MOONLIGHT: Movie of the Queer

Just watched this movie with my buddies (They are right wing). Anyways, it was my recommendation to watch after I saw it had won movie of the year. What a terrible waste of time. My friends don't trust me anymore. That movie was just, I'm not going to say it.. But if you saw it you know what I'm talking about.

Don't lie, OP, you don't have any friends.

It's a solid 6/10
Takes too many cues from Wong Kar-Wai and others, a nice enough film but not terribly original.

I'm not that edgy. I have a few good friends. You libtard

You mean dicks/10

That was the sissiest, most boring movie I've ever seen

Ok, let me hump da bump.

This movie panders to an audience that is far away from the characters portrayed. The plot twist in this movie, when the oddly characteristic young lad gets caressed by his blunt welding friend leaves a right winger feeling discordant with the affairs shown before his eyes. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with homosexuality per say, but god damnit, Can we keep this garbage away from the main stream? From our children's eyes?

I too have read the many interviews where Jenkins cites WKW as an influence.

the movie was not as homo as people are making it seem. its like 2 minutes of gayness. max

God hates homos, but I...

I HATE homos more. MUAHAHAHA

this movie is sheer unadulterated faggotry

your post is sheer unadulterated reddit

forgot to write that Happy Together >> Moonlight

So, let me get this right, you got together with your buddies and watched a movie about a gay black dude getting handjobs? You sure you weren't planning a circle-jerk or something?

>gay lil nigger living with crackhead mother
>gets bullied and shit
>fatherly figures take lil gay nigger under his wing
>gay lil nigger enjoying life more now
>has sex with another gay lil nigger
>last scene shows gay lil nigger all grown up, with gay nigger he fucked back when they were teens

Am I missing something here? This is pretty much the movie to me. If this would have taken place in an asian community with asian actors, nobody would talk about this movie

>mfw it actually won an oscar

I will never watch gay nigger oscar bait

Imagine the clueless young black kids who would think this movie is about a young nigga struggling in the neighborhood and then finds out it's about faggots. Hollywood fucked the blacks with rap and thug stereptypes, now they're calling them faggots. And tomorrow they're telling them to riot with that LA movie

>i know what to watch with my right wing buddies! A movie about a gay black kid's struggle!
LMAO

>Can we keep this garbage away from the main stream? From our children's eyes?
why?
b8/8

I predicted this exact movie existing and winning several oscars ever since the #oscarssowhite bullshit. Hollywood is a joke

kek this, got to know your audience

i watch Frozen with kids and Bone Tomahawk with my friends

It's like Hollywood is making fun of black people. You want an Oscar? Here's your winning film, a story about gay niggas...

I liked it a lot actually, it reminded me of Menace II Society which I also loved. It's not as well made, though the cinematography is comparable.

Better that than a shitty musical.

t. virgin