ITT: Things that really makes you think

ITT: Things that really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
pag.aids2012.org/abstracts.aspx?aid=10259
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes
independent.co.uk/news/people/terrence-howard-thinks-1x1-2-has-a-secret-system-called-terryology-and-spends-17-hours-a-day-making-10502365.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw they were always obsessed about their dicks

[Muh dickz anciently]

except they don't realise that blacks sold other blacks to the whites. fucking IDIOTS.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's a fertility statue... the other is art....

What the duck does that even imply, she's gonna birth black Asian islanders?

>Literally a nigger talking about muh dick

My fucking sides. The stereotype is there for a reason. Hahaha

It's actually true. That's why a lot of Native Americans sided with the Confederacy.

WE WUZ SLAVEOWNERS N SHET

Pompeii romans beg to differ

I'm waiting for a 'know thyself' pic.

who's making these?

and yet here we are

lmao

Probably white people

>spending all your time in worship of dicks and sex produces shitty people, art and culture
>the culture who focused on life, living, and prosperity for husband and wife for child and grand parent produced the finest art the world has ever known

wow. makes you think

Omg?
We Was Kangzzzzzz!
Sauce? Thought not.

Wait...
If knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave...........how do they reconcile that statement with their notion that Africans were SCIENTISTS N CREATORS OF CIVILIZATIONS N SHIET before the European came???

Niggers BTFO by their own narrative.

>Yo dad

;)

We wuz dinosaurs n shit

WE WUZ POPEZ

Oh shit that's actually true

What have I done

Apparently they teach them that 1 + 1 = 3 in Africa.

FUCK YOU!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WALL SO WE NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOU NOGGERS

at the time which civilization was more advanced, native americans or african negroes?

Black neckbeards with cracked Photoshop, they spend all day just taking random images from google and writing delusional shit all over them and releasing them on Faceberg.

You can keep your christianity. Christcuckery is only worth something as long as euros are running it. Soon as niggers take it back, god willing, it will become a cannibalistic religion.

Nigga look like Ron Paul. Sheeit.

this stuff is hilarious

WE

It still astounds me that blacks think Egyptians were black.

And you know that cuz of white discovery. Your welcome.

WUZ

>ayo mom where's dad
>he be teaching dem mothafucking greeks son
>but mom he been there fo 13 years already
>dem greeks be dumb boe

That's ALL carbon 12 atoms you negroid

so it all started when europeans realized they were sculpting timeless, incredibly refined masterpieces out of marble while niggers were still stuck in the bronze age making shitty simplistic unaesthetic statuettes? makes sense

gotta say, i'm pretty impressed niggers actually made metal statuettes though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena

Black Athena: The Afroasiatic Roots of Classical Civilization, its three volumes first published in 1987, 1991, and 2006 respectively, is a controversial scholarly work by Martin Bernal. He discusses ancient Greece in a new light. Bernal's thesis discusses the perception of ancient Greece in relation to Greece's African and Asiatic neighbors, especially the ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians who, he believes, colonized ancient Greece.

Bernal proposes that a change in the Western perception of Greece took place from the 18th century onward and that this change fostered a subsequent denial by Western academia of any significant African and Phoenician influence on ancient Greek civilization.

Serious question, obviously it's all bullshit, but where do all these ancient pictures and sculptures that look like niggers come from?

>muh dick

>appreciated and loved
>80% single mother rate
>referred to as bitches and hoes in rap songs
DA WYTE MAN IZ MAKIN US DO DAT SHIT YO

>We wuz dinosaurs n shit

>build greatest civilization on earth
>terrorist

Some Sup Forums trolls. Probably OP.

pag.aids2012.org/abstracts.aspx?aid=10259
Tanzanian 11.5cm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423
Nigeria 13.37cm

>Be malnutritioned congo nigger dying of starvation
>Tell Whitey that ask me how big MUH DIK is that it's 18cm

This delusional horse shit needs to stop.

Do they really think that they compose of nothing but melanin? Also there are 3 times that many carbon atoms in a single molecule of melanin, nogs gonna nog.

this is hot

>if we claim they raped black women this will make us justified in raping white women even though none of us actually care about black women

>we wuz satan n shiet

Why don't you use your trip anymore Razio? Too ashamed after getting btfo endlessly?

>Ethiopian Diet
So... Nothing?

This.

White Culture:
>Let us perfect our mastery over the elements in the most skillful way, as homage to the great work of God through nature and admiration of the form of his greatest creation, man!

Black "Culture:"
>Ogga-Bogga... make magic wood man with big dick! Den muh-dick can more muh dick!

lol... niggers

Brazil. You forget Brazil

>tfw black victim hood complex is fap material

WE WUZ COAL N SHIET

Why are blacks trying to WE everything? Have they nothing to do than complain about whiteys, bring up the past and talk about shit they never did?

this is how you know that it's just some fat black sjw bitch posting this shit, she probably never had to take a chemistry class

Niggers have never been advanced or considered civilized. Not now, not ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes

Anyone who says Christ and cuck in the same word is as good as a nigger.

more?

>Skin Diamond - Get My Belt Part lV XXX

I honestly don't even get what she's trying to say. What does the whole proton/electron crap has to do with anything?

No surprise here: every race despises niggers.

Even blacks hate blacks.

We wuz humans n sheiit

ya'll is some racist mothafuckaz

Im aware of the book. Im aware of quite a few opposite books too. "Not Out of Africa"

Howard believes his discovery will significantly change the way that mathematics is taught for generations to come, and that if Pythagoras were around to see this discovery "he would lose his mind”.
independent.co.uk/news/people/terrence-howard-thinks-1x1-2-has-a-secret-system-called-terryology-and-spends-17-hours-a-day-making-10502365.html

Even a lot of the rich ones are stupid beyond belief.

Got any "black samurai" ones?

i know this is unrelated to WE WUZ... but this one cracks me up every time

Kek, this one is good. I love all the memes that come out of this shit

assblasted whites the thread