"Hey what's your name kid?"

"Hey what's your name kid?"
"The Human Holocaust."
"The Human Holocaust? That's the best you got?"
"Yeah"
"That sucks, try naming yourself after something that actually happened,"

What did Raimi mean by this?

>tfw your favorite cape kino is available on VHS

>Dr. Connors: "You know Parker, I just plain don't like blacks. I know, I know...the liberals out there will call me 'racist' but the fact of the matter is I just don't trust those big lipped heathens. I find them disgusting. I don't act on it, but neither will I associate with those wide nosed apes."
>Peter: "Why are you telling me this?"

Whoa Raimi...was this a clue that Connors knew Peter was Spiderman?

gimme that copy of roller coaster tycoon faggot

>Doc Ock: "My Rosie's dead. My dream is dead."
>[looks across river at a synagogue]
>Doc Ock: "And those...monstrous things should be floating out of a chimney above Buchenwald. Along with me."

Interesting how Raimi translated his own Jewish self loathing to Otto Octavius, isn't it?

>LITTLE SOMETHING I WHIPPED UP AT BERGEN-BELSEN, JAMESON

Raimiposting is 100% the best meme

Just go to any flea market ever.

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Uncle Ben is a tragic villain we can all relate to.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>Peter Parker: I'm responsible.
>May Parker: For what?
>Peter Parker: For what happened to Uncle Ben.
>May Parker: But, you were at the rally. You were setting up the fiery cross.
>Peter Parker: He drove me to the rally, but I never went in.
>May Parker: What do you mean?
>Peter Parker: I went someplace else, someplace where I thought I could meet some liberals, to become tolerant, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... I found a respect for other races, the guy wouldn't say I was being tolerant enough, then he got triggered... a nigger was running towards me... I could have stopped him, but I wanted...no one to think I was a racist. I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, he tried to take Uncle Ben's, I can only assume based on his race. Uncle Ben said no... and then he shot him. Uncle Ben was arrested that night for being the only one who did the right thing. I held his hand when he stood his ground. I've tried to tell you so many times...
>(May gets up and leaves)

I cry every time at this scene

>Gun shots keep leaving niggers dead
>And just like Hitler I won't tol-er-ate the Reds!
>Oh Marxim's not for me
>I'm freeeeee
>No Jews are near...
>meeeeeeeee

>Of course I have good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Watch, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

This toed the line but when Raimi then showed a montage of 9/11 jumpers set to Yakety Sax while he was superimposed over the screen doubled over in laughter while making plane noises I felt he went to far

truly the most patrician Sup Forums meme

beautiful

>all those meds
>literal beta pills
>vhs/old people tv

why do you even live? for what raisen?

That's a weird place for a dildo

for(four) you

holy hell

> for this month

Still the best

>In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at Maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally." The resulting spasms broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, they were copies of the first movie's untreated director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and purposefully failing to help during the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of Spidey running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "The gays are destroying America. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut. 'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.

The meme that keeps on giving.

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>Ben looks directly at the camera

Every time.

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
i love this part

Hey, that's pretty good

In the directors cut there actually was no carjacking. Ben lived out his years in peace. It was only towards the very end of filming that the producers demanded one should be added

>you see mr. spieders, in bosinia, the only thing we value more than good business is family. Family is everything to me but this is where we differ as peoples. what i've learned about American culture upon coming here, is that despite the the many opportunities for good business there is a lack of morality among is people. your greedy deceitful ways disgust me mr. speider. you value inanimate things over people, youve sold your family to me for your own comfort..you had the chance to prove yourself to be a decent man mr. speiders, a chance to prove me wrong. but youve made your bargain..the door is fixed. i'll be expecting next months rent on time.

It was foreshadowing for Spider-Man 3

> but critics were surprised to hear that one of the most memorable scenes - Spiderman's upside down kiss with Mary Jane - was never supposed to happen.

