Aquaman #52 Storytime

One of the better #52s from DC so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

www65.zippyshare.com/v/t5SAam44/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#1 variant and link:

Aquaman 052 (2016) (Digital) (BlackManta-Empire)
www65.zippyshare.com/v/t5SAam44/file.html

What improvement over Booth and Dalhouse.

oh shit i forgot this was out soon.

mera swears funny

I love when he fights giants.

I heard her swearing like Spongebob and Patrick go full dolphin.

YOU'RE OUT OF THE LEAGUE, MURDERER!

>H2 point 0
>that's pretty shit, I bet it'll become it's official name
WELP

The end...for now.

I hope they'll continue with similar colors and not copy/paste Arthur's.

And back to banging Mera.
DC still hates marriages, right?

man i read aquaman comics for epic action and undersea politics i dident want to be reminded of the shit state of the child support system.

come to think of it that seems to be a common theme in cape storys villan needs money because greedy ex got the kids.

And since this is the first DC storytime of the week, I'll throw in some Rebirth ads.

Easiest way to humanize bad guy. It works wonderfully with Captain Cold stealing so he could support his sister, right?

I love how of all books to be advertised, they picked Batman.

Right!?

The two books that are basically guaranteed to have good sales (three, if you count , too).

i guess so but its so often child support.

i guess it makes sense its one of the most reliable ways to send a person into financel hardship most other things (mostly a dead spouse when talking about money for children) just come across as the villain having poor budgeting skills.

it is a little odd yeah

dat ass

Is anyone planning to run WW #52? I feel it would do us all some good to see how Goblinfucker's reign finally ends.

That, as well. Shit, advertise Blue Beetle and Green Lanterns. Deathstroke, even. Batman will sell, no matter what you do.
I don't know, I bet money for medical bills is also common. At least here we didn't have "bitch wife that stole my kids" trope.

Even tastier on the next page,

hahahahahahahaha. replace batman? you are doomed to fail, ROOKIES.

Joker they replace of batman.. what is your opinion.

Joker: they have removed the fun.. they must die..

Bane opinion of this.

I BREAK YOU. ROOKIES

yes.. Superdad is the threat..I never saw this coming.

only one will be left standing?

DC go to the FUCK

Dan Abnett is awesome writer. Good issue.

For the amount of shit he has to write his quality is consistently above average. Never much more than that, though.

Better above average than average, if you know what I mean. If I cant' get Morrison and Johns, I sure as fuck don't want Lobdell and DC version of Venditti.

PAYNE?
you're a big fish

Perhaps, but Abnett is miles better than crap-shit writers like Bendis.

man the cover really brought my expectations down, but this art I can get behind. Fuck Booth and Dahlhouse

AQUAMAN OF MURDER

>Diana nods in approval
>Bruce writes in his black book another kill by Leaguer

aquabump

Anyone notice Aquaman has three black Villains

Based Aryan king killing subhumans.

he's probably infected

bump

Ugh I just wish Duke wasn't a part of the main book. Can't Snyder just fucking deal with him in his own books? It's his fucking donut steal and nobody else likes him. If Snyder wanted to write a book about an African American sidekick operating out of Gotham, he should have just used Batwing. If he wanted Batman to have a sidekick from the streets, he shoudl have just used Tim or Jason or even the fan fucking favorite Harper Row.

I'm really salty about this and it's not even because Damian is getting shafted.