Nationstates thread? Nationstates thread

A thread dedicated to the Nationstates players of Sup Forums. Here we discuss the game, share tips and tricks, and also share the cringeworthy shit that the lefties in the game do / say.

>What the fuck is Nationstates?
It's a browser base government simulator game. People create their nations then join regions, some do RP, some do creative writing, others just play the game.

The game has a huge lefty community that is in desperate need of redpilling, but there are also some right wing regions that you can join, for example
The Coalition of Fascist Nations.
>nationstates.net/region=the_coalition_of_fascist_nations

Other urls found in this thread:

nationstates.net/nation=eunity
nationstates.net/nation=okilin
nationstates.net/nation=floda_reltih
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm stuck on this issue.
i want my nation to be really religious, but i also want a privately funded rocketship.

I just pawned off all my rapists into corporate slave labor. Apparently that wasn't good for my Civil Rights ranking.

I think option 2 is the best, it will result in a space programme, and your nation will be notable for "its keen interest in outer space". Religiousness might go down, but you will have plenty of opportunities to raise it back, without scrapping your shiny new rockets.

Post GDP

>1,278 trillion dollarydoos

842 trillion, avg salary 127,168.

149,559 per person here

Pop. 8.551 billion

I have a Scandinavian Liberal Paradise. Haven't done much with it for a while though.

nationstates.net/nation=eunity

More like eunuchity amirite

Nice. I only have 6.623 billion.

LOL you should erase GB from your nation's banner.

Meant for the other Britbong,

Technically it's still in the EU.

Checked

Nice digits

what a fucking waste. SAD!

Oh fug digits

Wew lad

>kic

Any Cybernationsfags? (NS offshoot.)

I created a nation way back in 2002. Got banned in 2003. I remember in 2004 they made a big gloating thread anticipating John Kerry's victory, then when that didn't happen they got butthurt and closed any threads celebrating Bush's victory. Good times.

HAPPENING IN UK CONFIRMED

OH SHIT SORRY BRITS

My region used to have relations with that region kek

There's a growing Sup Forums presence on their forums, it's really pissing off the leftists there.

That game is stupid. I played it for a month or two but gave up. They allow user-submitted issues, and that biases the game significantly. It got to the point where I just outright dismissed 90% of the issues that came my way. Not much of a game at that point.

It's also extremely easy to troll them

Those forums are fucking awful though

"A person in (insert nation) has said that poor people are starving and we need to tax the rich more to feed them"
>Move tax rate up to 95% of their income
or
>Kill all poor people

Make the right choice goy.

I tend to dismisss the first 30 issues written by Ma(r)x Barry and the ones edited by Sirocco, the rest are tolerable.

My economy has been stuck at All-Consuming for 2 weeks and it doesn't really go up anymore. How do I bring it up any further?

nationstates.net/nation=okilin

8 trillion Geldings

You increase it the same way as you always did. It's just that the higher a stat is, the harder it is to increase it even further.

I find that you have to pick an option that totally shafts freedom/environment.

Because most of the user base and most of the mods are all hard progressives.

There's a bias against anything right wing and if you say anything negative against Muslims or LGBTs you'll get attacked.

Choslackerpopite Islands and Marxlenia report in pls, so I can see if you came to our region from Sup Forums.

nationstates.net/nation=floda_reltih Reporting in