You literally cannot refute this

you literally cannot refute this

>I don't know anything about history or the constitution

By the way, the Swedish were the first to settle Philadelphia, and the later English Quakers condemned slavery.

I fucking hate racists.

Where in the Original wording of the constitution does it mention legalizing slavery?

Also, before the founding fathers were likely even born, or were at the least still shitting in their nappies, it was a BLACK land owner who fought and won, for the right to permanently own slaves in the Americas.

>2/10 i replied.

it's the natives own fault for not having an established government by the time we got here, they had plenty of time to do so

Slavery was already legal before the constitution including among natives.
And if coming uninvited is a bad thing then better to end the practice late than never :^)

I hope Trump sends this illegal (not joking) flip SJW faggot back to the Philippines.
Also slavery always existed in Northern and Southern America.

1. "native americans" practiced slavery
2. "native americans" arent actually native to america. europeans are in both ways: the first group to ever step foot on the continent and live here were pre-historic europeans. america as a nation was established by europeans later as well.

i mean, i know it's bait, but the constitution didn't legalize slavery.

>Philidelphia, a city created by white European immigrants, where natural born colonists of the British empire, arrived at the city their people had created, wrote the Constitution, giving all members of the 13 colonies inalienable rights.

Slavery was no legalized. There was just never a law against it.
That's how laws work. Everything is legal unless there is explicitly a law against it.

Also, the natives were slave owners before whites appeared. Aztecs had human farms where they grew people just to sacrifice them.

im breddy sure they arrived with paper

>not Plymouth Rock or Jamestown
>"legalizing" slavery
>no papers

This spic is retarded. He needs to go back to school.

Founding fathers joined an already existing British colony. Then wrote the constitution in the middle of a fight over slavery that lasted until the inevitable civil war that ended it.

Tell Jose to keep studying for that citizenship exam hell make it if he puts in the hours.

>w/ no papers
Yeah how dare they break the non-existent laws of the natives.

His Twitter literally states that he is undocumented.

Why isn't anything done about people like this? Fuck this country

fpbp

That's how laws work. The Natives clearly didn't have any laws, so all was legal.
Sage for liberal bullshit.

>using logic on Sup Forums
>not visiting just to laugh at white angst

You know, it really irks me when it's a Mexican talking about slavery and the europeans conquering people here and all that.

Aw I hadn't finished reading the thread but this user mentioned it as well.

Same with blacks, who were set free, given their own country in Africa (Liberia), and what happened? Oh they just applied the slavery techniques they had learn from their white masters and used it on other blacks.

I don't agree with slavery, but can't we call acknowledge the entirety of the human race has had, at least on one point, slaves and servants since forever?

If they had read their history books in like 4th grade they would've known that other tribes here like the Aztecs conquered a bunch of other tribes and kept them as slaves.

>Vargas
opinion dismissed

WTF, I hate immigrants now

Actually slavery wasn't completely legal until a free black man named Anthony Johnson won a supreme Court case to allow him to keep slaves longer than 7 years.

>other people did stuff which I massively simplified so gimme welfare and citizenship or else

Causes you to pause for a moment of contemplation. . .

Stay in school kids

man, that honestly invited me to contemplate

>Philadelphia
>settled and occupied by various native american nations
>contested claims by both Dutch and Brits
>actually settled and occupied by Swedes with Finn POW's in early-mid 1600's
>capitulated to Dutch rule
>capitulated to Brit rule
>1776
>founding fathers are invited to convene
>declare independence from colonial oppression
>using papers

And the natives came from Asia off the Bering Strait thousands of years ago.

In that case everyone who's not a neanderthal is an illegal immigrant.

Fucking morons.

what does this have to with 2016?

CURRENT YEAR, REMEMBER?

>uninvited by indigenous Native people

Uh, the peoples who were living in america before arrival of the europeans were 2nd and 3rd wave of human immigrants themselves who killed off the first wave.

Forgot to mention, the new Sweden colony was established with a bilateral treaty between the colonists and surrounding chiefs. Sooo.. there actually were papers involved from the beginning.

They got BTFO'd by the better man in every single aspect of progress and civilization. Their shitty, weak excuse for defending themselves led to their demise. There is no reason not to be proud of that.

If these minorities wanna try and 'take' America, they should hop into the ring. Not bitch and moan and try to cuck our people into enacting laws in their favor. That's like if the founding fathers came in and asked to take over and establish a government.

Put up or shut up, fgt.

what exactly did these do fine gentlemen wish to convey through their words?

Latinas like this hate our nation, let's bring more in!

>Founding Fathers w/ no papers

Based on English Common Law anyone born in a territory under the Crown's sovereignty was an English/British subject. If the Founding Fathers were baptized as babies then baptismal certificates count as "papers."

>Arrived uninvited by Indigenous Native people

William Penn bought the land from the Lenape tribe.

>Wrote the Constitution legalizing slavery

The Constitution doesn't legalize slavery because it was already considered legal by common law (assuming they were not Christian or British subjects).

i dont have to refute shit. where's the proof?

>Founding fathers
>Democrats

Pick one. They're polar opposites. Democrats stand against everything the founding fathers sought after.

Correction OP, the ENGLISH came with no papers, to a rich land with many resources but yet no advanced civilizations. Fought the native population who were at the same time committing genocide and warring with each other anyway then made the 13 colonies and paved the way to build the greatest economic powerhouse in the world. They came and turned nothing into something, Mexicans are coming and turning something into nothing for the people who have built it.

he's free to go back to mexico.

S H I N Y B E A D S
H
I
N
Y

B
E
A
D
S

William Penn is largely considered to be the only person to actually give the natives a fair value for their land.