>Seth Macfarlane is making a better trek than Discovery

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

streamable.com/pmp54

How did we let it come to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I was in the time line where Seth Macfarlane died in the 9/11 crash.

>How did we let it come to this?

What a reddit thing to post.

This looks genuinely awful.

>we coulda stopped it with more downbooties

>he doesn't think Family Guy is cartoonkino

Dont fucking joke like that.

Galaxy Quest already did it better and this looks like they even ripped off their ship design from that.

But worse than Discovery? I don't think so

Atleast he's not doing his social commentary thing but it still looks incredibly unfunny

the guy who made american dad made this shit?

This actually looks better than Discovery, you can tell Seth is a huge trekkie. Bridge looks dope.

Just think of it, it could have the same old plotlines like saving aliens and busting stars open, but with more (((comedic value))).

And the lighting too right? There is NO lens flare and the costumes, set design, etc are on point. I'm considering it canon tbqfh and Discovery as fanfic

that blob alien? genius!

Who's the sexy DSL alien with super strength? mmmm makes my donger say peekaboo through my pantaloons

TOS was all about social commentary tho
but yes totally unfunny
Better Aliens and at least a more interesting design for the ship
Tall blonde girl is playing angry ex-wife again just like on SHIELD

I love that its voiced by Norm. I probably will give this a try. It's sad that I'm more excited for this than discovery. Seriously think about it.

Seth needs to do satire and stop doing situational comedy, or do dark adult comedy

I feel you. If only Seth didn't envision it as a comedy, it could really be good. He's an ok comedian IMO but I think anyone would run out of jokes after 18 years of his various cartoons. I mean, the guy gets the FEEL of Star Trek perfectly!

This, and he needs to stop doing anything but voice work

It probably would've been better if done straight, all of the jokes feel incredibly played out by this point. I think Seth is a fan of star trek, and probably would've been a better showrunner than Bryan Fuller for the new star trek show

The federation looks great also.

Seth is a huge trekkie, he says this often and has over the years. Like rewatch them yearly fan.

I loved Cosmos, and Seth ruined that. I mean utterly, he just took the original property and buried it in the mud and ran spears through it then stomped on the remains. Seth McFarlane totally fucked up Cosmos, which was originally something really good.

I'm on board for Orville though, can't get fooled again.

>Atleast he's not doing his social commentary thing

We've only seen the trailer you dumb monkey. He's already shitting on rednecks in it.

I know. It's annoying that it has to be a comedy with him though, with the same worn-out jokes that anybody who's watched family guy has already seen. None of the jokes in the trailer seemed unique to star trek

youtube.com/watch?v=4dxe_ugmIVM

this really does look terrible

I'm sorry guys, but this looks fun

Yeah but at least he cares, unlike discovery where it looks like a michael bay film. The setting looks great in orville so if anything thank you seth for getting the aesthetic of star trek down.

I love reddit, cunt ;) You can tell me to go back but I won't and you can never make me

You're under 18 aren't you? Be honest

it's just annoying that most of the things getting made today are poor simulacrum's of the past

I don't get it though, is this a one shot TV movie? Or is it going to be an ongoing series?

Yeah, which is why I'm kinda grateful that Discovery is a prequel, we can forget about it and just let the real Trek rest in piece.

Its honestly sad that Trek is dead but it had a good run.

I was expecting pure shit but it actually seems pretty mediocre.

15 episode series

13 episode television series coming to Fox

And that's the best review it will ever get.

I think an ongoing series. I'm not sure how he'll pull it off t b h, but i don't even care. I want to see how it does compared to Discovery, just so they cancel that trash early.

31 ;)

looks bad

Hey are you named after the seth bullock from the hbo series deadwood?

Be honest, which looks more based? I'm not even sure if she's the captain, the trailer was very disjointed

>that feel when Seth McFarlane can make a batter Startrek than the actual new Startrek

I rate ENT higher than VOY, but everything after DS9 is poor.
>tallest building in Omaha

She's the captain.

But she dies in the first episode.

Jason Isaacs is the captain for the rest of the series.

I think this would probably be okay as an animated series but everything in the trailer looks so joyless

don't mind me, just the patrician's Star Trek passing through

One First National Center? I don't get it

Same shill or many shill?

There are these comedic pauses everywhere that are clearly spaced out for laugh tracks but instead it's just embarrassingly silent.

