Rebels against British Monarchy cause "muh tyranny"

>rebels against British Monarchy cause "muh tyranny"
>sets up new country with a Head of State with far-reaching dictatorial powers similar to that of a Roman Emperor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_Revolutionary_War#African-American_Patriots
nps.gov/revwar/about_the_revolution/haym_salomom.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwZDRB3tZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't understand the fundamental difference between monarchy and republic, do you?
In monarchy, the king is the sovereign, he gets the right to rule from divine power.
In a republic, the people are the sovereign, any leader, no matter how powerful, ultimativly gets his right to rule from the people

Btw, how black Americans get away with fact he was slave owner most of his life?

nothing wrong with this

>win 3 million less votes than your opponent
>have right to rule

t. Frau Mergle :DD

The president is elected by the States.
That's why it's called United STATES of America

somethin like that, brother

>sets up new country with a Head of State with far-reaching dictatorial powers similar to that of a Roman Emperor.
The president in 1780s had about as much power as a fucking governor in the modern day.

He was revered as almost a God in early America.
The slaves probably liked being his.
Also he wasn't one of the abusive owners.

To top it off his will stated to free all of his slaves upon his death.
Blacks also served in the Continental army.

>Most blacks fought on the patriot side; recent research concludes there were about 9000 black Patriot soldiers, counting the Continental Army and Navy, and state militia units, as well as privateers, wagoneers in the Army, servants to officers, and spies.[2] Ray Raphael notes that while thousands joined the Loyalists, many more, free and slave, sided with the Patriots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_Revolutionary_War#African-American_Patriots

In his time the executive was actually respectably limited in its powers.

>HE WAS A GOOD SLAVE OWNER HE DINDU NUFFIN
Why are Americans so delusional

PEOPLE's Republic of China doesn't mean its leaders are elected by the people.
I think Trump is the rightful winner but that's a retarded argument you used there

>will fall to barbarians just as rome did

I mean compared to slave owners that whipped their slaves, or raped them. George didn't do that.

But we defeated the commies

>But we defeated the commies
And you brought freedom and democracy to middle east ;^)

We brought it to Eastern Europe

thank you for saving Ukraine

>rebels against "muh tyrannical" monarchy for being taxes to pay off debt for a war they started
>Immediately places taxes on whiskey to pay off debt for a war in which they started

What did Whigs of America mean by this?

Fun fact 1, the american revolution was funded by jewish banks.

Fun fact 2, my family fought for the british and retreated to Canada.

Fun fact 3, the american revolution was done for the interests of american business, not the british people living in america.

>Not raping your pretty female slaves
Beta.

>>sets up new country with a Head of State with far-reaching dictatorial powers similar to that of a Roman Emperor.
Now what did the shitposter mean by this?

>America started the seven years war
What the fuck did he mean by this

>Fun fact 1, the american revolution was funded by jewish banks.
The only relevant jew was a Polish dude who wasn't tied to any banks, and stayed in America.

>Fun fact 2, my family fought for the british and retreated to Canada
we should've genocided the loyalists

>fun fact 3, the american revolution was done for the interests of amerian business, not the british people living in america
Absolute bait.
The taxes negatively effected citizens far worse. Not to mention the br*tish were basically occupying Boston

Nice try Lindy.

>The only relevant jew was a Polish dude who wasn't tied to any banks, and stayed in America.
nps.gov/revwar/about_the_revolution/haym_salomom.html
>Salomon (sometimes written as Solomon and Solomons in period documents) was a Polish-born Jewish immigrant to America who played an important role in financing the Revolution.

And taxes always impact citizens, they pay for running the empire and to repay the cost of setting up the colonies.

>he created his bank during the war after being arrested as a spy
Tell me again how a person who was a full patriot is a bad guy because he was a jew.

Also why the FUCK should Americans have to pay taxes for Br*tish people, despite them not allowing us to move westward?

>All men are created equal
>owns slaves and discriminates Black people

Blacks were seen as 3/5ths human.

fuck off with your propaganda
slaves were seen as 3/5ths, and that was ONLY to satisfy the south.

free blacks had full representation

>trying to prevent native genocide and ensuring a controlled and orderly westward expansion
>lolno let's just kill everyone and strip mine the whole continent lmao
>hey conveniently I have this great bank to put your profits in ;^)
HMMMMMMM

Akko is not for lewd.

>implying the British gave a single shit about the natives
They just didn't want to waste any of their precious money on the people that could use it
King ge*rge probably just wanted a new castle

Nobody was ever going to strip mine the continent either. They didn't know gold was there until ~1840s

And the Pole didn't even set up the bank until 1981

>The taxes negatively effected citizens far worse
In 1765, the average amount of tax paid by someone in Great Britain itself was 312 pence (26 shillings) per year.

In Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York, the average tax was 12 pence per year, or 4% of the amount paid by people in Britain. People in Virginia only paid 5 pence, or less than half that amount.

In the years between 1765 and 1775 Britain greatly increased the tax burden on the American colonists by raising customs duties. This increased the tax burden by a massive 8 pence per head, to 20 pence per year — or 6% of the taxes that people in Britain itself had to pay, rather than 4%. This injustice drove the American patriots to rebellion.

Source: Palmer, R R: The Age of the Democratic Revolution (1959), Princeton University Press

Fun fact 5, the american "revolution" was fought by private armies financed by businessmen repainted in later years to be patriots as part of a long term campaign of brainwashing against the british people of north america.

Abagail Adams to John Adams-1775

>I was struck with General Washington. You had prepared me to entertain a favorable opinion of him, but I thought the one half was not told me. Dignity with ease, and complacency, the Gentleman and Soldier look agreeably blended in him. Modesty marks every line and feature of his face. Those lines of Dryden instantly occurred to me
“Mark his Majestick fabrick! he’s a temple
Sacred by birth, and built by hands divine
His Souls the Deity that lodges there.
Nor is the pile unworthy of the God.”

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwZDRB3tZo

The Truth about George Washington by Stefan Molyneux

>I don't understand the concept of popular sovereignity
>I don't understand the phrase "no taxation without representation"
>I haven't read Common Sense, which perfectly explains why America should've become a republic even if the British gave it representation in parliament
>I'm a cuck who still bends the knee to a foreign monarch
>A black foreign monarch, in a generation or two

>America started the seven years war
Washington started the first battle of the war that eventually escalated to a global engagement, so yes, you can argue that the US started the Seven Years' war