I just want to give him a hug and say "sorry" ;_;

I just want to give him a hug and say "sorry" ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2488496/reviews?filter=chrono
youtube.com/watch?v=hWNLWMy336A
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all George's fault. Not JJ, not Disney, it's his fault.

He's just an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so he sold his life's work to a children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming him.
Fuck him.

We did him wrong

I want to jiggle his waddle and kick him square in the balls.

If this faggot actually cared more about quality than making money from action figures, we might actually still be getting good Star Wars movies.

>Everyone knows you invented it
>Everyone will always associate your name and surname with these toys
>Your name shows during the opening credits
yea, he sold his soul and body

It was always about the money for Lucas

imdb.com/title/tt2488496/reviews?filter=chrono

Guys, look at this. TFA Disney shills keep heavily downvoting reviewers on IMDb who hated that piece of shit. UPVOTE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS GUYS! FOR GEORGE'S SAKE. KEEP THE SPIRIT OF KINO LIKE THE PREQUELS ALIVE.

what drug are you on, it's not JJ Abrams and Disney's fault? It's not because of the critics that he quit, it's because he didn't want to spend 10 years doing it, he's old and rich, he can do whatever he wants. However he provided them with stpries for the sequels and he probabaly had in mind Pirates of the Caribbean. He thought the franchise was in good hand. They Kathleen Kennedy came along and brought JJ Abrams to turn Star Wars into the laziest sheboot ever made.

>THE SPIRIT OF KINO LIKE THE PREQUELS ALIVE.
You're nuts

you're stupid if you think this. He could have made dozens of more movies and more billions if he had made stupid sequels and spin offs after 1983

And to be honest, I blame Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, too. I guess Fischer too, but she is dead so I don't want to bring her into it. They read the script. They had a chance to say "Fuck this crap".

Don't worry I'm sure after a dozen movies it will be trash enough for them to give him a crack at directing just for the hype it will make.

No, they didn't read the script, they signed with George Lucas before he sold to DIsney, and at that point the script was still secret. Once Disney bought, it was too late.

me too, he's a man that is intelligent, but got arrogant and didn't realize that he lacked the technical aptitude to be a good director
also hits on some truths. He could've given it to someone besides (((Disney)))

But why agree to film without seeing a script?

>However he provided them with stpries for the sequels and he probabaly had in mind Pirates of the Caribbean

Nope, he signed the contract for 4 billion selling all the rights completely to Disney fully knowing that he would not be included in any decision making whatsoever.
You can find it in multiple interviews just after it was sold to Disney, he talks about Star Wars like a divorce. And it's not like he was poor before that 4 billion.

Imagine working on a mountain all your life and then selling it to some big name company fully knowing they will make a parking lot out of it. That's George Lucas, zero integrity.

It definitely looks like there is about 60 or 70 fake accounts systematically upvoting good reviews and downvoting bad reviews. It looks like Disney took these imdb reviews in hand. The boards was shut down because of Disney's pressure

>being this infantilized

>sorry

he sold his license to disney
fuck him

Tfw star wars thrives off of nostalgia.

Tfw the prequels are steadily ecoming more accepted

Tfw ep 7 8 and 9 will be just as well recieved once we put on your nostalgia glasses.

>white slavers

You have no idea what you're talking about, he said he had confidence that they will you his treatments and all the Star Wars lore including the EU. But then Kathleen Kennedy hired JJ Abrams to do a hackjob and dismis George's stories. That's only after being sidelined that he said it was a divorce.

>he said he had confidence that they will you his treatments and all the Star Wars lore including the EU

Post source when he said this

prequel defense has proven to be autistic people and no one is arguing with them anymore. this is not acceptance. This is "these people are too far gone to even bother addressing."

this. the prequels are eternally shit

I think you're reading that wrong. As the first five pages of negative reviews have more "found useful" votes than "not useful" votes.

also tfa was better than the prequels.

I'm sorry George.
If only we knew how good we had it.

I feel no sympathy for him at all. I can forgive him the prequels. I can pretend they don't exist. But I will never forgive him for making the special editions and not releasing high quality versions of the originals.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=hWNLWMy336A

No mention of the EU.

>"I feel completely confident that Disney will take good care of the franchise I've built."

what an old lost delusional buffoon

You're not Disney, why are you apologizing?
You didn't honeypot George with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse jailbait
You didn't record it all in 70mm IMAX quality
You didn't send George the cumpilation reel boxed up with a Goofy Movie collectible pen and the bill of sale for Lucasarts
You didn't then blame his decision to sell on complainypants internet fans
You didn't proceed to cut him out of the production/consulting process altogether
You didn't extract an official apology from George when he had the gall to comment publicly on what a bad deal he was forced into ("(((white))) slavers")
You didn't, but Disney did.

you shouldn't have turned on him in the first place you stupid little queer.

"Large group of ideas and characters and books".
I guess he's talking about the EU but that's not important. I don't care about the EU, he said he got plans for the sequels and thought Kathleen Kennedy will make the franchise go where he intended it to. But we since it was only a moral contract between him and her, she stabbed him in the back at the first opportunity.

