Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-and-living-on-public-money/ar-BBuRbkD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SK216DHP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UK is a huge percentage of white other than London

The ultimate cucking.

Why is it a crime to be white? White people are a minority in the world.

Pls stop
The UK is already dead

We do better then them and that makes them furious.

Even the asians for their mechanical prowess are little more then a hive that needs direction. they lack vision.

This can not be real.

that tweet was so stupid it actualy gave me a headache

British people pay for this

>The replies to that tweet

Fills me with a bit of hope lads

He gets paid to shitpost in real life.

Fucking jealous.

good dubs

To be fair, why should it be? Lichtenstein has a black princess and a mixed race heir to the princedom. No problems there. It will make more minorities support the monarch.

Seems like a forward thinking idea to me. Nothing wrong with it really.

cmon bongs, time to defend urselves

Really makes you think..

because someone doesnt like us

Fuck off to Africa if you want black Kangs n Qweens

Fucking triggered.

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-and-living-on-public-money/ar-BBuRbkD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SK216DHP

relevant article from today

>royal family
>white
>humans
mfw

There should be a rotating royalty system that will give the UK Muslim and Hindi Kings/Queens every ten years. It's a fair point, fuck you racist assholes. If the President of the goddamned United States can be black, then the head of state in every other Western country should have a shot at being all races and colors.

Why? You removed most of them and forced the King or Queen of Britain at the time of conquest on them

I think they might be pushing their luck here.

Agreed, I can't wait until the royal families of Saudi Arabia crown a Jew as king, can't you?