Elric fags on suicide watch

Elric fags on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0
youtube.com/watch?v=QM6sRU9b-Y0
gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-movie-coming-in-2017-from-the-mummy-pr/1100-6432017/
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
youtube.com/watch?v=H08tGjXNHO4
youtube.com/watch?v=hRdYz8cnOW4
youtube.com/watch?v=qS2xTGLCu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=1J_Y12RqeLM
youtube.com/watch?v=4ky32f0n3Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>book author hates video game adaptations
>all news on this mention Witcher 3 or outright state that it's a vidya tv series

I'm sure this shitty adaption will be better than all the other shitty video game adaptions

the book author is a giant fucking douche

He got an overdose of NaCl because he didn't believe that a video game based on his OWN FUCKING STORY cannot be successful, and settled for a fix amount of cash reward instead of a % cut from the sales.

He even claims that the game series only got popular because of his books.

>He doesn't know the books have already been adapted for tv
youtube.com/watch?v=GZlIMnIe9e0

To be fair CDPR contacted him after the failure of polish tv series and they were literal whos at this point and had nothing.
Obviously he made a bad decision and is now salty because of that, however I can see why he did what he did.

That thumbnail looks like it's from a fucking mobile game

Just watch the vod and be amazed at the power of Polish tv production!

Are all polish media based on this book? everyone and their dog seems to be making adaptions of it, If I made it I'd probably have a huge ego too.

He had nothing to lose though. Like either the game isn't successful, in which case only the developers lose money, or becomes successful. It's not like he provided a large money investment for the first game.

Surely he must have had increased book sales from the popularity of the games right?

He probably was drunk and rude, just told them to give him money and fuck off.

Oh yes, obviously.
Which he denies because he believes that in essence it's his writing and world that carries the games.
Basically, his view on this matter is that of a confused old man who doesn't understand new media.
He's also a huge fan of GoT books and tv series and its success.

Stop it retard. What the fuck is your problem?

Why are people even hype for this, they pretty much stated it's gonna be based on the main book series, aka ranging from mediocre to downright shit.

Autism: the post

could be nice wonder if the short stories will get adapted or just start off in the first novel.
some fun stories to choose from.

CIRI WILL GET BLACKED, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT

BIG BLACK COCK MAKING HER WHIMPER AND GASP FOR AIR TILL HER GREEN EYES ROLL BACK IN HER HEAD

Baginski said before they're starting from the very beginning and they quoted the first sentence of Last Wish in the announcement.

How many of the books are translated to english at this point?

I bought The Last Wish years ago when I played the first game, but iirc it was the only one translated at that point.

fuck i guess i actually have to play the games now

IIRC they've yet to translate the last one and the prequel.

not really, games are fanfic

not on my watch, bub

The books were alright, they hover around Sword of Truth/Wheel of Time tier quality of storytelling.

The games are the reason 99% of people outside of Poland have even heard of The Witcher.

>Sword of Truth
let's not get hasty, they aren't that bad and have lost some of their charm with the translation

Redpill me on Sword of Truth.

Rich Piana in 30 years.

It hasnt aged well in my opinion

Oh shit it's the senate

It's decent but if you read wheel of Time you will just think it's a dumbed down version of wot with way more edginess and s&m shit. Plus it pushes the author's political beliefs and Richard is very self insert.

But it certainly has its moments and some of the books are pretty good.

>it pushes the author's political beliefs

this was my main gripe with the series and the main reason i ended up getting sick of it. the story in and of itself is not awful, it's just mediocre. the breaking point for me was reached somewhere in book 8 when i must have read about how bad the book's allegory for communism was for literally the thousandth time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QM6sRU9b-Y0

JUST

Pure polish kino

What was the book's allegory for communism? And yea, communism is pretty damn fag.

No. I love Elric and its adaptation would make me sad.

What the fuck are you talking about, all of them are already translated.

Can't wait for them to aim it at the numale and feminist audience,

Surely they realize one of the biggest reasons the games are so popular is because they didn't pull that kind of shit

It's not an easy feat to get over 10 million sales with a game with no DRM

This is Netflix we're talking about.

This has nothing to do with the games

>Surely they realize one of the biggest reasons the games are so popular is because they didn't pull that kind of shit

It's produced by Sean Daniel Company and Platige Image. Netflix is just distribution/some additional money.

gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-movie-coming-in-2017-from-the-mummy-pr/1100-6432017/

Geralts initial reaction is basically "This dude is weird, I didn't think Dandelion was ACTUALLY a faggot", plus the elf isn't some transgender "woe is me I'm a woman in a mans body" he's just an odd guy that likes disguising himself.

>implying that wasn't humor on Dandelion's expense

This... everybody in the show will be black or brown, this is a Niggerflix production

The budget was supposed to be 30mln when it was just a movie.
10 episodes, 3mln each - is this a decent budget?

He was not a Tranny, he was a Doppler-Kin... A doppler born in a elf`s body

See nigger

this was meant to be humorous

Is this autism?

>mfw Elric is utter shit
Might as well tip you an edgelordic fedora if you're a fan.

