SHOOTING IS SWEDEN

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533013/Gunman-shooting-shopping-centre-Malmo-Sweden-attack

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden#Murder_and_homicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it. What do they want?

a caliphate

The same as every night pinky

Shitskined criminals shooting eachother. In other words a regular day in malmö.

JUST

I remember some cuck on Reddit gawking at all the RIGHTWINGDEATHSQUADS folks for saying Malmö is dangerous. He said that's nonsense because he's only been awakened ONCE by a grenade attack.

guy got shot in the leg.

god, you happening fags are worse than tumblr attention whores.

>rosengård

Gonna guess it was Somali shooting at a Syrian or something. I don't think any ethnic Swedes even enter Rosengård anymore.

Well he's not exactly wrong. Of all the ways to die in Sweden murder's not one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden#Murder_and_homicide

Ohh, I'm sitting in my chair ohh.. Wondering why you didn't love me like I you. Cause I love you.. But you...

This is the future you all begged for.

>one guy got shot
>didn't even die

if this is a terrorist attack then america would be reliving 9/11 every day

This.

And they want a greater wedge between Western, liberal countries that are pluralist and tolerant; and Islamic countries that are traditional, closed, and intolerant. At the moment, they can feel that Western values are corroding the strength of traditional Islamic obedience and servitude. The West offers too many irresistible temptations and rewards, so they're trying to put up walls between the West and the Muslim world. Unfortunately, they're not going to succeed, simply because Western values are more technologically appropriate (embracing freedom of ideas and expression) and our understanding of ourselves is evolving according. We can live as tribal slaves once a certain amount of freedom has been encountered. ISIS is getting so desperate now because they fear they can't win this battle. The boundary between the West and the Muslim world is becoming more porous.

Unforunately, Trumpfags want to put these walls back in place, which puts them entirely in agreement with ISIS about how to deal with cultural difference.

The goal is White Genocide. These are all false flags. Globalists are running ISIS by proxy through Saudi Arabia.

Filling Europe with arabs isn't enough. They need a huge war in order to kill a generation of young males. In addition, terrorist attacks allow them to step up the police state in order to suppress nationalist uprisings.

Typing correction: we can't live as tribal slaves...

dont allow them to draft you for war in some foreign country

they have been talking about it a lot and even tossed around women being eligible

you need to remain in your home countries and defend it there

Let it all burn

Tomorow will be 6666

There have been 4 (maybe more)

>Beheading in France
>German hospital shooting
>Sweden shoot-up in mall
>England Axe attack

-Possible bomb attack in German mall evacuation in process
-Rape of German grandmother in graveyard

This ride isn't ending anytime soon and cowardly Europeans will never EVER do anything about it.

'this is what they want' 'the only way to win is to not win' 'muslims will be muslims' --how fatalistic. As if Islam is 'pure'...What is this Avatar? Fuck that noise. Islam has always been filthy.

England axe attack? do you have a link?

he must mean german one, bavaria i think, muslim kiilled a load of chinks on a train

(You)

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD (accurate)