That said this thing probably has zero budget and still pulls off slightly better than TNG effects. Just shows they should have done a proper Star Trek reboot instead of this and the Discovery abortion.

It's more than one :^)

Trip Tucker best character

i love how trip got to be the next captain of the enterprise once Archer became admiral.

Trip had a very successful career and marriage to T'Pol for many years.

this

>It's another Macfarlane's vanity project.

I'll pass, thanks

even the thought of T'Pol makes my pee pee quiver years later

I would prefer a second series of this.

Death by snu snu

something for the ladies?

Throw out that old modem.
- we just got DSL.

This looks like it could be enjoyable to watch drunk

>I love reddit, cunt ;) You can tell me to go back >but I won't and you can never make me

>31 ;)

>series
Britbong detected

Seth is an alright VA but I've never seen him bring any charisma to anything live action he's been in it's like watching a wall try to act
Move your goddamn face muscles

I thought the bit about his ex being the co-captain or whatever was pretty funny. Also this ain't going to be 10/10 but it could very well be comfy with fetish material / waifu potential. Worth a shot. I'm also in the minority that likes Seth Mcfarlane. I hope he sings in the show too.

It's a macfarlane show of course there will be singing. I'd bet money that within the first 5 episodes there's going to be a duet between him and Scott grimes

That fucking decon chamber

Fucking pleb. If this looks in any way entertaining you should fuck off.

HELLO? EPIC DEPARTMENT???????

FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CIRCLEJERK?

>it's a 'Seth Macfarlane tries to make another comedy' movie

Didn't this movie already exist? It was called Galaxy Quest.

wew

looks pretty good. Im gonna watch it.
jesus you guys you dont have to shit on everything. seth is a huge star trek nerd.
could be really good. then again could be really bland filler.

>jesus you guys you dont have to shit on everything.

You can tell it is going to be bad from the trailer alone
>guy steps on slime alien and splits it
>"WHOA MAN I'M SORRY!"
>the slime talks in a normal human voice and actually has a mouth
>"nah man. it's cool."

Unless you can't tell which probably makes your IQ is in the double digits.

fucking hell british people are ugly.

no....

do i need to explain this to you?? you obviously know nothing about kino

he is. he was an extra on star trek enterprise in a few episodes. he had lines though too so not an extra i guess

wow you are an idiot.

>Adrianne Palicki

ugh
she's not very good

Season 1 is but the rest is mediocre to bad

To be fair even 40 year olds can be obnoxious redditors

god I just dont know any more.
I would give anything for shitposting like this to exist a hundred years ago

>cuck literally tells the woman he loves to get on a plane with her jew boyfriend so they can go live happily ever after
CASABLANCA WAS SHIT

>How did we let it come to this?
He's a legit trekkie at least. Its also a good comedy premise.

And galaxy quest ripped off Three Amigos

Look I'm sorry you enjoy eating shit but that's not my problem.

It's not really a good comedy premise. But it's definitely true trek-kinographë, i'll give you that.

god don't listen to this RUBE. He wouldn't know good television if it bit him on his clit. This show is gonna be great believe me, and the blob is gonna be the breakthrough character. He's voiced by Norm himself you damn dirty pleb.

You know there's a 'p' word for you too chump. You're a prole and the worst part is you're proud to say you turn on the electric jew every night.

>people just want a new Star Trek series
>get two of them but one is a Mass Effect Andromeda rip off and the other looks like Star Trek but is filled with bad comedy at every moment

cucked again.

Star Trek has always been one of the most progressive tv shows.

A post-scarcity instersteller-exploring world.

>niggers haven't been eradicated.

>le jew
wow i guess you're real cool huh throwing meme buzzwords around? Well this is a board for TVision, moron, and yeah I watch it 24 hours a day apart from the time I spend watching kinographė on the silver screen. It's no wonder you have such obvious bad taste. If you dont like it you can LEAVE.

Stop watching the big bang theory.

Get rid of the "cuckold the character" and I'm in.

No. Fuck off Fox. This looks like shit.

Everything was cool u till they brought in the cunty ex wife angle.

Everything Seth touches turns to shit, and when this fails his career will be out of options

A better timeline was that 9/11 didn't happen at all.
But the best timeline, yes, is him dying in that crash.

>big bang theory
There it is. You've already created a strawman. And such a lazy one too. Try harder, stupid

>no issue with the LT CDR cuckolder character