Who dat?

Shut up Steven Spielberg

Graham Hancock on Joe rogan

He got really butthurt the other day

>Hancock
hahaha is this for real? change your name dawg

NOT MY PROBLEM

is joe broadcasting from the black lodge

Has anyone finished this yet? I'm 52 mins in and so far it seems more like a 3v1 instead of an actual conversation. Kinda feel bad for the guy because I can see the points he's trying to make but is being put off by Joe and the other two

I wonder if joe realizes how dumb he is

>guy makes stupid fucking claims
>"hey, these guys said it, I just think it has merit"
>"It doesnt and here is why"
>"I'M JUST A REPORTER!!"

What's that one about? I've yet to finish the podcast with Steve-O.

>randall carlson
>legit genius with an interesting theory
>speaks for about 10 minutes

>CALL ME GRAHAM
>pretentious self-aggrandising fag that cashed in on a "mystery" and desires more fame and shekels
>speaks for 2 hours with joe stopping anyone from daring to speak over him

So is this another one of those where, despite all the mind expanding substances and experiences he claims he's had, Rogan comes off as a 50 year old simpleton?

How does it feel to be underage?

Can anyone remind me of the phrase Graham started shouting when he was getting btfo? It came off really autistically and made me laugh. Something like "doesn't matter" but not that

NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM

How does it feel to have a hand for a cock? pfffff lolll

>I'M NOT PROPOSING THAT, PLEASE DON'T GO THERE, WASTE OF TIME. I DON'T GO THERE, WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF TIME.
>Well Graham I think that-
>UH CAN I SPEAK
>Joe: We can't speak over each other. Graham, continue

i hate joe why do i watch every podcast unnnngg

LOL PWNED

That was it
>Waste of time
What a fucking autismo.

Graham Hancock suffers from a persecution complex brought on by decades of introducing alternative ideas to the scientific community

He really shouldve composed himself better and not appearing desperate

that was pretty funny tbqh

its pretty obvious Joe is spellbound by Graham

I hate him too but from what I read in this thread it wasn't a complete circlejerk of Joe drinking the kool-aid.

I might check it out desu

It was fun to watch that Mark come in and start shitting all over Graham instead of trying to be polite and political like Shermer

>Mark
Who?

Geologist they phoned in¿?¿?

I like Graham but you're spot-on. He talks too much.

The podcast was awful

It was, I watched 3 hours of it.

Joe is a cuck for Graham

This was the only thing he said that wasn't right. You can say you're a reporter, but when you put those ideas in your book, you are standing by them.

He was right to get mad at Shermer and Mark because they both misrepresented him completely. The whole "the article was just up to show my students" things was such a load of shit

Mark came in hot and didn't stop.

>when mark dropped the bomb that Graham believed in the 2012 doomsday shit

Do it just for the part Graham goes insane like an hour in and starts yelling incomprehensible gibberish at people to stifle the co versatin

i watched it and for the most part it's just a lot of arguing about things that require a basic background in the topics and general fields of study to gain anything from it. if you read up on everything ahead of time i guess it'd be a somewhat interesting 3vs1 argument.

also, i shouldn't be surprised at joe for how he talked to the skeptics, but he really is a piss poor host and moderator. he never once talked down to graham for running his mouth and talking over the other guys, but he sure as shit was quick to jump on the two skeptics and really try to get in some digs. fuck him. he had no reason to run his mouth other than to play host and keep things civil.