Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre
deseretnews.com/article/853851/Putin-wants-NATO-to-let-Russia-join.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

maybe

yes

Never.

Russia already has experienced enough of shit under hapa subhumans, so joining a project by another one is no good idea

we need to unite with Russia ASAP before chinese monsters come for us

those people are puppets with no real power

YES DADDY!

But seriously, it would take them decades to reach the entry requirements and the entire country still has the thing that some Brits have, where they think they're still a 19th century empire.

>invaded your country
>want country that invaded you to be part of EU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

I will never understand you, Poland.

I don't know

Did you forget that they're already in a union with Germany?

>it would take them decades to reach the entry requirements
Is it true though? I am pretty sure Russia is more developed than Poland when it joined the EU

Try not living in the past, that'll help.

I can't wait CLONED polish women
this gun was so fucking strong in CoD MW3 online btw

If Navalny becomes president, Russia will become part of the European Union and NATO

1. Stop creating this thread
2. We are in union with China

the EU was partly made to combat russia not to work with it

EU was made to prevent another war between Germany and France

I can't even imagine the number of problems it would provoke and how even more unmanageable it would become

no it was made for Germany to control Europe which it now does

No it should not. Russia is incredibly corrupted, quite unstable and full of low iq useless "'people"' whose only desire is to get drunk. But the most important thing is that neither russian government nor the people can live according to western values (democracy, liberty, freedom and so on) russians always need a master, they live to submit and to serve cruel bloodthirsty tyrants and dictators, russians hate freedom and prosperity, russians enjoy living in dirt and poverty, being the laughing stock of the world only known for exporting cheap prostitutes all over the world and making idiotic videos with dash cams.
Russians as a nation are a genetic garbage, an abomination, a side effect of asiatic hordes interbreeding with european tribes.

Russia should be nuked

No
Russia just need new leaders that would focus on internal policy.
We need to cooperate with China more.
Eu doesn't have Russia's interests in heart so to join EU as it is now is mistake

Nope at least not directly, It was made mainly because we needed an agreement after ww2 on trade between european countries

Yes. EU army should invade Russia and burn Kremlin and force putin to join the eU

>russia joins eu
>half the russian population moves to western europe

@82886627
@82886637

It was made to contain Germany, but it didn't work out as intended.

The idea was to make a war in Europe impossible, by interconnecting the heavy industry (coal and steel) in European countries

>half

Why do EU fags hate Russia?

I agree

This is also what would definitely happen if russia joined the EU

Sure I'd welcome a counterweight to Germany.

That would be taming the bear.

Kalergi wasn't a Jew. I don't know about the others.

Holy fuck it's the clone army.

wtf, we are your best friends

They don't really hate russia (ITT i mean), they just want what is the best for their countries, and russia if joined the EU would definitely make it worse, and as a result their countries would become shittier too. It's quite understandable actually

The first one did say that, but it was not something we wanted to happen, he was disgusted by that fact.

To make it better I would have moved to Netherlands

Russia wouldn't be counterweight to germany in economical sphere. It's more likely if Russia joins EU then 2 years later there would be LIDIs and shit on every corner

Timmermans isn't a jew.
It's already really full here. We know how to keep the refugees away from here, but a flood of russian immigrants would be awefull for everyone involved.

You are a doomed people and we will not be dragged down with you.

we are the same people, brother

(Except that it's not in Europe), Japan or even Worst Korea or Taiwan would fulfill the requirement to join the EU better than Russia but that goes for most Eastern Euro that joined in a recent decade or so......

How is Russia not in Europe?

>implying we haven't Achauns and Metros on every corner right now

I meant to say 'even if Japan, Worst Korea, or Taiwan is not in Europe, it will satisfy the requirement to join the EU much better than Russia and the recently joined Eastern Euro countries

deseretnews.com/article/853851/Putin-wants-NATO-to-let-Russia-join.html

>2001

Yes, that's exactly the point. Putin wanted Russia to join NATO when he assumed the office and instead they ignored it and kept expanding NATO which led to all future events. It shows that NATO is explicitly an anti-Russian alliance so there's no way we could ever join it unless we cease to exist as a state.

I see, everything is clear now

Russia would have more representation in the EU parliement though