Archer

anyone still watching this season?

Me

I just finished the episode. I hope the season finishes soon.
So next 2 episodes is archer waking up and telling his mom that she killed woodhoous

I'm watching , I love Archer, but this is worst season by far.
Almost unrecognisable.

I don't hate it as much as everyone else but I'll put it on the same level as moonbeam city

they should just bring back extacles

boosh

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks this season is better than the previous few.

Archer is not, and never has been, particularly funny. One of the most overrated shows I ever saw.

Goddamn I miss frisky dingo. The whole bit where the xtacles learn their heads are rigged to explode is fucking great

>"yeah you better gasp collectively"

>"what I was just cleaning....HER VAGINA (BOOSH)"

I agree. I generally just enjoy the new atmosphere with the setting while still keeping it Archer. Really enjoying this season. It's not unlike Vice which I liked for the same reasons.

i miss sea lab

like a return to the womb

They've been desperately scraping the bottom for ideas since they abandoned the spy agency theme, but it's been generally enjoyable until last season--I'm just not into 1940s style Hollywood or that whole...aesthetic, so when they doubled down by adding noir in with this season I just gave up.

I'm still grabbing new episodes and will probably binge it when I get bored, but I no longer look forward to new episodes.

Fuck I miss Frisky Dingo as well.

halfheartedly, i live in hope that this is just another vice.

Shit the new season got made?

Didn't even know. I just looked on wiki and the viewer count this season is fucking abysmal.

Is this the end for Archer?

I only found out it was on the air last week. WTF happened to it?

there is a reason Sup Forums and not even Sup Forums talks about it anymore,I hate to be the Sup Forumsack in the thread but PC killed it and them moving from ISIS because they actually cared about those goatfuckers feelings.

If I get one more fucking legacy captcha with the word "calle" I will be scared.

Private Eye > Dreamland > Vice

I'd fucking love to watch it but every stream I find is broken.

Being a Britfag is insufferable.

As far as the themed seasons go, it's easily the most focused.

>filename
But seriously, why did it cost to much?

That bit in the same episode when they pass by the paint your own pottery place

>"I don't know if we have time..."
>One if their heads explode
>"We got a whole hour."

didn't they get purple wrong? that looks like pink to me

>rather than make fun in-show of the fact that a bunch of dumb sand people blowing each other up decided to name themselves ISIS, the same name as the spy agency, the writers went full PC and released a whole statement about how they would be changing the show and never mentioning ISIS again
I dropped it when they dropped the original plot and the display of the writers having no integrity. From Sup Forums and Sup Forums I've seen they've had absolutely retarded plots and seasons since then so I don't think I've missed much.

your monitor or eyes are fucked

I just don't like that Archer gets his ass beaten by everyone. I mean, he is literally unstoppale death machine in "real" universe, why the hell he is so weak in his dreams?

>they actually cared about those goatfuckers feelings
fucking idiot, that's not why it got changed

>I mean, he is literally unstoppale death machine
I hate this numale fantasy and I enjoy seeing him being a weak man

they even had a scene where mallory I think says " shh/don't mention it" about the rename bozo.

No. It is still signed for 2 more seasons, though because of the bad ratings, FX might force them to do one final, extra long (12-16 episodes instead of 10) season that counts as 2. The show got shittier as they focused less on the humor and more on dramedy and action.

So the statement the show staff made about not wanting to be controversial at the exact same time they 100% stopped mentioning the agency's old name was a total coincidence?

Apparently it's making mad bank on Netflix and shit like that. It hasn't been a ratings success since S3

It's government work and the people that made it were holding a metaphorical gun to the government's head.

>You're not going to give us $14,000 to paint a crosswalk? Have fun getting reelected when I tell the SJWs you're so homophobic that you won't allow a rainbow crosswalk.

ppl always talk about running slowly or punching funny like they were underwater in their dream fights but I never had that happen in my dreams,something to do with that?

