She is 26, good time to have kids. She needs strong Hung Aryan semen, not weak Frenchie semen

She is 26, good time to have kids. She needs strong Hung Aryan semen, not weak Frenchie semen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1I3fP20xXrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw no nationalist gf

>she

She is pregnant with my baby.

she has a feminime dick, if any

NO

God save us all

yep

The Eternal Anglo is claiming his women.

I wish Trump would do the honors of impregnating her.

how is she famous if shes only 26? shes in politics?

Perfect tits confirmed? There's gotta be a pic somewhere... even that disgusting pig merkel has titty pics

>she is 26

try 46

>blonde hair
>brown eyes

JUST

It's a French type of thing.

One of us.

She's only 26?

Because of her dad i.e. nepotism

It's a trap.

>brown eyes

Quite common with French women.

>I told you to clean the dishes, user! I come home from a hard day at work and you couldn't even do what I asked you. Your chastity stays on for another week! No arguments! Now, give me a foot massage.

Dyed hair noob

Me and Marion actually have a much different boyfriend-girlfriend relationship than this.

geciugly

She has weird eyes/eye shapes, cannot exactly point out what's wrong.

It's called hair dye, she actually has brown hair like 90% of "blonde" women over the world. Got nothing to do with being French or what not.

Dat man face looks late 30s possible in 40s

It's a French type of thing.

Not thick enough

I noticed that too until I figured it out, she had very minor lazy eyes so her eyeballs are not pointing to the same direction every time, they're slightly off center.

she has a daughter who is almost 2 y.o. already

No she doesn't need no mongol blood, fuck off back to hymalaya Hindu shitskin

When you realize her child is black

>Well meme'd

Tell me more user. I fantasize about her every day

every woman in her family are blondes

my condolences to her being the black sheep then

I wish she had blue eyes

Marion is the girl and I am the horse essentially.

Marion's grandmother's tits are pretty thoroughly documented. She posed for French Playboy in the 1970s, choosing a 'French maid scrubbing the floor and cooking' theme for the shoot to get back at Marion's grandfather whom she had recently divorced after he told her to 'get back into the fucking kitchen'.

>brown eyes and dyed hair
>not trash

>Europeans would gladly give the future of their country to 26 yold bimbos

What a great group of people.

I can't believe retards think that 26 is the right age to have a baby, that's like closer to the end of that time than it is to the beginning. Women should be having kids starting in their mid to late teens ideally, although 20-24 would be acceptable. Anything otherwise is pure Jewery.

>his country is lead by roaches

look whos talking

that bitch is a beater skank. she can take dick from whoever is willing

My husband has the most glorious German ancestry, he's basically a half-God, but he has brown eyes. It's not his fault his grandpa caught the yellow fever in Thailand during Vietnam.

>tfw my best friend was used to work with her
>tfw she is really a good, clever and funny girl
>tfw she is going only for strong French men and not jewish slav
>tfw she is way more red pilled than she pretends to be

My mom had me at 28. I never had any health problems. 30 is pushing it, 40 for men.

Can anyone confirm if pic related really her?

Men don't have husbands, you disgusting faggot.
Get the fuck out with your crap about your butt buddy.

>you'll never be that sheep

I didn't say you'd have problems, faggot, I said that 26 is not the ideal age for having children. At age 26, Marion should have at least three or four kids and at 28 you should have been like your moms fifth child. If not, she's just lazy.

she's 26?

fuck here I am about to turn 26 and I still am renting a shitty apartment and paying off student debt. FUUUUUUU

>black sheep

take it back or i'll cut you mate
SHE'S PURE

it's absolutely not retard

Hung Aryan more like Hun GAYrian

I want to bleach those Eyes out of her Genepool so much

bleach lieber dein Hirn, Kleiner.

Not if you cant afford them. Gypsies and low class people have kids at fucking 18. Mom and dad should be educated and that takes time. Later on the kid will benefit from being in a home with actual educated people.

The most desirable woman in the world.

Are you in Portugal as a beggar? No big suprise

She's probably Sup Forums in private (except maybe for Sup Forums's hatred for the Jews), but it's almost impossible to get votes that way.

>shitskin
>hungarian
The romanians are the shitskins here, my friend. Where's my wallet, btw?

Hahaha, you are such a cuck. What a good little goy.

h-here i go

t. low class retard

>except maybe for Sup Forums's hatred for the Jews

Do you know who her grandfather is?

Isn't she married already?

Actually I'm French and on vacation
But never you mind that, I'm sure you don't want to talk about the city where you got quickscoped
oops i just dropped my bag of trianons

> B-b-but user, the Jews told me to wait to have kids until I had been properly (((educated)))!

That's what my friend and her was listening during the break :

youtube.com/watch?v=1I3fP20xXrg

I'll have to cuck her husband

yeah, its better to have kids as a high school dropout

mid to late teens so 16-18? When they are at school, boyfriends even if they are older have shitty low paying job or are at school as well. Are you autistic or is having a baby at a young age just your fetish?

You have it wrong, she needs a glorious Anglo man to colonize her womb.

Paul Pogba looks perfect match for her.

She's only 26? I thought she was in her mid to late 30s.

not anymore
divorced

stop that

DELETE THIS

Marion is my waifu.

>she may be lurking at this very moment, chuckling at your holocaust jokes

wew

/thread

I just checked and she's only 26, but why does she look like she's 40?

Cmon m8, you can't possibly be this dumb

Yep.

We're talking about an ideal world here, although I think that people should just do whatever they want. I dropped out of high school at 16 and had a baby. Now I'm 19 and I have two. We're trying for number three soon. My husband is turning 22 this week. He didn't get a chance to go to college but he's smart and he figured out a way to make it work. We're living a better, less degenerate life than 99% of people our age, I swear.

Wat. She doesn't. She looks like that qt3.14 you see on campus, but never talk to.

>liberal landwhale

it's cute af mon frere

There is a clear indication that this woman isn't originally blonde. She hasn't even cared to bleach her aftergrowth. Can't you see the black line of hair surrounding her scalp?

>Hung Aryan
????

Nope but hot as fuck though.

Please leave we're not ready for terrorist attacks, the last crusade was some years ago..

I get it, you hate avecs

yeah we are white
welcome to europe Abdul

>HUN GAY rian
>white
pick one

What is the obsession with her?

Peroxide blonde - dyed not natural, brown eyes.

Pleb tier.

Wow