Is practically a god

>is practically a god
>I'll use my power to help people :DD

wow trying to save people from their own retardation instead of going full Plutonian mode what a faggot why are superheroes so dumb? Do they seriously think this scout boy ''I will never kill'' bullshit will make world a better place or that people even deserve their protection? They are just asking to be taken advantage of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34aSUpjfYs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay

Go away Luthor, no one is impressed by your bullshit.

go to bed child it's a school night

The concept of a hero just trying to do good seems very alien to you, friend.

Saitama only does it out of boredom he's not exactly heroic.

>implying that faggot cares about protecting people and not just to stroke his ego testing his strenght

You haven't really watched/read One Punch Man, have you?

youtube.com/watch?v=34aSUpjfYs0

Saitama is human. And not quite the stoic someone like Kal-El is. But he's on Kal-El's level in some other regards.

Look at the aftermath of the Sea King fight. Saitama, to me, is arguably one of the best analogues for the Man of Steel out there.

Saitama sold drugs to children and was pimping his own sister.

Here's your (you)

If he starts killing he will erode his self imposed limits until he is no longer human.
Theory from a psychologist.

Man you guys have really low standards for bait.

But Clark is not a human to begin with.

Supes is a great American boy scout who grew up under the American way. He chooses to minimize the creative use of his powers because he was taught to fear the conglomeration of power into a single will.

Bats is a sadomasochistic vigilante (in every since of the word) who is just barely sane enough to realize how crazy he is. He restrains himself believing himself to be capable of descending into criminal madness.

Everyone else just copies Batman and Superman as role models.

If he grew under American way that's exactly why he should start killing people just like Americans are bombing sandniggers for the lolz.

Shut up Waid you sperg

nuthin personnel kid

>grew up under the American way
>doesn't kill people

you what

When was that?

all american heroes should believe in fair trial

Why wouldn't Superman try to help people? It's the one thing he can't just automatically succeed at. If he wanted to depopulate the Earth there'd be pretty much no way to stop him. If he wanted to conquer and rule it he'd almost certainly succeed. But saving people from their own stupidity and selfishness? Without killing them? Now that's a task that takes some fucking effort.

Fuck you, cops are heros

Third volume in the manga.

Post pics

ty senpai

cops believe in fair trial ubless they are corrupt and only kill as a last resort of self defense since they aren't gods that can nonviolently resolve any conflict

Implying its true

>You haven't really watched/read One Punch Man, have you?

No and if I cared about I would post on Sup Forums, not on Sup Forums

>hurr durr you have to watch anime to discuss on the western animation board because I say so!

Kill yourself, possibly with one punch.

>Do they seriously think this scout boy ''I will never kill'' bullshit
Superman never had a no kill rule. Here's a handy little thing to remind you

Batman - Will not kill.
Superman - Will kill if every other possible solution fails
Wonder Woman - She''ll fucking kill ya.