in between a lot the time.

This is why Allah has forsaken you. Is arranged marriages a thing in turkey? How do you guys get married?

I should just move to turkey, learn the language and larp as a turk, life would be much better

true but the people dont look inbred and the quality of life is better

>league

You mean caste?

caste system isn't in pakistan