Best new show I have seen in years.
What are your thoughts on it?

you are a faggot OP
you also suck
pls gt hell
kys

rude

BLOW ME

Really? didn't you guys like it? fucking plebs, the lot of you.

The ending was weird and felt rushed.

> reminder that Lenny's plan was largely a failure up until the final three episodes because he was all Hell fire and brimstone and didn't offer salvation.
It's an incredible show, though. One of the few that are better on a second viewing.

We don't deserve it.

> abandoning your thread because there are immediate positive responses.

He's an unlikable asshole, dropped by the third episode.

I'm glad Jude Law finally got his shit together and found his niche on television.

It's great from the pilot, but it becomes incredible after the fourth. I don't know why, but the writers tried too hard to make him unlikable in the beginning. It might have been so that his transition would seem greater.

Amazing wardrobe, I want those red pope shoes so badly. I honestly wish I could walk around in pope robes without looking like Kanye.

The show starts out so well. Lenny felt very much like Frank Underwood. A machiavellian nihilist who uses the Church for his own ends, it was pretty damn good drama.

Unfortunately, the show kind of fell apart towards the end. It seems like the writers wrote themselves into a huge hole with Lenny's *unreachable as a rockstar* strategy and Lenny's change of heart seemed totally unwarranted.

The very ending was also shit, I have no idea what they have planned for the next season.

>watch episode 9
>see tv kino unfolding

the first episode opener made me think he was going to be a liberal hippy progressive and that's what I expected, I fell in love with it when he did his actual speech and condemned everyone.
it's beautiful, makes me want to be a better person.
he's always come across as sort of arrogant but in this role it fits well
no I abandoned it because all that there was was a guy telling me to blow him and it had been over half an hour
yeah, I feel like they wanted to show the viewers that he could be "the nice guy" but I don't think that's needed at all. in being "the bad guy" he does more actual good.

I am catholic and i'd love for a pope to be as vindictive as him, we need a strong reverent pope who is hard and by the books not a loving nice soft one.

Do you think the scene where Lenny is crying is poor acting or an amazing portrayal of a emotionally stunted figure?

> HoC with crosses meme
He essentially admitted that his plan wasn't working in episode seven, and he didn't know why until it was explained to him. It was because he didn't over any hope to the faithful.

Lenny confirmed for dead.

It was one of the best pleb filters in modern times. I wouldn't really classify him as 'bad', though. He was just a fundamentalist.

I kinda want that, I don't really know how they are going to top this season so it would be better to go out on a high note
i hope his near death experience doesn't give him a vision of love/kindness and his personality changes into that
yeah i don't think he's bad, fundamentalist is a much better word for it

He's a Saint who tries too hard to be Nietzchean.

ALL ALONE IN THE DANGER ZONE