>reminder that Disney stole POTC from Lucas

because its the only relevant films those two were ever in, like harrison in the force awakens was just a soulless performance, they were shitty actors living off savings and then the cash train came to their stop once again

Based George

I assume they trusted George Lucas story. But when Disney changed the story it was too late.

George be like I don't want to be here, sitting next to this cunt

who's that cunt on the far left?

I wonder if he wear the Jar Jar costume while he has sex with his wife

I wonder if you're actually a stupid nigger or if you just play one on the internet

It's Carrie Fisher daughter. Her tribute at the SW celebration was cringeworthy. Dressed as a skank to celebrate Leia

oh I didn't recognise her, also I hope that cunt kennedy gets cancer.

Disney Wars being bad doesn't make the Prequels good

love them or hate them they're special, disney wars is just generic shit.

same goes the other way around

Man, Billy Dee's looking kind of up there. It's going to be a depressing day on YTMND when he goes.

>I don't know how Sup Forums works

Exactly, Star Wars is shit outside the OT and a few EU things

He'd look at you up and down, sneeze, then use your shirt as tissue. Pls stop romanticizing the elite.

This.

Why would you ever trust Lucas with the story?

This is true.
I hope he retires to his ranch forever instead of giving us shit like Red Tails and "Star Wars for girls".

Because he has the High Ground.

He's retired, he has nothing to do with the Star ars for girls being made by Disney

He did it on purpose and i would have done the same. Fuck Star Wars Fans

>I just want to give him a hug and say "sorry" ;_;
and-and -say to you...I am your father *giggle*

Bugger off Rolf, keep your hands of Star Wars and the kids.

Is it possible for sand to have the High Ground?

It does get everywhere.

This is true

Also the prequels were shit. Lucas ruined Star Wars, who cares what Disney does with it?

Yeah, but is it's irritating property enough to give it the edge it needs?

Yes, Let's blame George, you dumb fucking Nigger. That's like Blaming Barack Obama for invading Iraq or blaming Trump for creating Isis. You're one dumb stupid nigger! SOrry, I take that back, Calling you a Nigger insults Genuine sagging fagging jive talking Gorilla Looking Dindus. Sorry Jamal, Tyrone and Treyvone for comparing this faggot to you guys.

>Blaming Barack Obama for invading Iraq
...but he did user...

>mark hamill
>shitty actor
>living off savings

He's one of the most accomplished and well-known voice actors. He was loaded before star wars senpai.

Agreed. His inability to accept criticism and his huge ego ruined Star Wars with the Prequels long before Disney got their hands on it.

It's also painfully obvious that the Star Wars people love is not George's vision of Star Wars.
Just look at the special editions.

Yeah but did he have the High Ground?

No, Dick Chenney did that.

"i don't like Iraq, particularly because its so sandy. You see, sand, it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. We had no choice but to take the High Ground"-Dick Cheney

>continues to slaughter sand people

The prequels are actually a genius metaphorical portrayal of the Bush presidency.

Did the Jedi have their own Gitmo?

What makes you think he didn't accept criticism? He's seen accepting to give Samuel Jackson a purple lightsaber right away. Doesn't sound like a control freak that doesn't accept criticism.
And George never prevented anyone from criticizing his movies. DIsney on the other hand is doing massive paid reviews and propaganda around the new movies. You will never hear negative reviews in mainstream media, even prominent youtubers are caving to Disney.

>all this unwarranted hate towards George
>*glances at clock*

makes sense: americans are awake

Why does 4ch hate Disney?
You'd think a company that was founded by a Jew hater 4ch would defend them to the death but here we are.

Does anyone know what Lucas had in mind for the new movies?

His movie THX was warning us about the future and how companies would enslave everyone with Capeshit.

>defending a multinational corporation
do americans really do that?

Hello le ddit

star wars is shit

Because Disney just puts out movies to sell toys.
Unlike true auteurs like Lucas.

get aids you faggot

get a load of this cunt.m4v

>this thread

George is a national treasure
Your not

>You'd think a company that was founded by a Jew hater 4ch would defend them to the death but here we are.

Because it's been taken over by jews (or white slavers as Lucas put it), which is also when it went to shit.

Disney's full of kikes now you fucking nigger.
Shame too, I miss when it was run by satanists who liked to fuck children instead of satanists who are obsessed with money.

>George is a national treasure
I guess it's because he has the high ground?

2u may b

It's his baby, he can alter it and Add to it however he choses. What Disney did was put his baby on the street corner to suck off every street jiggabo for nickels a trick.

>It's his baby, he can alter it and Add to it however he choses

*COULD

But it's not.
George Lucas wasn't the only creative that worked on the OT.

George Lucas was the only creator behind the OT. Fuck what anyone else tells you. He's the god of the OT. Eat shit, Mike, you fat bastard!

Anything the Disney Jews do from here on is not at all real. So maRey Sue could fly like a bird for all I care.

>maRey Sue
please don't, this triggers me

You can't say "I don't care" then go on to give an example that shows you care.

Calm down, George

I know that his son said he read them and found it great. Other than him, only Disney execs have read them and they aren't going to talk about it

>mfw based filoni is in this

context?

He asked about shooting in real locations.