I never ever in my life was poor, can someone tell me how it is to be poor in his country?

I never ever in my life was poor, can someone tell me how it is to be poor in his country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-son-so-hui-s-nipple-8j2uq6b/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland
Very bad, but still better than be German.

My mum sold most of her jeweler just so she could pay for my education, and here I am shitposting all day on a swedish yodeling forum

Really fucking bad I've been homeless and would am very serious when I say I would kill myself before going back to that

give me your money and I'll show you.

Being poor is relative.

In the northeast, being poor is literally not have anything to eat.
In the southeast, being poor is live in a bad neighborhood (favela).
In the south, being poor is spend more than you earn, and end up in some database of credit denied.

Some people consider poor, when they use the same cloths for more than a year (which i do for pure laziness and because i hate shopping)

I only shop for clothes yearly as well, because I hate going to malls to buy clothing.

How did this happen in one of the best HDI country in the world?

I fell emasculated when pretty woman lie to me telling me that i look nice in some cloth that they are trying to sell me.
Normally i shop on line to hide my shame.

Also, i am wearing a 5yo jeans that my ex-gf give to me. I have really bad taste for cloth and always buy ugly shit.

TFW to straight to buy nice cloths...

As long as you wash it and it's not ripped and it fits I don't see the problem. Better to save the money on other things.

I just like this pants. Remember me of my ex-gf.

Also, i am wearing a shirt that is exactly like bananas in pajamas. No one here have this bad taste...

post feet

The pants look like they fit you, the shirt doesn't match though.
>Wanting to see hairy brown feet
just look under your desktop

My grandpa's village is mostly unpaved since building road to support the weight of a harvester is expensive, his house doesn't have air conditioning and water pressure is pretty low. Such is life in the 3rd world.

Is it Mountainous or Flatland?

FLAAAAAATTTTT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

According to this, we have a similar ratio to Germany with which we also have a similar HDI.

It's still pretty bad though, I believe we have services to cater for those sleeping rough but you'd have to ask the other user

That's a shame then, at least if mountainous there would be an excuse for no pavement.

>his house doesn't have air conditioning
I don't too. Really not that bad once you just don't care anymore.
Also, dad build the house with stone, so it's easy to cool it off (just open all the windows nigga).
People who can't sleep without something over them really suffer, but it's not my case. I just sleep with underwear and try no to think about heat.
Can't use the channel to transport crops?

How did you end homeless?

There was initially rated at 5ton but all the villagers go 'bringing a trailer is too annoying, lets just drive a heavy tracked vehicle and ruin everything'. Eventually the state got fed up with patching it every single time and replaced it with unpaved ones.

I hate rich because they are wasting money all the time.
We need revolution .
Power - to people.
Means of production - to workers.
Land - to farmers.

I visited a state in the middle of the continent (cousin living there). The streets where absolute shit because there is no stone under 20 meters deep.
Every rain season, the roads simple disappear under mud and sometimes water wash them away.

Too many water locks as a measure to prevent monsoon floods caused by tropical wind that is deflected towards us when it pass the equator. Until dam upgrade is complete and monsoon drain are installed the current flood control is necessary.

it sucks

You cant eat in a 5 star restaurant in Dubai.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-son-so-hui-s-nipple-8j2uq6b/answers/new.html

Modern ones is not too bad though, river pebble at base and powdered limestone and sand so no mud or holes since water seeps through it. Still the dust is annoying.

I'm not the homeless user, I was just providing stats.

I was poor 6 month in my life, waiting for the insurance check of my dead parents.

It was an interesting experience. Believe it or not, you can actually enjoy living in your car when you know it's only temporary. It was like an adventure.
What makes people sad are not the lack of material things, but lack of hope for the future.

Not the same?

I don't understand how you can really be homeless in a developed country. You always have a mean to get a bit of money from the State.

When you are alone it's fine. But when you have family it's complete other history.

Two months ago a new coworker ask me for a cigar and we chat a little bit. His woman was threating leave him if they cut the energy. He did not payed the bill for 3 months because working as a solo electrician in a recession time is a terrible idea.
Since i am cheap i could afford handle him some money to pay some bills and buy food until he receive his first payment.

I'm lower middle class (I make around $700-800/month) and it's not even a bad life if you own an apartment as I do. If I had to rent, my life would be shit, even though Poland is mostly cheap, rent is way too high here.

But now, I can afford pretty much everything I need and most of things I want. I don't have lofty expectations though.

>if you own an apartment as I do

Then you're not poor... Poverty is not about income only, it's also about capital.

>rent is way too high here
Here too.
You need to be realy stupid, or don't have money to fincance a house to live on rent.

Example, if you rent something in my town, it will cost you R$ 600~800 per month for anything with 2 bedrooms.
Meanwhile, with a financing plan, you pay 500 for a house, that will be yours in the future.

>japan has 0% homelessness on average
How can once country be this perfect?
Why do they excel at literally everything that can be measured?

