The Happening Tribune - Today's Headlines

>Deadly church attack in France carried out in name of ISIS, priest killed

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/europe/article/2016/07/26/un-migrant-tue-lors-d-une-rixe-dans-la-jungle-de-calais_4974730_3214.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rev up those happenings

An elderly priest, delivering a sermon to his parishioners in a quiet, rural French town, quotes the Gospel of Matthew;

"And Jesus said, “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.""

The small congregation listens in silence. It is early morning and the church is mostly empty. Outside the church, a light breeze welcomes the rising temperature. The leaves of the nearby trees rustle. Inside the church, a single shard of sunlight breaks through a narrow window and illuminates the floating dust. A distant dog can be heard barking. Everything is as it should be on this mild summer's morning in rural France.

The priest continues, " “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.""

An elderly and increasingly frail man, the priest had dedicated his life to the church and to his parishioners. He knew them all by name, and shared with them in the joys of weddings and communions and grieved with them in the loss of loved ones, presiding over the funerals of his friends for decades. He was part of the very fabric of the town and held in high esteem by its people. He knew he was getting older, and that his time as parish priest was limited, but he couldn't contemplate retirement, not yet, not while there was air in his lungs and a smile on his face.

>Afghan migrants killed one and injured six Ethiopian and Erythrean migrants this night in Calais, France

lemonde.fr/europe/article/2016/07/26/un-migrant-tue-lors-d-une-rixe-dans-la-jungle-de-calais_4974730_3214.html

The priest stops reading, raises his head slightly and adjusts his glasses as he looks toward his flock.

"And so," he continues, "what Jesus is telling us all here is...."

A sudden and unexpected noise is heard. A side door to the church has been violently kicked open. Two dark-skinned youthful looking men enter. A sharp intake of breath and gasps follow by the parishioners. The men are brandishing large knives. Thoughts ricochet through everyones' minds as they try to make sense of what is happening. Surely they cannot be Islamic terrorists. Surely not here. It has been the talk of the town lately, in shops, cafes and bars. Everybody has been talking about the attacks in Germany, in the big cities, in Nice. This doesn't happen here, not here, not in this quiet part of France. C'est impossible!

The men tell everyone to move into a corner. Stricken with fear, the people obey their commands. One of the men grabs the priest by his shoulder. "Not you!" he yells. "You kneel here!" The priest begins to kneel slowly, but the pain in his bad knee makes it difficult and he stops. "I said KNEEL!" shouts the man, as he forcefully kicks the priest to the back of his legs. The priest falls to his knees in pain. Those cowering in the corner let out a shocked cry and one pleads for the men to stop. "Shut your mouth or be killed!" the other knife-wielding man replies. He then takes a smartphone from his pocket, and points it towards the priest. The other positions himself behind the priest and asks his accomplice, "You ready?"
"Yes, it's recording," comes the reply.

He wraps his forearm around the top of the priests head, covering his forehead, eyes and all but the bottom of his nose.

In one swift move, and before the priest can even begin to contemplate what is about to happen, he takes his knife and presses it into the side of the old man's neck, pushing it forward and outwards to cut the artery. The people wince and turn their heads, gasping in terror, closing their eyes, unable to look at the horror unfolding before them.

The blood spouts in small bursts from his neck, as he lifts his hands in a fruitless effort to stop the cutting, but he is weak and in just a few short seconds, he loses consciousness.

As his body crumples in a lifeless heap on the floor, the attacker repositions himself and continues to cut at the tissues and bone.

The cameraman leans in for a closer look.

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar," both men calmly recite in unison as steel grates against bone.

Parishioners continue to sob helplessly in the corner. One of them paralyzed and numb, the colour having drained completely from her face. She collapses with a thump. The others trying their best to comfort her, placing a jacket and sweater under her head, as the men finally finish cutting and raise the head aloft for the camera.

"Ok, upload it now," the killer orders.

Those fuckers attacked a catholic church? I wonder if I can join the Légion Étrangère, I finished my service here last year.

has anyone found the actual video?

This actually pisses me off. 95% of people in france are degenerate, and the one good type of people get targeted. Fuck you france.

Fuck off with your degeneracy meme.

It probably wasn't shared or uploaded so it must be on the phone. I don't think the police will publish it.

degeneracy is not a meme it's a real thing that corrupts and destroys societies

>60% of the nation
>not degenerate
that's not a fucking meme you potatonigger

When is the cuckpope going to get thrown out of the vatican? We need another crusade dedicated to the eradication of Islam.

Dear God.

You said 95% first, you fucking retard. Make up your mind.

that was just one example you god damned twit

Where is the video?

We need the video.

Do you even understand the words you are typing, simpleton?

Is it 95% or 60%. Are you just talking about France or some other unnamed country. Try to make more sense in future so as not to end up looking retarded.

>It was j-j-just one example

Of what? Your retardation?

never seen somebodies ass explode so hard over numbers on the internet

When is Europe going to wake up? This is happening every day it seems now.

Bonus Independent cover that manages to make Islam a co-victim of an islamic attack.

Did Estonia just get Internet this week?