You better vote for Hillary or ELSE!

You better vote for Hillary or ELSE!

bigger dick than me :(

is that the legendary jew comedian known as seth rogain? or is that joe ragain?

Vote Trump!

Lambright?

my political resolve is bigger than yours too

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Hahahaha, what happened to his foreskin?

Didn't realize Seth Rogen was into politics.

>triforce

it just gets better

The jews ate it

>humiliate me. taking orders, mache alles

haha microdick

>cringe

>pull out gun
>shoot faggot
>vote trump
>make america great again
>???
>profit

he's circumsized

Make sure you run away from this object.

I would suck his dick

Somebody edit cruz's head on this and make a "the delegates donald" thread.

a/s/l ?
It's not my fault my binary CIS conforming parents chose to get me circumcised because of some fictitious sky ghost. I am free from religious bondage unlike you Drumpf fags with your Jesus and your Kek.

this getup almost makes him look fatter than he actually is

>2016
>not being a complete prick