Star Wars vs. Aliens

Star Wars vs. Aliens

Who would win this battle Sup Forums?

>getting so close that you can use your guns as clubs
>actually do that instead of shooting

I see the illustrator went to the Lucas school of directing action.

Star Wars wins everything usually because it's was designed by autists who made everything arbitrarily OP

To be fair xenos in overwhelming numbers can cross alotta ground fast quickly closing a gap and the Empire always deploys ground troops in a battle.

Ground units when at all possible should only be reserved for deploying into the hives after the surface lair has been bombarded from above and its time to nip the queen/eggs in the bud

Such a war wouldn't be fought by infantry anyway. In a universe where every civilian has a flying car why would there be dedicated ground troops? You could theoretically eliminate all xenos with a single ship. Just fly over them and blast them. Or superlaser the planet they're on.

They couldn't repel ewoks so..

Star Wars I guess, they have a fucking empire and rebels, a whole galaxy.

Empire tends to like to show their power and use excessive force to the point where if they can find somewhere/anywhere in a battle that Stormtroopers can engage enemy combatants in a fight it'll happen.

Xenos can be beaten off on the surface of a planet but then it typically requires descending down into their hives to get at the Queen and eggs.

Granted theres always the option to strap a nuke with a remote detonator to a pig and let it get dragged into the hive

that's a lot of eels..

The magma would get eelectrocuted, before it would be able to kill all.

Eh, if you have to write one side stupid to make the fight interesting it's a shitty set-up. But then again as the other user said the SW universe has so many overpowered things that don't get used properly that it's not the set-up that's shitty but the SW universe.

>blow up Alien planet with the death star
>aliens can't do anything about it because they're retarded monsters with no technological capability.
pretty free win for Star Wars, honestly.

The Empire for most of its life could actually afford to be stupid just to make sure it kept the universe in check of its power.

I mean shit Darth Vader has an entire godamn private legion of stormtroopers consisting of the elite of the elite that pretty much did nothing but back up Vader when he wanted to land somewhere and kick some ass

>The Empire for most of its life could actually afford to be stupid

That's just called bad writing. Or rather making up excuses for bad writing.

bad writing it may be but that is entirely how the Empire functioned in combat.

>deploy ships to overwhelm the combatant ships
>bomb em if they're nowehre on the surface
>deploy the giant slow walkers to scare the enemies some more and show the universe at large this is the dicking you'll get
>unleash the storm troopers in overwhelming numbers if need be or just a large amount ifthey're already halfway dead

Only exception to this was the first Death Star

The point of such discussions and scenarios is usually to argue for both sides at their best. As if you were in control and command of both. Best case is that the Empire wouldn't act like retards. They'd just glass the planet. Sure we can argue that they would stupidly send thousands of ground troops down to impress and intimidate the aliens with their cheap plastic armor and blasters and they would get just overrun by the xenos, but I wouldn't argue for them like that because we all know what the Empire is actually capable of.

>star wars is the only ''''''sci-fi'''''' universe i know of!

Death Star takes out LV-426.

It's the only way to be sure.

>Best case is that the Empire wouldn't act like retards
You're completely missing the point of why the Empire deploys Stormtroopers in large quantities.
It's a fucking fear tactic, because the Empire ruled by fear.

The most realistic lol scenario in this is that the xenos overwhelm some planet or other, stormtroopers get sent to deal with it, stormtroopers get fucked, Empire high command gets info on the xenos that they're more or less mindless beasts, and blow up the entire planet with the Death Star.

The empire wouldn't attempt to employ fear tactics against fucking animalistic alien monsters that are simpleminded killing machines.

And how would the Empire know the xenos are simplistic killing machines?
It's not like the Empire has any prior experience with the xenos.

The question of the scenario is who could kill who. The empire can superlaser them to death in a second. How could the aliens beat the Empire? Even if the Empire sends ground troops down that get killed, I'm pretty sure after some time they'd realize what kind of enemy they're dealing with and simply bombard the planet from orbit.

Can a single xenomorph kill all the inhabitants of a Death Star without Vader or Palpatine on it?

Electric eals weigh around 10kg.

That's 10,000,000,000,000,000,000kg of eals. That's 10,000,000,000 Tetra Grams.

The moon weighs around 73,481.96394 Tetra Grams.

We're talking a mass of eals which would have it's own gravitational pull.

This mass of eals + magma would be enough to create a new world.

I dig this guys art,
I dig the idea
It's dumb.
But i dig it.
Lets say, Rebel Terrorists Smuggle aliens onto an Empire controlled planet to help overthrow the Empire.
Planet has Strategic use to the empire, Say a Mine where they get a Rare resource from, they don't want to just blow up the planet for some simple beasts.
We can just throw troops at it until they solve the problem.

Stormtroopers are beyond useless, they'd be killed instantly. If they were Clone Troopers though, they could hold their own.