I feel like they ran out of easy comedy material and thought they could become a Bojack Horseman but failed miserably because that's not what the premise was set up for nor were fan expectations there for all this dramedy.

Is John Wick numale fantasy? James Bond?
And if we already established that Archer is good at fighting, lets stay that way. He goes full incompetent without it as we don't see him having good detective/spy skills either.

Well, he handeled henchmans of Barry during helping whores and beat Pam with help of other guys while escaping prison.

Anyone got a stream of Ep7? Aired last night.

not sure why am I defending this show really,it really did used to be funny when it was fresh but I don't think I laughed once this season.
gonna rewatch the one where he pokes Cyryill after asking if he was still wearing kevlar to remember the better times.

His criticism doesn't even make sense. Numales are strictly opposed to expression of masculinity, that's why they're noodle-limbed quivering vaginas. He's just throwing out random buzzword insults.

Current state of Sup Forums, I guess.

Moonbeam City is much better than Archer season 5-8

It took a bit of a dark turn there with the Last Supper mutilation then the death of Barry

With Len Trexler back, does that sort of hint that he was Archer's dad? He hasn't been seen since S2

Wait until one of the characters brings up alligators/crocodiles. Then we'll know.

What were they thinking?
Are they trying to kill the series?

>Mallory killed Woodhouse after the kid was born to force Archer to man up and become a dad instead of getting Woodhouse to do everything
What the fuck

This is the problem with the show though. It thinks it's drama is worth watching on it's own instead of as a set up for comedy. Mother issues, paternity, and pregnancies should exist for comedy, not because you believe the characters you've created are actually compelling. Im not tuning in for Shakespeare, it's a cheaply animated comedy

Sounds like the show isn't for you anymore man

a lot of anons are saying because it makes money for netflix they don't have to try anymore.
george Soros strikes again.

>Numales are strictly opposed to expression of masculinity,
the fantasy of masculinity à la superman is created by the numales from pol. It is as cringey as the numales you talk about.

You're not actually talking about numales, you're just referring to people with opinions you don't like as numales.

Look up Terrarium TV.

>a lot of anons are saying because it makes money for netflix they don't have to try anymore.
That's a self defeating argument. It's making money due to a fanbase on Netflix, and Netflix keep buying it because it makes money. If the quality had supposedly dropped that much, then Netflix wouldn't be buying the rights to archive it.

Best season by far. Well, for anyone with an IQ above 100 that is. Probably why most people don't like it.

I'll be downloading it all at once when the season is over and then go for it. If I start downloading it now, I'll blast through all of it until the final two episodes and then be annoyed waiting for the season finale.

Kinda the same thing happened with Bojack after I cleared through all of S3 in a day only to realise after I have to wait another year till it comes out again.

I'm waiting to see if there's a substantial pay off.

Right now it's

2 > 3 > 7 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 6

Might see this pop in after 7

season has been decent, but it better have a fantastic ending. thought I'd get sick of the china wives joke, but it gets a chuckle out of me every time they do it.

also, if you don't agree with trinette being the goat character this season, your taste a shit.

>thought I'd get sick of the china wives joke, but it gets a chuckle out of me every time they do it.
I love how every time they come back to it it becomes more ridiculous. Yeah it better get a fucking good ending though.

I fuckin' lost it with the graduation scene. Part of me cares more about seeing how Pam's arc ends, instead of who the killer of Woodhouse is.

Krieger probably made him into a cyborg and it's his subconscious projecting his inability to feel his new robot parts.

Also all the pills he's taking.

So...what's the big twist going to be?

Are you retarded? It's a cartoon, so naturally they don''t want their agency called ISIS you idiot. It has nothing to do with sjw's or pc, that's common business sense. Go back to your containment board or kys and do society a favor, you useless parasite.

Go to couchtuner

It's because the name isis wasn't associated with middle eastern terrorists when the show started and it was an unfortunate coincidence.