I still use clothes from 5 or 6 years ago and just occassionally sew holes shut or patch them up. I make an alright salary, I'm just cheap as fuck.

Well, everything is relative. My apartment is kinda shitty but here everything is overpriced so it's worth like 50k euros. By western standards it's still poor I guess.

But houses and apartments in Brazil are of way better quality than here. I live in and old commie block that looks shitty and depressing yet the apartments are damn expensive.

But it's also the same here with loans, it's cheaper to pay off the loan than to rent, the problem is that it's not easy to get a $60-70k mortgage loan for 30 years (that's what most of people need) if you don't have a stable income and actually few people do. Unless you work in public administration, you usually get part of your salary "under the table" as we call it to avoid paying taxes, but the bank cares only about your official wage which is usually low so most of people don't have a high credit score and can't get a loan.

Today I learned something new.

It's normal here, 99% of rich people here are criminals or from gov(==mobsters)

50k euros is not poor, far from it.

Poor is negative wealth or close to it.

>But houses and apartments in Brazil are of way better quality
Dude. You don't know how loud Brazilians are. During my graduation i lived alone in an apartment. People turn their tv in the maximum volume just to not fell alone. And out of nowhere they simple nock your door and invite them selfs to talk during the entire evening with you.
I record a neighbor waking me up at 3am with a pack of beer because everyone else told him to fuck up and his gf had broke up with him. For fucking sake, i have talked to him twice in a year.
At less you have privacy in your commie block.

As I said, poverty is relative. Some people own expensive property but they can't sell it. I live in Warsaw, I could sell my flat and move to a town where I could buy a similar one for 25k. But I doubt I'd find a job there. So basically, I can't sell my apartment and even though it's worth 50k, I can't get this money and I have to live on my 700 euros I get every month which is very poor by western standards and lower middle for Poland.

There are annoying neighbors here as well, we had a gypsy family upstairs and they used to listen to disco-polo all day long so I was going crazy. Thankfully they've already moved out.

That's because they consider people living in slums as homeless.

That's awesome in a way.
I mean, sure, it sounds infuriating, but at least you'll never end up a lonely shut-in.

Let me tell you a history.
Every fucking saturday i had a neighbor that wake up at 7 am, crank the shit of her radio listing the Pagode (popular black music from the 80's) and start to cleaning her apartment.
I have nightmares with black voices and sound of chairs being dragged and tapestry being beat.

But i always like to be alone.

>be me in a sunday
>wasting my day playing league of leprosy
>neighbor come
>he went to fishing
>drunk as fuck
>bring me 5kg of fish
>i don't even know how to clean or cook it
>he spend almost 4 hours talking about how much mosquitoes bites he got, how many fish he pick and about a chick that throw up in his car

At least you see the sun outside. I see darkness and cold.

Stop doing that weird contest. You both live in horrible places.

So far, this year, I bought exaclty:
1 pair of shoes
2 pants
2 shirts

I'm mostly using the same clothes I wore when I was 16. I may be poor, but i'm smart enough to use my belongings as efficient as I can.

>when I was 16
How do they even still fit?

I bought two shoes, 3 shirts and 2 pants this year. plus one Kandora.
Oldest shirt is probably since I was 17 or 18

Brazil is better

More young people and less suicides. Just this...
The violence ruin everything. The idea of leave your home and come back with a creaked door is a constant fear.

Also, for the contest.
>random day of the week
>loud people in the street
>police sgt neighbor go out and start to yell to niggers that chose my neighborhood to spend the night
>police guy is drunk as fuck
>tell the niggers to GTFO
>niggers start to provocation him telling him to take them out, if he can
>sgt go home, and come back with his revolver
>shoot to sky in rage
>3 shoots
>hit electric post
>a blaze of half a meter come out of the electric post
>shutdown 2 streets
>Niger run in panic
>no energy to keep watching my movie
>next day i had no electricity to take a bath in the morning

Step aside niggas, bet you don't even have cow kidnappers using blowguns.

It doesn't last long at least.

I wish we don't.

Nigga stole my bananas

K

Your country don't deploy the army to caught cattle thief.

Is this supposed to be poor ?

Just pardos doing what their biology tells them to do. Not related to poverty at all.
There is a shitload of poor people that would never steal anything even their lives depend on it. And there is the scum on earth that believe that is justifiable steal from who has more.

I use the same trouser almost every day and I don't have any so I wash them on the wednesday but now I need a new pair because the current one are worn-out in between the legs, I don't have any money these days so I have to be careful. I'm waiting for the season sale to buy a new pair of jeans or trouser.

no we are not the same, I said that
that's just your weebiness, japan has its own problems
countries have different definitions of homelessness which makes the statistics really hard to collate
rip are you alright buddy

Theres no need to be shameful user. Its ok.

borrow trouser from father or brother or sister

I'm taller than my father and i have a sister

Why just don't get a job?

where i live i can't work and go to the university, i would spend most time in commuting

I see.
Get a job in the same city as your uni would not make it easy? (you know, move out and live by yourself during some time)