> "It was only when Toby spoke up that we realised the cable was too short." says Raimi. "All the female stars had clauses in their contracts explicitly forbidding them from talking to me directly - they needed a male handler to - to do it- and Dunst's [handler] didn't turn up that week."

> "The wire initially was supposed to let Peter dangle with his junk in MJ's face ... It was to both show Spiderman coming to terms with his power to dominate enemies and women physically and - at the same time - Peter Parker's coming of age sexually with all the hormones any typical teenager has."

Why you posted the photo of this sheboon fucker?

>responsibility's cool, but there's more things in life. like getting your dick rode all fucking night

> Norman Osborn:Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now.
>Spider-Man: I had a father, his name was Ben Garrison.
Was Zyklon Ben already known in the white supremacist movement in 2002?

>Aunt May: We must secure the existence of our people... and...
>[the Green Goblin bursts through the window]
>Aunt May: [screams] AND A FUTURE
>Green Goblin: [laughing maniacally] Finish it. FINISH IT!
>Aunt May: FOR WHITE CHILDREN!

It was a self insert moment.
Tell me, user; have you ever seen Sam "dozen to the oven" Raimi in the same room as Ben "I carry frag grenades to fag parades" Garrison?

>Now Peter i know i'm not your father bu..
>then stop pretending to be!
>.....
>*Uncle ben and Peter passionately kiss*

Raimi did nothing wrong here, i personally think love is love, incest or not whats the fucking difference? how can you get in the way of true love. I whole heartedly agree with raimi here and i'm glad that he supports love in a world full of hate. i fucking cried like a baby when this scene came on because i know what its like to love someone that you "can't" love because the world isn't ready for it. well i say fuck the world!

Its not incest. They share like what, 1/8th of each others DNA?

If you scored 7/8 on a test in school would you say you "failed"? No.

Because it triggers you cuckboy

>Mary j: Peter thats a very insensitive thing to say! the holocaust DID happen and 6 million jews were killed! they were killed then thrown into mass graves to be buried and forgotten! i can't believe you'd say that!
>Peter: oh yeah? well dig on this *snaps finger to jazz tune*

Raimi definitely went a little too far here

Lmao I've never seen this version

>glass breaks

My absolute favorite.

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

>ay nigga yall need 2 chill wit dis talkin shit nawmean? Oriental bitch up in this piece talkin bout spiders n shit nigga I ain't tryin 2 git muthafuggin bit nawm sayin nigga sheeeit...n e way yall white bois see these white girls tryin to flip they "C" into an "A" tell them come see that nigga wif DAT D ha haaaa tho
>[hands them a mixtape and walks away, then turns around and points at them]
>YOU GOOD NIGGA! YOU GOOD!

>Bernard: If I may, sir. I've seen things in this house I've never spoke of.
>Harry Osborn: What are you trying to tell me?
>Bernard: The night your father died, I... I inspected his anus. The dildo that pierced his lower intestine came from his Dragon Dido collection. I-I know you're trying to defend your father's honor, but there is no question that he died by his own degeneracy.

>GO BACK TO TURBANISTAN, YOU CAMEL FUCKING RAG HEAD PIECE OF SHIT! AMERICA FOR AMERICANS! NEVER FORGET!

The post 9/11 years were full of a lot of anger.

>This guy wasn't an actor
>Raimi just asked him what he thought of Nelson Mandela
The behind the scenes stuff seems really wild by today's standards

ay what the fucc u say bout ma momma foo? haaha got em, im just fuckin witchu whiteboyz no need to get all tense n shiet. anyway, im sellin loosey smokes yall tryna cop? quarter a cig muh nig watchu say?

>Man of Spiders

Can someone post the one of William Defoe on set?

Raimi is italian you dunce

>Raimi was born in Royal Oak, Michigan to a Conservative Jewish family. His ancestors were Jewish immigrants from Russia and Hungary
Huh-huh