25% of French Youth Are Muslim

pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
youtube.com/watch?v=4wqHdR1tDD4
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

s-supwise goyim!

Thank us goyim.

Ahahahhahahah
In 20 years when all those kids are adults and are having more kids, it'll be up to 50%!
We did it bois

I'll start laughing once we deal with our beaner problem

Are they really?

Is it a tenent to remain a virgin until marriage for both boys and girls?

Probably true.
Religion is winning in all debates, implies radicalization.

No, 25% of teenagers in France are muds, they aren't French.

wake me up
can't wake up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apologize.

They are not going to apologize. French would rather be killed by muslims than live with nazi germany.

>israel is literally safer than europe
truly strange times

I like how the UK cuck memes have fallen off since Brexit and EU terrorism happenings.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4

they're put there for when the elite collapse the economy and use shitskin chimpouts as a reason to enact martial law.

>truly strange times

what's your secret Schlomo ?

I dont think many people realise that IS doesnt matter, demographically France, the UK and Germany will be muslim states by approximately 2050. At this stage it is unavoidable without a complete ethnic cleansing which is pretty much impossible as well.

White people don't breed at a sustaining rate any more, we are going extinct, we have already lost any "war".

Bullshit.

Thank God for democracy.

Well, I guess we will be storming the beaches again.

Only 25% ? In my town (Strasbourg), it's 40% .

we kill muslims

Why?

that doesn't even include all the other non-whites. Young people in western countries are a majority non-white and boomers are too dumb t see that these non-whites rather kill them then pay for their retirement.

>99% of muslims in France are shitskins
>but some of the shitskins aren't muslims
>French youth is probably about 1/3 shitskin
>even more young niggers and Arabs arrive daily
JUST

>25%

Well, that's got to be critical mass for jihad and wiping out all the infidels in the nation, right? So France has what, another 4-6 years at most?

Remember that wave of shitposting about how we had crashed our economy?

Funny isn't it.

watch this jewtube video, was made back in 2008 so doesnt even take the refugee influx into account

skip to 50 seconds as first part is spraff

youtube.com/watch?v=4wqHdR1tDD4

"""""""""""""""French"""""""""""""""""" youth

They're as french as I am a martian.

White people subscribe to the corporate wage slave dogma so they can pay taxes and fund their own replacement by others.

>jew elite pushes for mass uncontrolled immigration, multiculturalism and racemixing for white europeans
>they advocate closed borders and racial purity for themselves
Gee, I wonder.

Holy shit I didn't know that.

how diverse!

>we kill muslims

This absolves the Jew.

The beaner problem is overblown unless you consider Selena Gomez to be a shitskin

Otherwise once the illegals are deported overall white births will increase from 63% of the current total births to 70%+ of the total with the removal of anchor babies from the system, and this assumes Trump wins so all anchor babies under 18 will probably get their citizenship revoked in the law which ends birthright citizenship

Recovery of the economy and earlier employment for younger Millennials will result in people having kids earlier as well, likely boosting white births to 75%+ of the total.

Changes to immigration law to let mostly Europeans in instead of Asians will result in decreases to Asian birthrates, pushing total white births as a percentage close to 80%

If Trump went the extra mile and reformed welfare to discourage niggers from having a million kids to claim as dependents for dem monis then nigger birthrates would also tank and whites would increase over 80%+ of the total, completely unfucking American demographics in just 8 years

Most muslims in france on the other hand are already citizens and have kids with or without welfare

"European civilization was built for many generations on the institution
of the family, which was considered the cornerstone of society. Because
of it, Europe had a healthy, expanding population. But after WW2, the
emphasis have moved from personal duty and responsibility to personal
rights and entitlements. People no longer wanted to fulfill their
traditional roles in society. "Me"-culture was introduced in the 60's.
First sex was divorced from child birth. Then feminism destroyed
motherhood, and especially fatherhood through sky-rocketing divorce. The
result: a bunch of people who care more about their own desires and
needs, than society: People just don't have children anymore, and those
who do, have too few to replace the population. The market has shifted
to adapt to the new social norms: incomes/expenditure ratio's no longer
makes it possible for Mom to stay at home and raise the kids. A
shrinking population leads to a dying economy. If the local population
will not reproduce, then they will be replaced with a culture that does.
Nihilism, not immigration, is the reason for Europe's collapse. It
didn't start in 2015, it started in 1945, or maybe even 1918."-A wise
man

I used to believe this shit was tinfoil but the numbers prove that we, as a race, are in deep decline

fake and gay

This is not good for Germany or France's other neighbors at all as well.

I'm so tired.
Why are we putting ourselves through this?

pride.

>Funny isn't it.

Is this your catchphrase now?

71% of children born in France in 2008 had all of their parents born in Europe, I highly doubt it has suddenly taken a dive of more than 20%

Kinda like France's sexual orientation.

Trump is ahead of his time but israel is way out there. Its so far nobody can even see it yet.

>french cucks openly invite 3rd world garbage to come rape theie wives and daughters
>refuse to take responsibility for their own fuck ups
i-it's the jews! we dindu nuffin!
lmaoing @ your life, cuck.

The source is legit though
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/education/20160202.OBS3878/exclusif-l-ecole-defiee-par-la-religion-l-enquete-qui-accuse.html

nigger, can you guess how the world has changed since 2008?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis

I think only a third is optimistic, likely around 40%.

