The Russian Military is outdated and has been for decades and can only attack other poor slav countries

The Russian Military is outdated and has been for decades and can only attack other poor slav countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War#United_States_Air_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it's why they rely on """""Russian minorities""""" to take land for them.

Russian military is extremely cost effective and this is the way it is supposed to be. The only field in which they leave all other militaries behind are rocket systems and this is again in line with general idea. Russian will send rockets to take down any high tech shit you have and then will swarm you will their never breaking tanks. Russians also know how to use the land. They will stretch your support lines, and without constant stream of fuel and replacement parts you will surely struggle. Russians may now have the best military in the world but they were preparing for battle with stronger opponents for decades know. They know their shit.

At least we aren't weaponizing transvestites.

Sick fuckers.

even an
>outdated
missile can kill you

no, just listening to faggots in high command.

How the fuck else are we supposed to get rid of them?

>program cost

then why couldn't obama oust Assad?

>not weaponizing your minorities
This is why you lost your empire.

If the US military were to actually go to war with Syria then Assad would end up like Saddam

you weaponized dogs

kek

in 2 days

Program cost doesn't matter when your country isn't poor :')

>weaponizing your minorities
and if i remember well, your burger buddies dreamin' about muh_race_war

yep pretty sure this strategy will work well if anything happen

Ok.

but america was at war with syria

Russian military is designed to fight in it own way. They where shit in the mid 1990s due to political issues but now have the ability to cause enough pain that no one feels it its wroth fighting over.

Also, they have by far the best rocket army in the world.

>nice counter argument.

I know this is bait but I'm retarded so I will point out that Russia could beat us in a non-nuclear war the same way they beat hitler. they would not mind sacrificing 20 million troops while we would bail out after a few thousand deaths.

And nobody is going to go nuclear except as a last resort. If Russia took all of the old Soviet Union satellites including half or all of Germany, we would bitch like hell and place economic sanctions but we would never go nuclear first if we were not threatened on our soil and had not been attacked with nukes.

To be honest I am kind of sick of this mudslinging going on between our empires. Trump's speech in North Carolina the other night inspired me, he said it would be nice to team up with Russia and kick the hell out of ISIS. First Obongo has to stop funding the fuckers. Man can't wait till Trump 2016

But you do know how taxes work?

The US has never declared war on Syria

No, even as a general assad supporter we not bombed Assad's government except for a few "accidental' bombs of no real import in the macro-scale.

>The US military is top-notch and has been for decades but can only attack poor Muslim shitholes at the Jewish behest

of that's right, America was attacking ISIS in Syria and only demande Assad step down

well at least America won that one

being the most powerful military and all

This is actually a very good tank.

All this bullshit about which country would win in the open field. Big countries will never fight each when they have nukes so just chill out boys.

Expensive jets and crappy tanks don't matter when they are being melted by the nuclear heat.

do you disapprove?

Reminder that Russia has invested billions into its intelligence network and navy while the US was bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan and stopped investing literally the moment Crimea happened

Reminder that Russia is now investing billions into its military by 'investing in its arms industry'

None of this is LARPing, you can google it yourself

the american military has not faced an opponent who could actually threaten them since WW2. we are used to being police who are allowed to kill anyone we think opposes us.

In an all-out war with russia, in europe, you would win easily. If you came to our land, we would unleash a nuclear hell that would destroy you, but you would of course do the same to us, (MAD), so we would not do that.

Please don't be too mean to europe. Hell, you have one of the biggest nations on earth, if not the largest. Why did you ever need to pick on little shits like Latvia?

It's one TOW missile away from an open air bunker.

Little shits are the rightful clay t b h
>american military has not faced an opponent who could actually threaten them since WW2
North Vietnam?

Yeah
You attack wrong countries
Why wasn't Saudi Arabia invaded after 9/11?

I didn't say we won anything since then. But when the kill ratio is 1000:1 or whatever the slaughterfest was in Vietnam, I'd say that in general our troops were not facing an equal enemy.

