US troops are slaughtering innocent moderate Muslims in the Middle East in the name of freedom

US troops are slaughtering innocent moderate Muslims in the Middle East in the name of freedom.

How is that not considered terrorism?

How is this making us more free?

where is the sauce?

We need to slaughter them all.

Wait I thought Obama was going to pull every troop out of the middle east? What happened?

>Still think the troops are fighting and dying for freedom?
Yes. It's our politicians fucking it up. Soldiers don't decide who they "liberate", politicians do.

muslims aren't people, and thus are not granted human rights

also, there's no such thing as a 'moderate muslim', there are only muslims, who kill people, and infidels who get killed by everyone, especially muslims

>Been at war 222 years
>Its been over 70 years since we were last at war

They're not doing it in the name of freedom, they're doing it in the name of regional and global stability.

Islam has been at war 1400 out of the last 1400 years

Oh neat. Texas IPs filter to canada now. Bravo, I am now a CruzMissile

>Innocent mudslimes

Stopped right there.

Well America is ranked #1 in freedom of speech for anyone that actually knows what freedom of speech is, so I'd say they fought for freedom.

I mean this picture is kinda right cuz you would expect the country that almost trademarked the word freedom to be some an cap utopia but rank 12 on economical liberty? expected it more to be like in top 3 desu.

>Moderate muslims
top meme friend

Reality happened.

So out of 195 countries, the United States in within the top 25% of civil liberties and near the top 5% for economic freedom?

I don't see a problem here. What you stated is a good thing, dumbass.

there are no innocent muslims

For reals Senpai?

Islam is antithetical to western civilization. one can not exist while the other does.

>46th in civil liberties

This means that 1st has 42 slots in the gender column and has hate speech laws

how many times are you going to post this bait.
a large portion of the years America was at war consist of small border disputes, police actions, or occupations of another nation with very little fighting, if at all.
also what said, most of those "number one in happiness :)" and "number one in civil liberties" reports are written by some bleeding heart that considers a country that doesn't have special bathrooms for multigendered bear-kin trans arachnids as being equivalent to a country that executes political dissidents.

Let's actually calculate this out, Sup Forums.

>War of 1812
1812-814

>Mexican-American War
1846-1848

>Spanish-American War

>WWI
1917-1921

>WWII
1941-1947

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

kill everyone

We didnt loose the vietnam war. We ended with a treaty that the north renegged on 2 years later

if you count the Vietnam war as a Loss than you need to count the Iraq war as a Loss too.

still they were both retarded wars to begin with

I don't disagree, we accomplished what we set out to do, keeping the south from falling to communism and negotiating a treaty, and then left and didn't care to go back when the north attacked.
I was just posting the chart to demonstrate that most of the "years at war" from the OP picture were years where the US sent advisors to some other war or fought with an Indian tribe.

>innocent moderate
stopped right there. you arent worth saving.
slide.

You forgot a few...

Nope. We've only ever declared war five times.

learn the difference between de facto and de jures

Why? How about Congress and the President learn the difference instead, so they actually do what the Constitution says.

>innocent moderate Muslim
there's no such things retard

>Moderate Muslim
>Moderate

Doesn't that basically admit there is something wrong with a significant size of the Muslim population? I don't need to describe myself as a Moderate Christian.

> Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Spanish Empire, Civil War...

Testing this

>muslims
>innocent

they could quit terror
at least the ones that go to europe could quit terror

Of those, only for the Spanish-American war did Congress declare war, so we were never officially at war.

>70 years since we were last at war

wtf I hate our freedom now

There is no such thing as an innocent muslim.
If you are innocent you will convert

this

""""""""""innocent moderate muslims"""""""""""""

Really makes you think

It's called imperialism.

>US troops are slaughtering innocent moderate Muslims in the Middle East in the name of freedom.
what the fuck are you talking about nigger

go the fuck b.a.c.k to leddit and stay there

>moderate
>muslim

Guaranteed replies