Razor btfo

Is Eric of Melbourne still popular?

holy fuck, no wonder Sapkowski didn't expect anything good from polish creators

Guy behind the video games is also involved, so it can't be too shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

BEST CGI EVER

THE HIT WITCHER SERIES

NOW 200% MORE DIVERSE

SAY HELLO TO GERALT'S NEW FRIENDS, A BLACK MAN, A BLATINO DWARF, AND A POST-OP DISABLED PLUS-SIZED BLACK LESBIAN ELF WENCH

GERALT IS NOW OPENLY BISEXUAL AND FIGHTS FOR "TRANS-WITCHER" RIGHTS

THE ONLY WHITE CHARACTERS ARE THE KINGS AND THEY'RE OPENLY RACIST EVIL MEN WHO ALL GET KILLED 5 MINUTES AFTER BEING INTRODUCED

Why is this narrative being shilled so hard?

>TV show earns 1.000.000.000 $
>Sapkowski gets 0.00 $
holy fuck I love to bully this old funny Janusz

It's not a narrative, it's Netflix, it's called making a prediction based on a long history of past observations, and you know it's going to fucking happen, it's what Netflix does.

Sup Forumsddit got triggeted by the name "Netflix" and doesn't realize that this is produced by Sean Daniel and Platige Image.

See you ultimate retard.

He literally expected it to be shit.
Also they've approached him in like 2003and games back then wasn't what they are today.
Also he gave a green light towards one vidya project before. Look it up, he literally couldn't have an optimistic outlook on cdpr.

If Bagiński is involved, it's going to be absolute shit.

Hopefully they won't let him to the director's chair and he will only focus on CGI.

It's confirmed he will direct at least one episode per season. Also might be a producer.

Jesus christ you're a fucking idiot.

I am actually glad he'll be directing live action stuff. I never liked his animations. They're mediocre comparing to for ex. Chris Landreth or Alexander Petrov.

He did some sci-fi shorts last year.

They're even worse.

>will direct at least one episode per season
And most likely it will be just one.
It probably went like this:

>B: "Guise let me be a director"
>SD: "Tomasz you can't direct for shit."
>B: "C'mon guys just one episode? Pleeease"

We had "Tango" and "Peter and the Wolf". And many other original creators.
Somehow it's Bagiński who is considered our national hero of animation with his shitty CGI.

Poland stronk

Post polish kino

He did live actions for ESA and Polish Ebay, and they vary from mediocre to ultimate shit.

One of them is starring CIA btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=H08tGjXNHO4

youtube.com/watch?v=hRdYz8cnOW4

youtube.com/watch?v=qS2xTGLCu-M

youtube.com/watch?v=1J_Y12RqeLM

In general the longer they get, the shitter they are. Bagiński is just good with a short form.

I'm fucking dying

sounds like the ideal director to make a marvel movie based on a comic book

Why? Because he's terrible?

Yes.
And he'll do everything to boost his career up.

Well even amateurs from GF Darwin beat the shit out of Bagiński in terms of quality. But sadly, it's the money that got him in the position he is today. He has influence and contacts - others don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ky32f0n3Tg

That being said, without him, this project would never happen. He reached fucking Hollywood studio. Nobody else in Poland would be able to do that.

He won't have as much creative freedom with Netflix breathing at his back.

>GF Darwin
literally rebdit

>Netflix
Into trash it goes.

HBO shill detected or it's just my impression
I fucking love polish butthurt when chub chubs won the oscar against his cathedral

Add the leddit-tier quips and ebik pop cultural references.

Radovid sucks flaccid cock.

See

The show has so much to live up to, I doubt the story will be as good as the game

What's reddit about them, debilu?

Can't deal with the facts?
Netflix has literally no involvement aside from distribution. Sorry to break your wet dreams.

it will never be because you are used to control your character and create the story.
now they will deprive you that. and it will seem so bland and boring.
this is why movies based on videogames suck (unless you make comedy, see Prince of Persia)

This is Jewmerica we're talking about nigger it's going to be shit regardless who adapt it.

>Yennefer is black
>Geralt beats up some intolerant village brutes in episode 2 and gives a long speech about evil taking the form of those who deny others the freedom to be who they are inside
>Ciri is hispanic and finds the life of a persecuted refugee to be difficult, lots of shots of her staring bravely at the walls of a city that has denied her entry
>Vilgefortz is a human supremacist who kills a young black man during the massacre at Thanedd, the world is outraged that he escaped justice, Geralt's primary motivation for killing him is to avenge the man

The author is old and racist. He won't allow it.

Which character is going to be niggerfied?

I just pray to God
GERALT SHOULD BE BLACK OR TRANSSEXUAL
Sup Forums will explode.
Poland will implode
Butthurt will prevail

>inb4 some people fall for yet another "I'm a retard who doesn't know about books and think this will be based on video game" bait

>it's a Sup Forumseddit thread episode

Yeah, I mean, just look at a these blacks and homos in Hobbit.

A witcher tv show is going to be so boring, it's such a boring bland cliche dark fantasy setting, people only like the Witcher games because the quests are fun and the characters are cool

This is based on books not games.