I'm comparing all the recent wars to WW2. In the first years, in the Pacific, if you launched from a carrier, you did not have superior equipment, numbers or training. Same way over Europe for the first two or three years. Before we achieved air superiority, bomber crews were statistically not expected to survive their required 25 missions or whatever it was.

North Vietnam was obliterated throughout the entirety of the war.

>Plonad sucking russian dick
you dont see that often here

They aren't it's 3D shilling to scare burgers into sending more halp

American military is literally one giant boondoggle barely fit to fight poor arabs. It will actually, unironically collapse upon engaging nation state with modern AA and full circle military industrial complex

>American military is literally one giant boondoggle barely fit to fight poor arabs
Maybe Russia should show the Americans how it's done.

>it's 3D shilling

being this dumb

>north veitnam

I hate this meme, if the US wanted to it could have melted and killed every last gook but they're too nice and decided that not all gooks were commies so we had to occupy them and kill the commie gooks specificly leaving us open to traps And jungle ambush bullshit. If it was total war the whole country would have been napalmed with close to no us casualties

Except the war was lost. Unacceptable casualties? Hippies? Who's to blame?

I don't see Russia fighting Arabs any more successfully than the Americans.

Russia has already won the greatest war in the history of mankind. We don't have to prove anything to anyone. Much less to a bunch of obese imbeciles and feral niggers who think of themselves as hot shits for bombing dirty sandpeople stuck between 1950s and stone age.

"Lost" nice meme kiddo

what a hideous piece of metal compared to the previous russian noble machines
what the points in winning a war when u look so fkin ugly while doin it?

Oh yeah?
>If it was total war the whole country would have been napalmed with close to no us casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War#United_States_Air_Force

What happened in afghanistan to the soviets?

Technically they occupied All the Stans in Central Asia except Afghanistan successful and brought them communism. They are now the least explosive Muslims

k-kek

It's pretty much a known fact that no country could stand up to the might of the US Military. Even if it were many nations fighting us at once we could take on Russia, China, and a few other countries at the same time. All those countries have meme armies with inexperienced and untrained garbage running their whole show.

America has so much experience with actual combat because we're always deploying somewhere that some cuck nation like China thinking they could stand up to us in any way shape or form is hilariously ignorant. It feels so good being in such a secure nation.

The war was handled poorly by politicians and the higher ups in the military. At one point progress was being made by actually attack from the norths territory and keeping the territory, however protest at home stopped it and pointless hills were focused on again.

Not sure why you want to dwell on Vietnam when you have Afghanistan where the exact same thing happened to you.

A thing for autists to consider is fighting unconventional fighters with no real objective is a lot different from a conventional war with an objective.

vietnam, like shit in the middle east and africa, was a proxy war. basically our tech vs. your tech. vietnam got a bit out of control due to Johnson and Nixon, but it was never a war between the USA and North Vietnam.

I wouldn't think incredibly highly of them, they know their fault and it's their conscripts, it's why they're trying to do away with divisions and going for all encompassing brigades, so that conscripts can be backed up with career soldiers.

And what is this a comparison of? Apples, melons and cows?

This has got to be the dumbest image i've ever seen. Vietnam was a war fought with mostly white troops and it was a shit show. All of them became heroin addicts.

Now all modern wars in the middle east all the privates are a Hernandez or Gonzales or Johnson and we rock the fuck out of every engagement.

How can russians even compete?

Whatever helps you sleep at night

By not having to strap plastic panels onto Swedish CV-90

>Russia has already won the greatest war in the history of mankind
But they didn't win it alone.

>Inb4 "It was only Russia".

Also, clinging to your past as your sole source of pride is pathetic. Britain is also guilty of doing this too.

You weaponized dolphins.

that looks awesome, but I have never seen, and never will see a tank that is any different than a WW2 japanese kamikazi plane. You are basically a sitting target, in a box where your tissue will eventually be vaporized.

