Tonight, we have a very special episode, oh my god

Tonight, we have a very special episode, oh my god...

>Colbert places his hand over his face and his other on his hip. The crowd laughs much too hard at such a basic comedic tool.

We have to talk about him again.

>Canned gasps mixed with nervous laughter. None of this is recorded live, it has been premixed by the production crew.

Yet again... it's Donald

>The live crowd collectively inhales so hard that it creates a NASA-tier gravity vacuum. Smartphones, purses, and the more petite audience members start floating toward the studio ceiling.

trDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-I'M PICKLE RICK!
BIG REVEAL!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4780312/president-trump-russian-leak-tweet/?source=dam
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/101806338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do so many of you keep watching this? don't you get tired?

Does it hurt to know your hero sold his soul because no one would've cared otherwise?

WE NEED TO TALK, FROMPF
WHERE ARE THE SCOOPS

>not rocking Big Baller Brand ZO2's and a rick and morty neck tattoo

shiggy diggy

Obama had two scoops too. What will you do now, meme man?

AN EPIDEMIC, STOP HAVING TWO SCOOPS SPRUMPF AND OBRUMA

Nobody watches it you idiot. I've only seen a couple clips of Colbert in my life

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>asks director of the FBI to end the Russia investigation, fires him when he refuses
>leaks classified intel from Israel to Russia who are close allies with Iran, endangering Israel spy embedded in Isis

Pol please defend any of it

lmfao this is gold!!

Hes pretty funny, popular too. You should give the show a try

They don't watch it, they just cry about it online because he hurt their feeeelings.

t_d is melting down

>Special counsel appointed
>Ryan caught on tape actively trying to silence suggestions that Trump is paid by Putin
>Trump team confirmed to have known that Flynn was under investigation before inauguration
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why can't pol defend any of it?

7D HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS

Underage newfags used to go to Sup Forums first. Now they go to Sup Forums.

If the federal government won't cooperate with a duly elected president who is clearly within his bounds, that's their problem, not his.
This is what we want. We want you to stonewall him completely.
That way, the case for the tearing the whole thing down is complete.
Thanks for your cooperation.

>le 12D Battleship may-may
whatever you say my Harvard educated friend

What classified info did trump leak to russia?
If you can't answer this, you have no proof that it happened and are forming opinions based on second and third hand reports.

How did the federal government make him flip flop on syria, china, nato, and the import export bank?

Wrong, the intel is still classified, but the white house confirmed it happened. Stay in denial.

>>leaks classified intel from Israel to Russia who are close allies with Iran, endangering Israel spy embedded in Isis

It's amazing the left fails to realize they put the spy in jeopardy publishing this instead of sitting on it

he still irritates libtards tho so he's a success in my book

I'm pretty the left isn't one person/organisation

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4780312/president-trump-russian-leak-tweet/?source=dam

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/101806338/
Trump contradicted the official white house story, and then mcmasters confirmed it today. But usa today and time are fake news, right? Lmao

Thankfully youre not old enough to vote

The house did not confirm it was classified information. Media hyperbole did that.
Same way that "I hope you can let this go" is being turned into a demand to kill the investigation when comey swore under oath a month ago he had received no requests for the investigation to be terminated - meaning either comey lied under oath, the reports of a memo are fake or comey did not take trump's comment as a demand. None of those three options make trump look bad.

>massive covert CBS advertising campaign disguised as thinly-veiled hysterics
>best ratings in years

>As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....
>...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

Where's the part of this that states it was classified information?

Are you pretty?

I've got a pair of flip flops I wear at the lake. That the kind of flip flop you mean?

>why doesn't trumpdaddys explanation of the events leave out the term classified information
New to this?

>I'm easily impressed by brand names
What's your take, slick?

So you're using your own confirmation bias to fill in the blanks and act as if it's proof of something that is never actually stated?

25 in july

fuck libtards and fuck drumpf, they both deserve each other

>i'm right because they media tells me i'm right

As a non-American I enjoy watching US shows veer off into an absurd Orwell twilight zone.

Yes

and the left is one person/organisation.

I'm just wondering why someone would take a scoop before finishing the one on his cone..

No

TWO SCOOBS!????!

>fucked libtards over for decades to come with his SJ pick
>muh guns are safe for 4 years at least
>cracking down on sanctuary cities
All he really has to do to make me happy desu, and I voted for whatsallepo

Sooooo...... Bane?

>Audience laughs

Why exactly does he wear the mask?

>Audience laughs and applauds