Reminder

That doesn't sound possible without French converts.

It's just a different type of cuckoldry

>mean brit/pol/ talk about kitters being civil servants

Ahh you rustics on the continent, entertaining stuff.

wow !

ehem
though i guess you "israel" includes poland

What percentage are Christian?
As in, people who actually practice Christianity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poland is rightful jewish clay and is part of future greater israel

you really think anchor babies can get their citizenship revoked?

im interested in everyones opinions on this, as well as the likelihood that this could happen.

Yes Muslims, yes, very good

HOWEVER

Goodbye France. Press F to pay respects

who cares ?

Good thing the slavshits remain and will brutalize the sandniggers.

I find it hilarious the Europeans want to preserve this secular lifestyle they've become accustomed to, but at the same time they are being outbred by a bunch of muslims who shouldnt even be in their countries.

Why is that hard to believe?my town went from 80% white to 60% white in 10 years but 60% of kids in primary school are beaners.

People don't consider it their problem, they don't have a stake in the country, it's not theirs, they just live in a country as an individual, they're not a part of a group of people, a family, race, and when recognizing such a thing it's took attack it. This is the jew indoctrination.

Why France... Why??

At least it isn't fucking arabs. Jesus.

>inb4 she gets captured and raped by mudslimes
>comes back to France and executes all muslims

even the slav shits will fail with the huge numerical advantage, also they are coming from both sides now, albania kosovo etc and now germany and france

fuck off it's the other way around
oh and stop fucking getting rich skequel to zloty conversion is no longer 1:1 but 1 : 0,97
that rustles my autism

They didn't even know how many people they were letting in? wow

Add to that 15% of christian blacks.

>the jew elite in our government is responsible for it
>call them out on their bullshit and get arrested for antisemitism
What are you even talking about, Chaim? Are you telling us to slaughter the b'nai b'rith members? Hmm?

1. 2008 was a meme golden age year. It was almost a decade ago, that's a lot of time.
2. "Born in Europe" doesn't mean much. A lot of French shitskins are 3rd generation French citizens.

>French
If a Panda is born in the Arctic circle, does that make it a Polar bear?

Dude we already suck at speaking English, don't force us to learn German.

> I'll have to learn arabic in my lifetime so I can buy grocery

Its not fair to invite virile backwards cultures onto another which demands too much from their citizens.

The advancement of western societies comes from the hard work their citizens put in. Islam is leeching off of this to spread

>latest survey
yeah sure bud

>ywn keep Marion warm as you plan guerilla operations from a cozy house in the Pyreneés

You got the January numbers.

aight senpai

I'm a Christian and I support this. It is time to cleanse Europe from degeneracy that is secularism, egoism, and sexual immortality.

If you were true right-wingers/fascists, you'd agree with me, but you're not.

France has been a nation of pushovers since Napoleon lost at Waterloo

wow shit sorry

Muslims don't simply have a massive baby boom between 2008 and 2016, births in France overall should be over a million per year if that was true

Also those little shitskins are going back

Because Jews want to kill all white Christians and everyone is letting it happen out of post-WW2 guilt for a made-up Holocaust.

A revolution would have started a long time ago in previous eras. It doubt it ever will now because everyone is too pussy to go to jail or die for a cause greater than themselves. Blame materialism and a lack of God, for that.

Currently, there are more practising muslim than practising catholic in France.
Islam is already the "true" first religion here.

ahah surprise mother fucker

It's all b/c the French govt pays people to have kids, to increase the population. The more kids you have, the more money you get. The problem isn't just immigrants, it's their children. The U.S. has a growing Latino pop. for similar reasons.

RACE BAITING GLOBALIST TRAITOR WHORE

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN CONSIDER HER???

>the jew elite in our government

what is democracy. vote for Le Pen or kill yourself frank.

That Rabbi will be one of the first with his head in a basket two feet beneath his neckline if Europe is taken over by Islam.

I thought religion would be almost dead in ~150 years. And *boom*... someone is throwing money at Islam.
Is it moved by the "trend-effect"?
>look at me, i'm so different (from my people) and progressive

Do you really think Republicans are just going to sit around controlling all branches of government and not work out a solution to prevent anchor babies deported to mexico from coming back in?

I mean given that 70% of the 6 million anchor babies under 18 are Mexican it would be pretty easy to negotiate with mexico that we let something like 2 million mexicans work in america to pick fruit and bring their wages back to mexico with them each year and in exchange the mexican government declares that all kids born in America to mexican parents are mexican and mexican alone, without any kind of dual citizenship

We will be arguing from the position of power and the only people bitching will be liberals who realize they're losing 6 million potential voters

You think that's bad?

Have to admit, Schlomo here has a point

That was made up after the fact, you fucking retard. Vichy Regime was initially more popular than its predecessor. It remained popular outside the occupied zone

Why would I apologize to a butthurt mudslime loving manlet?

>Chaim? Are you telling us to slaughter the b'nai b'rith members? Hmm?

That would be a positive good first start.

Holy shit no way. I call bs

>leaf

>2 million men flooded into europe
>somehow this means a shitton of muslim assbabies are being born?

>France is less than 50% white births because I want it to be so

it keeps getting worse !!

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/