Who's your favourite British TV personality?

Who's your favourite British TV personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650112/Can-smell-Fellow-inmates-Rolf-Harris-s-jail-disgusted-flatulence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>british
>""""""""""""""""""""""personality"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>rape handicaped children
>get knighthood

Didn't Stuart Hall get mixed up in this? I miss that crazy fucker.

These two
Even though its a bait thread

F

wasn't she shot in her head near her house? or was it a different person

Friendly reminder Rolf is our guy dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650112/Can-smell-Fellow-inmates-Rolf-Harris-s-jail-disgusted-flatulence.html

Shot on her own doorstep about the time she was about to investigate a paedo ring at the BBC.

Really flips the old pancakes.

Daily reminder their is no evidence of Jim being inappropriate and he never got a fair trial.

This really butters my crumpets

>Rolf Harris
>British

are you having a giggle

lol

Graham Norton is the best host alive.

The living 'victims' pretty much let him do whatever, which is how it was in the 60s and came out for a place in the sun. He was mostly incriminated by accusations that he raped hospitalized children but there's no evidence of that and most of those who could have been assaulted are dead. Still he was weird as fuck.

He was a personality on British TV for 50 years. Pretty much qualifies him.

Fuck, Rolf gets released from jail on Friday. May get convicted again on more charges though, his third trial just started. Feels he mixed up with this just yesterday.

why does this take so long

most of the old fuckers LOOK LIKE PEDOS

use your eyes, britcucks

no contest

I'm an American who never heard of Savile or Rolf until the scandal broke in 2012. I've been following this shit ever since. It seems like it's cooling down at this point though. Police went in too hard on Cliff Richard and Operation Midland and had nothing to show for it. Seems like the historic abuse allegations in show business and the government are over and they've moved onto football.

Jeremy Clarkson.

Like that wasn't just a series of show trials to distract from what should have been an investigation that shattered the foundations of English media institutions

The BBC is filthy on this. They were obviously protecting him for decades and the police have don't nothing on that. Oh but they embarrassed Cliff Richard which is something at least

So is James Corden an American personality now?

he's fat enough to be one

Yes, and lets hope he stays one, being able to turn on the TV without the risk of seeing him has certainly improved my life.

I don't know what the laws are like in Britain but the Penn State scandal in the US saw some administrators charged for covering up Sandusky. It was a long drawn out process that saw most of the serious charges thrown out; the president of the university only got convicted of misdemeanor child neglect and the other two got plea deals.

For what it's worth, Dame Janet Smith said high ranking BBC officials didn't know about the abuse because the lower ranking officials that did know were scared to tell them. I don't think anybody buys that because there's a video of him groping a girl and he spent decades openly bragging about his proclivities.

He's fat enough to be one.

ric flair’s overrated desu

Clarkson counts right?

t. victim blamer

Given that politicians of the day, including Prime Minister Edward Heath, were involved in fucking children too it's obvious they knew. But can't break the upper class goings on old boy. Ours is not to question why, ours is but to do as told and let them fuck the kiddies.

he's fat enough to be one

reminder that a Serb hitman did it but the bill stitched up the local weirdo

>Prime Minister Edward Heath
The investigation into him has collapsed, turns out there weren't any Satanic orgies taking place in Wiltshire.

These rumours were kicking around well before he died. It seems unlikely that it's nobodies piling on him for gibs. Harris on the other hand I'm not sure at all about. His insistence that he's totally innocent seems to strong.