>Build fancy new tank
>explain that it is the best tank
>Breaks down simply driving down the road on its debut

ripperoni

That's made of an alloy that doesn't heat up.

Looks like plastic

so its been officially going for like 10 minutes and they've pandered to just about everyone already

we tankers now, send us funds to fuck some shit up, borrow some more $ from the federal reserve
>am I right mr Noseberg?

Is it prop? Looks like money were wasted to make it look futuristic and bribe officials.

Still best proven coordination between different arms.. Not proven with real opponent, yes..

Anyway, best are idiots bloating about roach military power vs russian when you have your own gps, intelligence and hardware made in the country while everyone has to suck certain cock/bleed from their pockets for that..

I admit that I have no idea what you are saying, but I bet that our Air Force and Naval air simply sees that as just one more easy slow moving target.

The US has never declared war on Iraq

They stopped you in Syria,ooooooooh must be triggering.

They have 10,000 nukes of pure diplomacy so you have to negotiate with them and its absolutely impossible to due a full scale attack on them.

>Russia, China, and a few other countries at the same time
Being this delusional.

ARRRGH. australia would never stoop so low.

Yeah, sure. Also Americans weaponized niggers and kebabs which is even worse.

So did that work for them when Duke there went straight for one of their own tanks?

Fucking cowardly pussy.

China is one big impenetrable fortress with millions of bodies to throw at their enemies. They have all the time they need to get experience in actual war. They will never attack USA soil though. That would be stupid. They will wait for USA to attack them and humiliate you thus ending your "empire".

>America has so much experience with actual combat

What a laugh. Most of your army is poor students barely out of boot camp trying to pay for collage.

Lets see now
Russia have the best Nukes, best ICBM, best anti-air, best figher jets (they actually do work believe it or not), best anti ship tech, best radar and best submarines, also with the new Armata platform they are also 30 years ahead in apc and tank technology, and US army used Ak47 in afghanistan because they never stop working.

Basically ahead of US in ever aspect, perhaps not in Aircraft Carrier tech. But US new carriers doesnt work, and sovet-ramp-based-carriers launch every single time without issues.
Must like the AK47.

So yeah.

whats the point of winning a war from the russian point of view? Turning all parts of Europe that they conquered into shitholes of course.

most recruits are too dumb to get into any actual college outside of community/jr college.

Maybe because it's a fucking "CONCEPT" which you can read on it and not a prototype yet?

Also it's suppose to be just small 3 crew tank for army, nothing special

What I'm saying is that it's obviously destructible, but it can literally sit in an intense infernal flame and the alloy will not absorb the energy from the fire. In other words it's the closest to what we would consider a perfect anti-black body alloy that dissipates any thermal radiation in all its forms (radiation, conduction, convection, etc.)

>They will wait for USA to attack them and humiliate you thus ending your "empire".
That implies that that China could beat the USA in a one on one fight. The US military would know that it's suicide to invade the Chinese homeland just as China knows that it would be suicide to invade the USA. Hence any war between the two would take place elsewhere. Due to the USA's monumental force projection abilities, the USA would therefore win.

Sorry to ruin your bizarre fantasy, polack.

Russian army is a joke and it showed this when their plane was easily shot down by Turkey and Russia couldn't respond in any way because they knew they would get obliterated off the face of the earth if they did (since Turkey is in NATO). So, even a small country like Turkey can easily deal with Russia.

The only countries Russia can fight are small ex-soviet republics like Georgia and Ukraine, anything more serious then that and Russia is in a complete rout.

We would just nuke mcd's hq

>protest at home stopped it

That's a myth.

If you seriously think that a bunch of hippies who spend their days listening to shitty music, participating in orgies, and doing a shitload of drugs, actually managed to break the back of the US government, then you are a colossal moron.

Vietnam was a US defeat through and through.
It was a major political defeat, which is much worse than a military defeat.

Just fucking accept it and learn to deal with it.

Why did you post a blurry pic of some kurwa?