Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I am thinking to convert to Islam. Do you have any advices?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Why become the servant when you can become the master, goyim?

You won't have much of a choice in a few years, so I'd suggest joining your fellow countrymen and EMBRACE ISLAM!

Apply for your truck driver job beforehand

Yes. Become a religious Muslim. The secularists are the enemy.

Yeah I got one

>go to your kitchen
>take the biggest knife you've got
>hold it in front of you with the sharp end facing to your stommach or ribs
>stab yourself with as much force as possible
>bleed to death

Yeah.

Don't.

Me too

A quality advice.
/thread

It's a great idea... Now as a muslim you will have access to heaven. Keep praying to the creator of the universe and follow the rules.

end yourself

Yes, don't

Yes, don't.

t. Pierre Ahmed

When you kill yourself, don't take anyway else with you.

Nice low quality b8
You can do better a shitposting France
Someday you will be as great as Australia

ONE POST BY THIS ID
SHILL THREAD
SLIDE IT

You should do it. It's only a matter of time before they start going door-to-door, killing you if you're not a follower of islam.

yes. Kys

The secularists are the cool guys. They just pray at their mosque and otherwise get about with their happy business, causing no trouble.
The religious Muslims are the difficult ones who get insanely intolerant, who rage if they see you eating pork or see it on sale, who rage when alcohol is consumed, who rage when a woman is a little sexually playful, who rage when someone makes a cartoon joke about Mohamed. They're usually poorly educated but trained to be hypermasculine in their defense of any form of honor. This shit sucks really massively. It's fucking terrible. I lived with this in the UAE for a while. The trouble is that many archetypal Sup Forums values are upheld by these traditional pious Muslims, but really they're quite savage and thoughtless people.

KEK kill you self

Why the fuck they don't let you drink and eat bacon though fucking cunts fuck!

ikr

>Convert to Islam
>French flag
Yeah no surprise