Other urls found in this thread:

superman.wikia.com/wiki/Pink_Kryptonite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No silver or pink kryptonite

>Not listing silver kryptonite
Lame, silver's the best type!

Not my own, but it's already awesome:

>Pink
>Hyper aphrodisiac causing spontaneous heightened sexuality and amorous feelings leading to extreme lewd behavior lasting for a substantial time after exposure.

But hey, whatever one that gets Kara to fashion a sex toy out of one is fine by me.

uhhh user...

superman.wikia.com/wiki/Pink_Kryptonite

source?

Plaid kryptonite makes you crave haggis

>It is unknown what it would do to an already homosexual Kryptonian
any theorys Sup Forums
im betting it turns them asexual

Nah, they turn into SJWs.

Well I dunno what that shit is. The one in the doujinshi I once fapped to made Kara and then Peej super horny
and I guess since they were only really around each other some super lesbo action went on so maybe it was like the one in your link but waaay more concentrated

>tiny grumpy bats

This sounds awful.
But you know what I want.

if highly concentrated pink kryptonite causes arousal in addition to the usual sexuality change what does concentrated black kryptonite do

>Lead Kryptonite
>Has no effect on Kryptonians, but when brought within range of a happy family it instantly kills the parents while leaving the children unharmed.

Grey Kryptonite. makes any kryptonian 100% neutral to every situation

what about the black kryptonite in ASS, where the Kryptonian becomes the opposite of what he is?

Well if Pink Kryptonite turns him gay, does a slightly different kind of pink turn him into a tumblr sjw

Is there a clear kryptonite? Not like jewel, but like glass/translucent kryptonite?

Two uses then. First it's created by Luthor or someone by refining kryptonite as a byproduct. While at first he thinks it will be useless (low radiation output/mumbo jumbo science) he fiddles with it.

Makes a lens that amplifies laser/energy weapons by crazy amounts. Laser pointers can become laser rifles, laser rifles become things that can hurt Superman physically.

Just when Superman looks defeated by the weapon Luthor/whoever cooks up, it's revealed what it does to Kryptonians. The gun is pressed directly on Superman's chest... and he starts to fade out becoming translucent himself.

He fazes halfway into a slightly different dimension, saving him from the shot that would have killed him... but for the next 24-48-who knows how many hours he can't interact with the physical world.

Cue someone he loves dying/a city being destroyed and all he can do is watch. Next big superman event.

Go ahead and steal that one DC

*phase shifts, not fazes

So basically, he becomes a ghost?

yep! but a temporary ghost that everyone can see (he just looks a bit faded/see-through).

So he tries to save the day at first and everyone is excited to see him come to the rescue... but he can't do jack shit