Poor person here, why wouldn't I support Hillary when she will give me benefits and food stamps...

Poor person here, why wouldn't I support Hillary when she will give me benefits and food stamps? What can the republicans offer me?

A free helicopter ride

The dignity of work.

> dignity
How much food or goods will dignity buy me?

Im poor and you should not want fucking handouts
Vote trump for the chance to earn a living faggot

you work, you get money, money gets to food and you won't have to be a leech on society

Why not an opportunity to get a job and build skills into prosperity with Trump?

Why fable? I don't know if I could find a job that would make as much as I do riding handouts. Not like I am going to find something great, I will be poor my entire life so why not at least make it so I can sit at home getting high and fucking around all day instead of busting my ass at some job for the same money?

The right to own a gun, which you can use to kill yourself

Why do that when I can get by on handouts?

A job and self respect.

Why not get a job like the rest of us you lazy fuck?

a future in which you dont have to fear beeing murdered at the food stamp giveout.

There is your problem you worthless fuck. Stop being lazy and learn something useful that you can do to create opportunity for wealth.

Or

Sit on you ass and be a Gibmedat.

Making money in America is over as is social mobility. We are all going to end up on handouts and I get tired really easily, which is why I am working on a disability claim for my chronic fatigue.

why do you care?
make enough to live off of
work hard
Get promoted
get paid more
its not a fucking hard thing to understand asshat

None of that happens in America. You are living in a fantasy. No one gets paid more, you are delusional.

>fantasy
I work hard and i got promoted and now I can afford a good computer
You are just a lazy incompetent asshole who thinks that "Duh if I dont try then I wont fail, everyone else is lying"
Do yourself and everyone you know a favor and fucking kill yourself since you are hurting everyone who loves you with your stupid as shit ideas

Faggot

Were it up to me we'd be rounding up the people who couldn't work and putting them in grinders to feed the working masses

nuffin

They can't though. Those are promises your starving on.